K-mon

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

   Kpop x Pokemon, why not~? 

Side note: I stayed up half of the night writing this, sorry for any grammar and spelling errors. And it would be different prospectives from different idols. 

Average age : 15 -17

------------------------------------------
Taeyeon's POV~

   It was raining really hard. 
 
   Trees surrounded us, as they sway along with the strong wind that was blowing, footprints were made on the ground as the soil turned to mud, which gives a slight disadvantage for the Pokemon that were in a middle of an intense battle.

   I stood there while my Pokemon was getting beaten by the other Pokemon, that was standing opposite to us.

   “Luxray use Fusion Bolt!” The trainer of the Pokemon commanded. 

   I grew confused as the latter said the specific move that was only known to one Pokemon.

   ‘I thought only the legendary Pokemon Zekrom could us that move??’

   The trainer's Pokemon nodded and charged a large amount of blue lightning, before charging at my Pokemon directly.

   ‘How?!’

   “Lucario use Aura Blast!” I shouted as Lucario charger up his aura preparing for Luxray to come closer. I looked at the trainer and he / she is smirking.

   “Greninja, use Hydro Pump!” out of no where from the trees, a huge amount of water was blasted at Lucario's direction.


   “Lucario!” 


------------------------------------------

     My eyes opened quickly and I saw the Pokemon in my dream staring deep down into my eyes.
 
   “Morning Lucario,” I said as I slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes.

   “Grrr,” I laughed a bit since I knew that Lucario was hungry.

   “Okay let's go down to eat,” Lucario nodded before he raced downstairs forgetting that I was still here.

   We stayed at the Pokemon center since we were beaten by the mysterious trainer in my dream, I still remember his words.

   ‘You and your Pokemon have a weak connection, pathetic.’

   Those words still send chills in my spine. This person. Is weird.

   I felt Lucario calling me through his aura. Getting frustrated at me for taking a long to get up. 

   I pulled the blankets off, folding it back on the before going downstairs to eat. 

   As I arrived at the bottom of the stairs I was greeted by a very impatient Lucario.

   “Grrr,” I laughed at the fact that Lucario is angry with me.

   “Mianhae, Lucario,” Lucario just shook his head in disappointment, before going to the cafeteria area to get food. Leaving me standing alone.

   “Man, he has an apetite,” I scratched the back of my head as I watch my pokemon get food before the other pokemons that was already there. Which ended as a fight.

   “Greninja use water shuriken,” a voice behind me said before a frog like ninja made a shuriken with water  and it hit my Lucario directly.

   I turned to see my rival Baekhyun smirking with his arms crossed.

   “What was that for!?” This guy is so cocky that it tempts me to kill him.

   “Your Lucario is making a rucks,” I want to punch that smirk off his face. His Greninja landed right next to him, copying his action.

   “I challenge you to a battle!!!” I shouted gaining everyone's attention, well, not that I care.

His smirk grew wider

   “Sure thing princess,” I saw his eyes travel up and down on me bafore saying something.

   “Nice tracksuit,” I looked down on myself and I noticed that I'm wearing an over sized tracksuit.

   Wait, I wast wearing this before.

   “Wait I wasn't wearing this.."

   “Thank me after we battle,” he said before he walked towards the battle field at the back of the Pokemon center. 

   "Let's go Lucario, let's show him what we've got!" we ran to the back almost tripping multiple times due to the fact I was wearing a over sized tracksuit.

   "You're here, now let's start, go Greninja!" he still had that smirk on his face as he commanded Greninja to stand in the field.

   "Go Lucario!" Lucario jumped in the field filled with confidence. But not too much that he's arrogant, just enough to be good.

   "Greninja use poison spikes!" Greninja threw spikes every where in the field which makes it a bit more challenging for Lucario to move.

   "Use Power-up punch Lucario!!" Lucario's fist glowed red and he charged at Greninja.

   "Dodge it quick!" I knew he was going to say that so I had a back up plan.

   "Lucario use Shadow Ball," Lucario charged up a shadow blob and he hurls it at Gerninja, hitting him directly.
   
   "Greninja use Water Shurikens," Greninja created shurikens with water and he threw 5 of them at Lucario.

   "Lucario use Aura sphere!!" Lucario charged up his aura and aim at Greninja, while he dodged the shurikens.

   "Greninja use Substitute," Greninja put his hands together like a ninja and he was replaced by a green dinosaur like doll.

   After the blast, they both jumped back and landed back to where they started.

   This will take a while

----------------------------------------------
Sana's POV~
   "Pikachu use Thunder bold!" I commanded and pikachu charged up charged up electricity and she released it at my opponent.

   "Eevee use Protect," I scoffed as my opponent used a cowardly move. I looked up and saw my beautiful opponent smirking at me. I blushed because of the beauty in front of me.

   "Eevee use Iron tail with Quick attack," Eevee had his tail turn into iron and he charged at my Pikachu too quickly to be able to dodge it. Pikachu was sent flying further to my side of the field.

