Chapter Nine | Bubble Drinks.

Project A

 

Chapter Nine | Bubble Drinks.
 
CRAP. Did you remember what happened on my last chapter of my not-so-cool life? 
Yeah, I blurted out, Don't Stop. I blurted it out. Like, right. out. at. Jiyong. Who was looking kind of hot ..
 
I'm just praying that he couldn't hear it and all with him on top of me panting, 
 
"What did you say?" Oh my mother corn of lord. Did he just ask me that? "Did you say don't stop?" he asked teasingly, his smirk was killing me!
 
"It. It wasn't me. It was my heart. WAITTT. No. I mean yes, NOOO. That's wrong I meant it was my feet. Yeah my feet said don't stop. You're keeping my feet warm."
 
I stared straight at his god given brown orbs and tried hard breathing while his on top of me and he stared right back down, that is until he decided to roll of me and 
around the snow and began laughing like a maniac. Hogod. Park Bom you just embarrassed yourself! 
 
I rolled down and faced down in the snow, trying to regain myself or more like calm myself down. I can't believe I just said that. AHHHHh. 
That was probably the stupiest reason he has ever heard! oh my corn goddess!
 
"Are you going to stay faced down on the pile of dirty snow and talk to yourself the whole day?" Jiyong's teasing voice asked.
 
"You're going to tease me till my socks come off."
 
"But my feet will keep you warm like you asked right? Don't stop?" Jiyong did a pooooooor imitation of me and that just push me off cliff. AHHH.
 
"KWON JIYONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" 
 
In the end we went into the small little cottage with Gaho following closely behind us and now we're just staring at each other. It was a stare showdown between the both of us while Gaho laid flat between us on the couch.
 
"Are we just going stare at each other the whole day?" I asked out of the blue, but my eyes were still glued to his brown orbs.
 
"Well my dear, we could always just cuddle and you know keep ourself warm." He grinned and then added a wink in the end catching me off guard.
 
"HAH! You winked!"
 
"Only because you're so irrisistable." He inched forward me with his soft hands, heading towards my hand but I slapped them away.  
 
"Stop joking around, I want to eat." 
 
"How about you eat me?"
 
"Is it always so cheesy around you? I want to eat. How about you Gaho?" I picked Gaho on my lap and began playing with his soft paws. "I think he wan-"
 
"I love you." 
 
It was quiet for a second or two. It a solid silence and the only sound heard was the cold wind blowing outside, Gaho's soft breathing and my own heartbeat.
 
"HA-HA-HA. How funny, save it for april fool."
 
"I'm not joking, I'm serious." He groaned and wiped his forehead with his palm, "I don't kn-"
 
"I'm hungry." I interrupted his joke, to which he sighed before chuckling.
 
"Of course, when are you not hungry," He got up and dusted his pants, come on I prepared food for dinner.
 
I followed behind Jiyong closely with Gaho in my arms, trying to catch a glimpse of what it was, but my nose tells me it's going to be REALLY good.
That was until he stopped abruptly and I knocked into his back.
 
"Ouch, what was that for?" 
 
He continued on walking into the kitchen and there laid on the dining table, was a full course meal with a candle light right on the middle.
 
"Welcome my lady," He held out his hand, waiting for mine but my eyes were glued towards the food. Everything looked DELICIOUS!
 
"WOOF!" Gaho barked and that shocked me, haha. I placed him back down on the floor and was about to head towards the table like a starved barbarian.
 
But I was held back by Jiyong, 
 
"Only if you call me Jiyong baby."
 
"I get to eat if I call you baby? You think I'll lose my dignity just like that? You have to earn it boy!"
 
"But there's a basket of fresh sweet corns over there," Jiyong pointed out teasingly,
 
Gulp. He was right, they were just lying in the basket CRYING for me to eat them for corn's sake!
 
"baby.." I managed to said it out...in the softest tone but I'm pretty sure he heard it.
 
"WHAT?I didn't hear you, did you say baebae?"
 
"Baby."
 
"Huh? Guess I'll have to give Gaho all the corns," He was about make a run for the corns but I stopped him with my arms and yelled "BABY!"!
 
He chuckled before pulling me into his arms, "That's more like it, baby." He pulled away before pushing me into my seats.
 
"Bon apetite, my lady for the night."
 
