001

(BxB) A Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Secret[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Few years ago

“Lee Jihoon ssi.” Jihoon looked up when his name got called. He was getting his medical check-ups that he needed to do as one of the conditions to get signed with the agency he got accepted into. He didn’t really put a hope when he went to the audition but somehow he succeeded the final round and got signed into Pledis Entertainment. And now here he is, doing medical check-ups as one of the preparation and condition to join the agency.

Jihoon just followed every instruction the doctor gave when his session was started. It was a full body check, his body proportion and muscle weight also had been counted. Even the private part and ual life also had been asked by the doctor. Jihoon felt quite uneasy with the weird question but he managed to answer. Well, he’s freaking fourteen years old and the doctor was asking about his private life, he’s still a kid (even though Jihoon hates to admit that but the situation called).

“We will do CT scan and X-ray. You can follow that nurse to the next room.” The doctor said and Jihoon nodded. He silently followed the lady nurse to the next room and he was given the hospital gown to get changed. Jihoon thanked her and took a breath. He was nervous in fact.

The scan session went smoothly and Jihoon was guided back to the waiting lounge as his result will take a while to come out. While he was waiting, his phone buzzed with notification and it was a message from his mother. His mother was asking about the check-ups and he typed a reply to his mother. He indulged in the conversation for a while before his name got called later on. He was brought into the doctor’s room again.

“Sit down Jihoon goon.” The doctor smiled warmly as he saw Jihoon at the door. Jihoon smiled back and sat in front of the doctor. The doctor opened the file that Jihoon guessed as his medical result. “You’re doing this check-up to prove you’re healthy and good for signing a contract with an entertainment agency. Am I right?” Jihoon nodded and the doctor smiled. “Well then you’re passed. You’re good and healthy enough just keep repeating your current diet. Oh you might need to add more carbohydrates and protein as the trainee’s life is tough.” Jihoon nodded.

“Thank you doctor.” The doctor nodded and exhaled afterwards.

“But I have something to discuss with you. I need to confirm something with you again, Jihoon goon.” Jihoon felt his stomach churn when the cloud of seriousness found its way to the doctor’s face. The young guy took a breath.

“What is it, doctor?”

“You already answered me earlier, but I need to ask you again. You’re heteroual, right?” Jihoon nodded curtly, feeling uncomfortable with the question again. “I need you to be very sincere with me, Jihoon goon. This matters your future.” Jihoon bit his lips.

“I- I’m not sure. I never date.” Jihoon said as he embarrassingly looked down. The doctor took a breath.

“Crushes? Which one you prefer when you see a pretty girl and a handsome guy?” The doctor asked calmly. Jihoon shook his head.

“I didn’t have crushes and I don’t know.” The doctor exhaled.

“I see that you’re still in the state to find your real ual orientation.” The doctor said and his eyes fell on the file in his hand. “I should discuss this matter with your parents. Could you…”

“My parents are in Busan. Can’t you just tell me, doctor?” Jihoon asked. The doctor stared at the boy.

“You’re still underage.” Jihoon shook his head.

“I can handle everything well, please just tell me.” The doctor took a moment to decide before he nodded.

“Based from the body scan, we found a part that shouldn’t happen in a male body.” Jihoon wrinkled. The doctor took a breath. “Jihoon goon, I hope you don’t freak out. We, I mean the scan showed that you have half-developed uterus with an ovary.” Jihoon blinked. The two names were familiar his ears. He remembered hearing it in his Biology class and the function… Jihoon startled, widened his eyes.

“I- what? Did I hear it wrong? Those female organs-” The doctor nodded lightly. Jihoon gasped, his hands flew to his wide-opened mouth. The doctor gave a moment for Jihoon to calm down.

“I need to do another test on it so I could know whether it is functional or not. But looking from the shape, it’s still growing and I believe it’s functional.”

“But I don’t have or whatever-” Jihoon took a breath. “No…I’m a weirdo. I’m a freak.” The doctor calmly got up and gave a soothing pat on Jihoon’s back.

“No, you’re not weird or freak, it’s just you’re special from the rest. In this world, you’re not the only one have this kind of uniqueness. The ratio is 1:1000000, it’s rare but it still happens. I have met a male have the same uniqueness and he lived normally even he’s gay.” Jihoon looked up to the doctor. “I need to run a detailed test to get more information about your case, Jihoon goon. But for today, I will just let you gather your thought and let this sink in your mind. You need to come and meet me again, okay?” Jihoon stayed silent.

“I, this is- please, let this just be between us.” The doctor looked at Jihoon.

“But your parents should know you still need their consent.” Jihoon shook his head.

“Please keep it or I won’t come here anymore.” The doctor wrinkled. He couldn’t let Jihoon go without the promise of another visit. A you

Please log in to read the full chapter