   "Pikachu stop!" I shouted as I saw my Pokemon standing up again.

   "Pi-ka-pi," I saw pure determination in her eyes, I knew I had to win this. This time I smirked at my opponent.

   "Let's win this! Pikachu Volt tackle!" Pikachu charge at Eevee while shrouded in electricity.

   "Eevee use Fire charge!" Eevee charged at Pikachu with flames surrounding him.

   As the two got closer, the electricity and flames became more dangerous. When they hit each other there was a huge explosion and we were suddenly surrounded by smoke.

   "Pikachu?" I called out to my Pokemon, it made me worried when I heard no response. 

   "Pikachu?" When the the smoke cleared a bit and I could see two silhouette from a far. 

   "Pikachu!" I was going I run to my hurt Pokemon, but a pair of arms around my waist stopped me.

   "Tzuyu stop it! I need to hel-" 

   "Shush, and just watch," I looked back at the silhouette and I saw Eevee protecting Pikachu from something. I look over to where ever Eevee was glaring at and we saw a Greninja. The only difference about this Greninja is that it's black and the tongue that raps around it's neck is blue which is quite unusual. 

   "Who's Pokemon is that," I asked Tzuyu who still had her arms around me. She just shrugged at my question.

   A cloaked trainer came of the forest that was next to the battle field. The trainer looked at the Greninja and shook his head in disapointment.

   "Greninja, stop wasting your time on these weak Pokemon," I could tell it was a girl, by the pitch of her voice it's quite obvious. What she said made me boiling mad as she call mine and Tzuyu's Pokemon weak.

   Although I didn't expect the next thing that happen, it was suddenly night time. Blue eyes stared at us from the shadows of the forest.

   "Luxray stop scaring them, there's no point," like the Greninja, Luxray only had the colors black and blue, when there's usually yellow on a Luxray.

   It's blue eyes stared intensely at me giving the chills. I felt Tzuyu's grip on my waist tighten as she probably noticed the staring Luxray. Tzuyu's gaze shifted from Luxray to the trainer before speaking. 

   "Never call our Pokemon weak," I know she mad right now as I know how hard Tzuyu has been training Eevee and she refuses to evolve him.

   The trainer smirked at Tzuyu before crossing her arms across her chest.

   "Prove it," my god this isn't going to end well.

----------------------------------------------
Eunha's POV~
   I was sitting in the train satiation waiting for the train to come so I could pick up my best friend.

   When I saw the train I quickly stood up and went to the edge of the platform.

   The train stopped in front of me and when the doors opened people stepped out of the train.

   I saw a tall familiar figure. 

   "Jungkook oppa!! (Eunha is 1 year younger than Jungkook)" I hugged him like a Teddiursa. He laughed and ruffled my hair making it messy.

   "Yah! I told you not to do that anymore!" He only laughed me but now he pinched my cheeks.

   "Mianhae you're just too cute~" I smiled and he grinned, just like old times. A familiar Pokemon came out of its ball.

   "Nidoking how are you?" I asked as I pet the pokemon's head. Suddenly mine came out too.

   "Oh, hey how have you been nidoqueen?" my Pokemon smile and she walked over to Nidoking. We both laughed at our Pokemon who is currently arguing about something.

   "Let's go before the destroy the station," I heard him whisper, and I blushed slightly when I noticed how close we are.

   "D-dae," why am I stuttering?! Man get yourself together Eunha. Suddenly an idea came to my head.

   "Oppa let's go to our secret place!" He looks down and he smiled.

   "Let's go then."

A few minutes later~
   We arrived in front of a forest the was close to our houses. He grabbed my hand and he ran deep into the forest and soon enough we reached our secret place.

   Our tree house

   "It's been a while right?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

   "When was the last time you went in here?" he looked into my eyes as he asked me that question. I smiled and I pinched his cheeks.

   "The last time you were in there," I saw his eyes slightly widen in disbelief.

   "Jjinja?!" I nodded. I kiss his cheek and I climbed the ladder of the tree house quickly because I was embarrassed of my action.

   "What did you do Eunha?!" I shouted at myself as I felt my heart beat going faster than it's suppose to.

   I looked around the tree house and everything is still the same. I heard wood creaking and I new it was Jungkook. I looked out of the balcony and I leaned on the railing. 

   I felt a pair of strong arms rapped around me.

   "I really missed you," he placed his head on my shoulder. I smiled as I watched our Pokemon chasing each other around the tree.

   "I did too," I whispered and I patted his head and I felt him smile.

   "I love you," he confessed before he turned me around to face him and he kissed me. My eyes widen.

   'WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!' I closed my eyes and I started to kiss back.

   'WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!' I rapped my arms around his neck, and raps his around my waist.

   He moved his kisses to my jawline, then to my neck.

   "O-op-pa," why am I resisting to let out a sound. I tried to push him away, but his grip on my waist tighten.

   "Please, I missed you," I could hear sincerity through his voice. I smiled cutely at him. I lifted his face up to mine and I gave him a peck on the lips.