"I'll take that as EAT ALL THAT YOU CAN for Korean," I giggled and help out my cutlery scanning for whichever food I want to eat first. Of course I had a corn first.
 
It was 
HEAVANLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. HMMMMMM! BEST CORN EVER TASTED!
As I was tasting it, I felt as though the church's piano was playing right behind me. A little exaggerating but the corn was all worth the exaggerating!
 
"Do you like them?"
 
"Do I like them? I love them! They're all my favorite! Thanks Jiyong, they're the best!"
 
"Heheh you're welcome, just remember to head to the gym once all of this over, I don't want you to look like a pig."
 
"YAH! How I look like is not your concern," I grumbled before picking a bun.
 
"Psh, pig."
 
"Yah, the candle lights are a little corny don't you think?"
 
"Corny? Why?" He chuckled cutely.
 
"Because they're suppose to be romantic, but we're not exactly romantic I would say..."
 
"Really? Because to me, whenever I'm alone with you. It is romantic." He said with the most sincere eyes and his brown orbs were shinning right back at me.
 
*___________________________________*
 
SNAP OUT OF HIS GOD GIVEN BROWN ORBS! YOU LIKE YOUNGBAE!
 
"Did you read a book for all of this cheesy lines or what,"
 
"No, they came straight from my heart, which you have stolen."
 
"Shut up with all the corny cheesy lines and have some pork." I grumbled and munched on my pork.
 
As soon as dinner was over I was as full as a pig and we were both just sitting on the dining table 
enjoying the sound of Gaho snoring while Gaho were resting near our feets.
 
"I wish we could go back, I want to watch the next episode of Rooftop Prince," I groaned and pouted my lips out.
 
I'm really starting to like that Park Yoochun, he is so cute with his dimples and his collarbones! *____*
 
Jiyong got up from where he sat and headed towards the kitchen cabinet and came back with a bottle of apple juice I assume and two glass.
 
"The storms are too strong besides I'm too tired to drive now, and it's so cold now,"
 
"I know. What do you think Seunghyun is doing right now?"
 
"I don't know probably dealing with his parents. He said it was some family matters something about some arranged marriage?" 
 
"Arranged marriage?" Something about it doesn't make me feel too good.
 
Jiyong filled both of the glass and gave me one, 
 
"Yeah, who knows we might be hearing wedding bells, cheers for Seunghyun!" He giggled and we clicked our glass together and sipped all the liquid down our throat.
 
"Wait this is not apple juice?" My throat was burning a little, the taste was a bit refreshing not to mention addicting?
 
"Nope, it's alchoholic apple juice, nice?"
 
"Nice, can I get another glass?"
 
"Wecould play strip poker while drinking" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.
 
"Shut up ert, we're playing paper, rock, scissors. Loser is drinking," Wait... I want to drink, so should the winner drinks it instead? 
 
"God, you're such a prude Park Bom!"
 
"What do you expect me to do? Throw myself all over you?"
 
"I'd like to see that.."
 
"Come on! Let the games begin!"
 
We started playing a few games of rock, paper, scissors like some twelve years old and the whole bottle of alchohol was finished. 
We had another one opened as the night was still young and neither of us was willing to go to bed, and so. The night continues. 
 
"Hhmmm, my parents used to come over here during winters to watch movies. There should be a few good movies up in here I think." 
 
"Fine KwonJina, they better be interesting!"
 
"My name is KwonJiyong, are you drunk already Park bom?"
 
"NOOOOOO. I'm just being me, Jina."
 
Hmm.
 
 
Hmmmm.
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
One glass leads to another and another and another and another and soon, another alchoholic drink was finished.
..
And a new glass of a Merlot was opened and then another vodka and well another few more bottles that I forgot the name.
.
.
..
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
 
.
..
.
andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
 
 
" KWON JIYONG. WHY AM IN YOUR SHIRT! WHERE IS MINE?@AASASAAS!GU&%SH" 
 
End of Chapter Nine.
 
HOW WAS IT? Was it bad? I'm sorry readers for leaving you all so long.
I'm sure most of you have forgotten where story stopped and had to take your
precious to read them all over? Because i did so. I forgot about it and the last time 
I tried to write i was stuck however I seems to be in a good mood today and managed to finish.
Are you all up for  the g-bom scenes or are you all rooting for some topbom scenes?
Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating so frequently. Big exams coming up!
Mianhae, I'll try to update more often now! :D 
 
lots of love , Rin.