004

(BxB) A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]His fate[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jihoon stopped his track when he felt his head spun. They’re on the way to their last Asia tour stage. The fan-meeting was about to start in 30 minutes and the boys were ushered to the back stage to get ready. Noticing the stop, Jeonghan came closer to Jihoon who walked slightly behind him in the end of their line-up.

“Jihoonie? Are you okay?” Jeonghan asked softly as he touched Jihoon’s back. The small guy pushed away the thought of pain and tried to smile as he looked up.

“I’m fine. Just maybe I moved too suddenly I feel my head spinning.”

“Did you eat enough today?” Jihoon nodded.

“I eat enough I guess.” Jeonghan exhaled.

“Be careful, okay?” Jihoon nodded. Jeonghan made sure his eyes watched every step Jihoon took. Even on the stage, he couldn’t stop worrying about the smaller and took a great care of the producer. To even making Seungcheol questioned of the sudden closeness between them. Well, the leader is plainly jealous.

The last fan-meeting and their tour ended successfully without any commotion. Everybody was having a great time together. Chan jumped on Mingyu’s back when they’re heading down the backstage. The fan squealed for the cuteness as Mingyu took the maknae for a round circling the stage. “Carry me too, Mingyu hyung!” Seungkwan suddenly said and the rest of the boys halted their steps on going down. The fans cheered for encore and Seungcheol looked at s, taking the still-on microphone from Seungkwan.

“Let’s do piggy-back for one round and say our last goodbye.” They nodded. Jihoon gripped the jacket of the closest member when his head spun again. Luckily it was Jeonghan.

“Are you okay?” Jeonghan asked. The rest of the members were picking their pair. Mingyu wanted to stay with Chan as he already did a round while Seungkwan was pouting as he wanted to be carried by Mingyu.

“I’m okay. Can- can you just carry me, hyung?” Jeonghan nodded.

“Okay. Come here.” Jeonghan picked up Jihoon on his back. Jisoo who saw that raised his brow, he was about to ask Jeonghan to get on his back. Seungcheol didn’t notice as he was solving Seungkwan and Mingyu. Hansol was finding a pair and then Jisoo just randomly hopped on the youngest rapper’s back. The fans were chuckling to their attics and everybody settled with their pair, circled the stage and said their goodbye before going down the stage. Jihoon and Jeonghan were the first one to leave the stage. Jeonghan quickly put Jihoon to sit. The staffs watched the pale producer in worry.

“Jihoon ssi, are you okay?” Their stylist asked. Jihoon just nodded.

“Maybe I didn’t eat enough just now. I will be fine if I sit for a while.” Jihoon said dismissing them. Jeonghan came back with water and that’s when Seungcheol saw his boyfriend looked so pale and sick.

“Jihoon? Hey, are you okay?” Seungcheol quickly came to Jihoon’s side worrying. Jihoon flashed a smile and held Seungcheol’s palm on his forehead.

“I’m fine. Maybe just tired from the weather or I didn’t eat enough just now. Don’t worry, okay?” Jihoon said and thanked Jeonghan for the drinks. Seungcheol looked around.

“Are you hungry? Better you eat something if that’s the case.”

“Let me just stay sitting for a while okay? Guys, tell him to stop panicking.” Jihoon said when the rest of the members started to form a circle around him. “And you guys don’t get worried too, I’m fine. Now, move around it’s hot if you circle me like this.” Jihoon said in between semi-leader tone and joking tone. The rest of the members moved a bit and some were saying ‘don’t get sick, we’re worried’ as they’re leaving. They knew Seungcheol would take care of Jihoon. Jisoo and Jeonghan stayed. The youngest of 95liners patted the eldest.

“Jihoon said he’s fine. So, you should stop getting panic and attend his need okay? We will be leaving.” Jisoo said as he signalled Jeonghan to come. The other nodded and followed after Jisoo when Jihoon gave him an assurance smile. Jihoon turned to his boyfriend.

“Duh, Cheol. I’m fine. Stop worrying.”