   "You're lucky that I have the same feelings as you." 

----------------------------------------------
Eunji's POV~ 
   I my best friends play with their Pokemon. I felt someone nudge me.

   "Yes Suicune?" Suicune looked at my friends. My friend Naeun is playing with Raikou, and the youngest one out of all Hayoung is now taking a nap with Entei.

   "I'm just worried," Suicune spoke in a serious tone before continuing, "feels like someone's going to hurt you guys."

   "You need to chill a bit, rest for today-" suddenly dark clouds surrounded us and it was pouring rain now.

   "Guys let's go to the Pokemon center," they nodded and we all rode our Pokemon to the Pokemon center.

The Pokemon Center~ 
 
   When we arrived at the front of the Pokemon center we placed our Pokemon back to our pokeball before entering.

   When we entered we greeted by nurse joy. We sat on one of the couches and we dried our hair.

   «Today we caught the sight of one of the most notorious criminal of all time, battling with a young trainer named Chou Tzuyu»   

   It showed the girl's face, then it showed a clip of the battle it's self. Hayoung went to grab a bite to eat and me and Naeun were left in awe.

   «Before we could come closer we saw the great legendary Zekrom land in front of them»

   It showed another clip where Zekrom landed in front of the injured Eevee and the trainer was on had her one knee down while the other was up, and you could tell oh tiered she is.

   «After the battle ended, the criminal escaped in the shadows of the woods, police are trying their best to catch this criminal to them in jail»

   When the news ended Hayoung came with the food in her hands.

   "So did they catch the criminal yet?" Hayoung asked as she took a huge bite of her burger.

   "No, they only saw the criminal battle this girl name Chou Tzuyu, after the battle she disappeared in the shadows," I explained as Hayoung nodded while chewing her food. A few seconds later I noticed some thing.

   "Naeun why are you so quiet?" She jerked up a bit and she was snapped back to reality.

   "O-oh, I'm just scared, this person looks strong," I knew she was lying, but I also know she doesn't want to be bothered more about this. 

   Because I knew.


   That the criminal is her adopted sister

----------------------------------------------
Taehyung's POV~
   Walked around the town with a bag of food in my hands for someone. 

   I walked up a flight of stairs to get to my apartment. I used my key to open the door and closing it behind me, before taking my shoes off.

   "Lugia! I have your favorite food!" A white with blue, bird like dragon came out of my room. And flew in front of me with pleading eyes and mouth wide open. I laughed a bit.

   "Okay here," I opened up the package and placed a piece in Lugia's mouth, "and SinB you know you don't have to hide, right?" 

   A cloaked figure came out of the shadows, and she pulled her hood off.

   "How come I could hide from the others, yet I can't hide from you?" she asked as she took off her cloak and hanged it on the coat rack that was next to me.

   "Because I'm amazing," I said as I engulfed her with my embrace. She hugged back soon enough.

   "I'm tiered," she mumbled and she burrows her face deeper on my chest.

   "Let's sleep then," her response was only a nod, so I carried her bridal style to my bedroom and I laid her down to my bed before I got on it myself.

   "Are you still getting engaged to her?" I chuckled a little when I sensed jealousy in her words.

   "No, she has Seulgi anyways," I saw her smile before falling asleep. I brushed off some of her hair out of her face, to see more beauty in front of me.

   "I'm going to cook," I kissed her fore head before carefully slipping out of her embrace.

   I closed the bedroom door quietly and I proceeded to go to the kitchen. I took the ingredients out from the plastic bag I had earlier.

   I copped vegetables and meat and I prepared to make bibimbap (sorry I don't know how to cook it, so I don't know hot to describe it)

   I was so focused on cooking that I didn't noticed a pair of arms rapped around me.

   "Why did you leave bed?" SinB asked obviously tiered and still half asleep.

   "Because I wanted to cook food for you," replied as I continued cooking and she got on my back so where ever I go, she goes there too.

   I set everything no the table, but SinB is still on my back.

   "Come on, get off so we could eat," she nodded and slowly go off me. She sat on the couch and I the T.V.

   «Today we caught the sight of one of the most notorious criminal of all time, battling with a young trainer named Chou Tzuyu»   

   I looked at SinB and she looked scared. I sighed, I reached for the remote that is on the the table and I turned it off before hugging SinB.

   "It's fine, I'm here for you," i said in a calm voice. She started to cry on my shoulder.

   "What did I do wrong?" She sobbed. It breaks my heart to see her like this. So weak and vulnerable.

   "It's fine, you could stay here as long as you want," she looked up to me with wide eyes.

   "I can't they'll-"

   "Don't worry, I have Lugia with me," I said in a firm voice, "I mean."


  "We both started this, so might as well finish it."

[The End]
----------------------------------------------
   So, did you guys like that? Do you guys want me to do more? Tell me in the comments.

   I've also decided to do the sequel and the Satzu side of The cold and The caring since you guys wanted it.

   I have one more story to finish before I do so please be patient.

2/3 finished!!!! Almost there!!!!