Chapter Fifteen Part 2 | JiBom

Project A

 

Chapter Fifteen Part 2 | JiBom
 
And so we continue to seriously screwed up life of Park to the Bom. I remember years ago, I was single and goddamn nobody wanted me. Well I wouldn't say nobody but there's somebody but that somebody is definitely not well, decent enough? 
 
But now? 
 
Goddamn I have two, (I want to say three, but Seunghyun was a mistake cause he already have uh JiEun now. So yeahh, it was just a one sided love :X) anyway back to my current life.
I have two sudden love interest that makes my head go boom boom boom. I can't pick and give the fact that I'm actually Youngbae's 'girlfriend' at the moment has made the whole situation worst. 
 
"Oh, Bom Bom is thinking, what are you thinking huh?" Goddamn Choi Seunghyun sat himself down in front of me with his head plopped on top of his hands which were nicely folded together I would add. 
 
"I'm still mad at you." I rolled my eyes at him before scotting away from him.
 
"Well, you can't blame me for enjoying the view of our expensively paid condominium okay. Everyone has the rights to their views and balcony." Seunghyun tried to reason with me.
 
"Nobody do it with a telescope in the daylight. Bug off." I waved my hands off at him. 
 
"Ah I see someone is busy thinking of who's your prince charming huh?" He said while doing this 'flower' boy pose while blinking his eyes repeatedly.  
 
"I can't believe you're one of the most eligible bachelor according to Seoulcilite magazine. They should really get their eyes fixed." 
 
"Well, they don't live me so they wouldn't know. Anyway, pick Jiyong. That fool has been loving you since I was handsome." 
 
"Dude. Keep it down!" I clasped my hand around his big blubber mouth. Urgh. To which he slapped it away, ouch.
 
"GURL. His not home don't worry, don't worry Bom-Bom,"
 
"Okay, now you're sounding like this gay guy that every drama has, that is just freaky. Don't you have to be with your JiEun?" 
 
"Why? You jealous?"
 
"I don't know," I crossed my arms at him. "I'm not the one who randomly kiss their friends when they're in love with someone already." I rolled my eyes at him. Urgh, it just irritates me a lot.
 
"I'm sorry Bom, it's just Jiyong was so out of place I just wanted to help him realiz-"
 
"Couldn't you have picked an easier way, you idiot. I'm so mad at you now, I don't want to talk to you now." I gathered myself and headed back to my room. 
 
"But Bom-Bom I-" I let his voice trail away before slamming the door shut and jumping on top of my princess bed.
 
There's simply too much things to do and think about but a nap should come first. And nap it should be.
 
End of Bom's Point Of View.
 
It was sometime in between recording, Youngbae laid back on the luxurious MCM leather sofa in his studio and shut his eyes for a moment. 
 
Flashbacks,
 
Back to the other day when drunk Bom was over at Youngbae's house.
 
Youngbae was still overwhelmed that Bom the lady who made his heart beat every now and then kissed him. Park Bom KISSED him and his first kiss too. But he was also disgusted over the fact that Bom has puked all over him..it too him half an hour to clear himself up before helping Bom to his bed.
 
"Bae-ah," She called, her eyes was still close but her cheeks were rosy red her hair sprawled across her gentle face.
 
Youngbae smiled at the beautiful goddess asleep before him and her soft rosy cheeks with his hands. He was taken aback again by Bom when tears rolled down her cheeks. She was crying in her sleep.
 
"What's wrong Bom?" Youngbae asked concerned in his voice while he rubbed the tears off her cheeks with his thumbs gently.
 
"Jiyong. I love you, Jiyong."
 
End of flashback.
 
Youngbae groaned at the thought. 
 
Why? He thought.
 
"Something bothering you, Bae?" It was Mina Kwon, a close friend of his. 
 
A small smile played on Youngbae's lips. "Nothing, just thinking."
 
"Oh come on, isn't it your day off? What are you doing here?" Mina poked Youngbae on the ribs and scooted closer towards him.
 
"Yah nuna." Youngbae brushed her tattooed fingers away and sighed. "Nothing gets pass that eyes of yours huh?"
 
"Duh. It's the Mina Kwon we're talking about. So what is up, is it a girl problem?" Mina asked while playing with her fingers nervously.
 
Youngbae debated in his mind for a while, whether or not to tell her. He don't really want her to know but it's killing him not to tell anyone. 
 
"Sigh Mina, I..I've been a really bad friend. I.."
 
Bom's Point of View.
 
"Aigoo. That was a really good nap." I stretched my arms after a great nap. I probably lost track of time anyway. I took a peek at the Cat wall clock that Jiyong had bought for me as a random gift last year. Oh, it's only four.
 
FOUR O'CLOCK.
 
That means I missed lunch :( and have to wait a few more hours for dinner. Or I can have snacks in between. Yeah, that sounds way better. :3 
 
Just as I was about to head to the kitchen I call heaven, I spotted Seunghyun. Still seated where he was before I go for nap. Same spot but with his laptop on and Gaho asleep by his feet. 
 
"You." I pause mid-sentence and we shared a little eye-contact. "You're in the same spot since I went to nap..?"
 
He nodded lazily before returning his focus on his laptop. 
 
"What you working on? It's unlike you to be so hardworking," I asked heading for the fridge for some yummy banana milk. 
 
Seunghyun shot me some kind of look that says, 'what? i work all the time,' 
 
"I'm just working on some meetings with the Japan guy, it seems they're interested in working with us."
 
"Are you talking about Saito company?"
 
Seunghyun nodded his head proudly and I almost shot milk out of my nose.
 
"BUT THAT'S THE ONE WE JOKINGLY FAX YOUR GAY PHOTO OVER?" 
 
"IT'S NOT GAY OKAY! Admit it, you liked it." 
 
"Nope, I didn't. I would have liked it if you weren't so caked with make-up and with that hair-do and shades. What were you thinking?" 
 
The other day we got bored at work, Seunghyun and I was playing Dare and I dared him to fax his ugly gay photo over to one of our potential business partners and he did. The dare devil in him.
 
"I was thinking that I would never send that to a future business parter ?" 
 
"Future business partner eh? So it's getting serious hu- excuse me for a sec," I reached down my pocket and fished out my vibrating phone. Youngbae was flashing on the screen. I thought he would be busy. 
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hey Bom-baby."
 
"Hey Bae, I thought you would be busy now?" As soon as Bae was mentioned, Seunghyun eyed me and followed me around like this annoying fly.
 
"Yeah I'm in between breaks now, thought I'd call you to check up on you and uh..I was wondering if you'd like to come over tonight, so we can get together and talk?" 
 
Talk? I gulped at the thought. I'm going to get dump already? YAY. I'm gonna get dump that means I get to be with Ji- wait. what?
 
"Do you want to come over?" Bae asked again. 
 
"Uh sure Bae, what time?"
 
"Hmm i'll try to finish up early and come over around nine okay?"
 
"Sure Bae-bae. Hmm have fun at recording and see you tonight?"
 
"See you too, baby,"  With that, I hanged up and came face to face with Seunghyun who had his arms crossed at me.
 
"I'm team JiBom. Just so you wanna know."
 
JiBom? 
 
End of Chapter Fifteen Part 2.
 
Here's a shameless advertisment for my poster shop, if you'd like some help with fanfic poster. Go here,