Chapter Fourteen | Boyfriend

Project A

 

Chapter Fourteen | Boyfriend
 
Please, please lord. Please tell me that I'm not dreaming. I pictured myself kneeling on the white fluffly clouds in the most angelic dress, with my overflowing hair and my perfect eye make-up and a freaking halo over my head. Praying.
 
"Are you alright?" The most angelic voice shook me back to reality, of course they belonged to none other than Youngbae.
 
I blinked my eyes severely times and there he was, right in front of me, better than high definition and his brows furrowed and a smile was showing. Awe.
 
"Uh, yeah, I'm alright." I replied, immediately taken aback by his sudden eyesmile. It should be illegal for him to suddenly eye smile at people.
 
"So," He looked away, his hands ruffling his nicely fixed mohawk nervously. 
 
Oh just say it already, or ask me again. I'll be more brave and say a wicked yes, say it. SAY IT. SAYYYY IT.
 
"Do you want to be my lady?" Youngbae asked in the more pure and sincere voice ever.
 
Of course i didn't want to look like I was waiting for him to say it for ages, so I gasped and slowly nodded my head. I repeat slowly with a very lady-like smile. 
 
Do you want to be my lady? AHH. His voice is playing over and over again like a broken tape in my head. He said, my lady. MY LADY.
 
"Thank you," He shyly thanked me with a kiss, A KISS on the forehead. Okay, maybe it was just a peck. But damn it still means a lot coming from my dream man. I can't wait to call Chaerin and tell her all about this, MY dream man Youngbae, goddamn Youngbae asked me to be his lady.
 
"I'll get you some water and medicine, you're probably still out from the hangover?" Youngbae excused himself and exited the room in this weird dance routine, but it was uh cute?
 
As soon as Youngbae was out of the room, it felt a little lonely? I don't know. Maybe I'm thinking too much. After all I AM alone in the room. Kekekeke, i should call Chaerinnie, I reached out for my cellphone from the nearby drawer, dead. My phone is dead, probably dead battery. Ugh, I'll spazz later while I wait for my Prince Charming, Prince Bae.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
It wasn't until I've spent the WHOLE morning and afternoon with Youngbae that I realize his really pure and uh boring? We spent the whole day in his condominium watching re-runs of Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air and talking about some RnB records. I could've sworn, I yawned a few time secretly.
 
But maybe this was just the start and he doesn't want to show me too extreme and much of him? Unlike Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun who goes all out just to surprise me. 
 
BZZZZZZZZZ. Youngbae's iPhone flashed and vibrated.
 
"Excuse me, my lady." Right, and dear BaeBae has been addressing me as My Lady all day. The first few times was beautiful and cute but after the whole morning and afternoon, I sort of cringe a little everytime he calls me that.
 
Youngbae headed for the balcony with his phone calls, while I'm stuck in the living room with uh some RnB music and mineral water. This guy has got no snacks.
 
"Yeah, we'll go over now," Youngbae returned, eyeing me with his cute smile that I'll never get bored of or cringe.
 
"Who was it?" I asked, 
 
"It was Jiyong, he was looking for you. Sounds pretty mad," He raised his brows a little at the end, uh-oh. 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
No one likes it when Jiyong is mad, mostly because he has this ugly face on. He would look so pissed off with air fumings from his nostrils and then some imaginary devil horns will grow on the side of his head. Ugh, just imagining it gives me the creeps! He even talks to us with this 'smile' on his face like the joker from the Batman movie.
 
"Look, I'm sorry, alright." I apologized sincerely at Jiyong who had his arms crossed at me with his bloodshot eyes and boy he doesn't look good at all.
 
"You should've told me you went away with Youngbae," Jiyong fumed and then eyed our hands and glared at Youngbae.
 
"I was drunk, Jiyong-ie."
 
"Jiyong, I'm sorry I should've called you guys to inform about her staying over," Youngbae apologized.
 
"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." Jiyong fumed once more before strutting away and slamming the door to his bedroom.
 
"I'm sorry, it. It won't happen agan." Truth be told, I was feeling kind of guilty.
 
"Ugh, you should've seen Seungri, he was pole-dancing to Justin Timberlake's YBACK AGAIN." Daesung shook his head, "And I helped hyung look out for you guys too. Really next time you guys have got to call."
 
We nodded our heads and apologized once more, before realizing that Youngbae was holding onto my hands all along, awe.
 
"Jiyong-hyung was up all night, he barely got some sleep, I'm sure he'll be all rainbows and sunshines again when he wake up." Daesung cleared his throat and shifted his seats, "So, are you guys officialy together now?" Daesung asked eyeing our hands.
 
And you wouldn't believe the smile that Youngbae had, 
 
"Yes, we're officialy together," Youngbae announced proudly holding our hands up.
 
My first love, Dong Youngbae.
___________________________________________________________________________
 
The next day I personally when up to Jiyong's room and checked on him, the doofus was still deeply asleep with Gaho accompanying him. His longest sleeping record was 36 hours where he only woke up in between sleeps to take a piss and not even eat. Like Sleeping Beauty, he looked so peaceful when his asleep. I kneeled by his bedside and gave myself a closer look on the devil's face, he looks better asleep and his skin is flawless. I guess for the amount of money his paying for his dermatology it's all worth it. I held my finger out and traced his perfectly lined jawline, I'd give anything to have them. Which plastic surgeon though?
 
"What are you doing," Jiyong's hoarse voice gave me a shock. 
 