“I notice you have a big appetite this day and at times you get tired easily. I’m of course worried.” Jihoon smiled and patted Seungcheol’s hand.

“I’m fine okay. Let’s stay here for few minutes and we go to the changing room, okay?” Seungcheol nodded and took Jihoon’s hand in his. Jihoon just smiled while his head was clouded with a question he was afraid to face since he noticed his recent condition. Easily exhausted, eat more than usual, pale face.

‘Is it- no, please be this is just a seasonal change. Nothing to do with that.’ Jihoon prayed in his little heart.

 

 

“Jihoon?” The knock became urgent when again the sound of puking came from behind the door. Seungcheol bit his lips. In two hours, Seventeen will board the plane to go back to South Korea. The flight will take some time and listening to the sound from the bathroom, Seungcheol was so worried about his boyfriend. Yesterday the younger looked sick after finishing the stage and today he found Jihoon was puking in the bathroom after their lunch.

“Baby, are you okay? Open the door please, don’t make me scared.” Seungcheol asked.

“Wai-” Jihoon was unable to finish that word when he felt the nauseous hit his throat again. He vomited into the toilet bowl again. His tummy was clenching uncomfortably.

“Jihoon. Oh gosh, are you okay? Should I call the manager?” Jihoon rinsed his mouth.

“No, I’m fine.” Jihoon moved to open the door and Seungcheol felt his heart clenched seeing the weak face of his boyfriend.

“Gosh, you looked sick. Food poisoning? You need to get checked.” Seungcheol took out his phone and Jihoon stopped him.

“I will be fine, just feeling slightly under the weather.” Jihoon pleaded with his eyes when Seungcheol wanted to call their manager. “Cheol, please. I will be fine to get on the plane. Okay?” Jihoon flashed a weak smile. Seungcheol bit his lips and sighed.

“If you’re not getting better in an hour, I will call the manager and we will delay our flight.” Jihoon nodded.

“We will broad that plane, don’t worry.” Jihoon said and exhaled. “I want to rest.” Seungcheol nodded and scooped up the smaller. Jihoon gasped. “Cheol, I can walk.”

“You need a good rest if you want to get on that plane.” Seungcheol said in firm tone as he brought Jihoon to the bed. Jihoon sighed and just let Seungcheol placed him on the bed, tucking him warmly under the cover. “I’m getting some medicine you may need. I will leave you for a while okay? Call me or anyone if you need anything while I’m gone okay?” Seungcheol put Jihoon’s phone within his reach. Jihoon nodded and closed his eyes, feeling tired and sleepy. The elder placed a kiss on Jihoon’s forehead lovingly before leaving their shared room.

Jihoon opened his eyes when he heard Seungcheol was out. The smaller sat up on the bed and walked to his bag at the corner of the room. His head was slightly spinning but Jihoon ignored it as he took a box from the hidden pocket in his bag. He stared at the thing he bought silently from a store when they’re strolling around the town this morning. ‘I should get a proof instead of having a doubt. From that, let’s decide what you want to do later, Lee Jihoon.’

The small producer gripped that box and walked to the bathroom once again with careful steps as he felt a bit lightheaded. Finally inside the bathroom, he closed the toilet bowl lid and sat on it. He ripped the box opened after reading the instruction. Jihoon bit his lips as he did what he read. ‘Please God, it’s not time yet. Please.’ Jihoon prayed as he set the stick aside, waiting for the result. He watched the clock on his phone screen nervously. His heart couldn’t stop praying the same thing.

Jihoon noticed time’s up and he gulped as he peeked to the stick. “Oh my god.”

“Jihoon? Jihoonie, where are you? Did you puke again?” Jihoon startled by the voice and quickly kept the pregnancy test stick in the box and hid it in his pocket. He opened the water tap and washed his hand.

“I’m peeing. That’s all.” Jihoon shouted back and got ready to step out. His mind was still in daze but he tried his best to look normal. He didn’t want Seungcheol to suspect anything and even delayed the flight.

“I

Please log in to read the full chapter