"Uh. Looking for uh my phone?" 
 
"On my jawline?" He raised one of his brows at me accusingly "Or were you looking for a kiss?" He pouted his lips out cutely at me and held his arms out for me.
 
I backed away from him, knocked over Gaho on the way, who whimpered a little.
 
"Hey no need to kill my baby okay." Gaho made way for his bed and cuddle to his daddy like a big baby he is while Jiyong massage his ears. 
 
"I'm uh sorry, by the way about the other day." I apologized awkwarly and stood up, 
 
Jiyong stopped and fixed his eyes on me, "Just don't make me worried about you like that again," 
 
"Alright, I won't!" I chirped. "So, what's up with you and Chaerin huh? You guys seem to share a lot of laughs and chemistry the other day?" 
 
"Hmmmmm, let's just say it's none of your bussiness?" His playful sides are showing once again,
 
"Just tell me already, do you like her?" I hopped onto his bed and scotted next to him,
 
"Why? Are you jealous?"
 
"Why would I? When I have the cream of the crop?" I smirked at him and rubbed dear Gaho's belly.
 
"What cream? Ice-cream?"
 
"It's an idioms you idiot. Me and Youngbae, we're kind of a couple now,"
 
"BOOM SHAKALAKA!" In come choomTOP doing his 'dance', did somone feed him ice-cream again?
 
"." Jiyong cursed.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Jiyong looked so down for the rest of the day and i hadn't a clue why. I have try telling him jokes and even tried some body gag but none of them seemed to work. He would laugh half-heartedly and lock himself up in the room with Gaho bawling inside.
 
"What's up with him?" Seunghyun asked,
 
Both Seunghyun and Me was locked out in the living room watching some music shows but really all his attention was on his cell phone. 
 
"I don't know, maybe because of your boom shakalaka gave him a heart attack."
 
"Pfft of course not, who you texting there?" Seunghyun leaned over and tried to have a peek on my phone but HAH not so fast. I'm on ninja mode over here."Is it a boyfriend?" Seunghyun asked with this stern voice. 
 
I nodded happily and replied Youngbae's request for a dinner date.
 
"And it's not Jiyong?" 
 
"What has this got to do with him?" I shot him a look.
 
"Are you stupid?" Seunghyun scoffed and truthfully I was little offended on the inside, "Kwon Jiyong lov-"
 
'BEEEEEEP' my phone buzzed and Youngbae's name flashed on the screen,
 
"Hold up!" I raised my hand and pressed the accept button, "Hello?" I made way for my bedroom locking my door on the way.
 
You can never be too sure about the guys in these house, they can get very nosy.
 
"Hey baby," He calls me baby, isn't that cute? But, it feels weird? Like I don't get all the butterflies in my stomach like I do when Jiyong or Seunghyun calls me that....
 
"Heyy, baby." I greeted right back in this weird high pitched voice I do when I get shy....like some teenage fangirl do.
 
"About dinner, I uh.." There were hesitant in his voice.
 
"Yes?"
 
"I can't make it, I have to meet up with the vocal coach, I forgot. I'm sorry baby," I can picture him doing his weird dance trying to make it up to me and getting touchy with his eye smile and rosy cheeks as he blushes.
 
"Hmmmph." I huffed and let out a soft breathe, "It's okay, I understand."
 
"YOUNGBAE HOW COULD YOU  NOT TELL US" How in the be@rbricks world did Choi Seunghyun barge into my room and snatched my phone away?
 
"Seunghyun-ah!" I tried reaching for my phone but he held it high up knowing I'm too short and have difficulities reaching for them. Sigh.
 
"How did you get in?" I groaned and slapped across his hands and he snapped at me. 
 
"You did not just slap me in the arm," He hissed and eyed me before talking to Youngbae, "Bro, you did not just start dating that woman and not tell us!"
 
"What 'that' woman!" I whined and tried reaching for my phone once more
 
"I'm not torturing your baby, she's just too short to reach for her phone, oh wait. You're short too...awee what a cute shorty couple." Seunghyun giggled, " Hello? Youngbae? Bro? Shorty?"
 
"Man, your boyfriend is mad." He hanged up and threw the phone back to me.
 
"Why thank you Choi Seunghyun, now how the hell did you get in here?" I crossed my hands at him and glared the living lights out of him,
 
"Keys. I've got your keys woman." He said dangling a set of keys right before my eyes.
 
"What happened to privacy!"
 
"Oh Jiyong has a pair of the keys too,"
 
"HE WHAT?!" 
 
I was about to pluck all the brows out of Seunghyun but then bloody Jiyong stood by the door with Gaho in his hand, "Let's go for a walk, just you, me and Gaho." and Choi Seunghyun made a run for his life while yelling Boom Shakalaka. This is my life.
 
End of Chapter 14.
 
Hello everyone and dear readers, how are you? I just enrolled in university doing my foundation in arts :)
So I guess you can say I'm pretty busy lately. Sorry for not updating frequently like I have promised :< 
& I suppose you're sick and tired of hearing my excuses and apologies. Anyway,  I need to make a shameless promotion or something?
 
I joined a Facebook GBOM page photo editing contest and this is my entry! I'm only 53++ likes away from the leading GBOM entry!
Please like my entry or just have a look, other entries are not badd (TT___TT)  Anyway, please do support the page! My friend Camille did a good job in managing it! :D <3 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=560331513984583&set=a.555699267781141.133550.106984789319260&type=3&theater

GO AND LIKE IT NAO!