Selfishness and Jealousy (Tzuyu x Dahyun)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

I hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------
Dahyun's POV~

   I sat down on the floor as we finished practicing for our new song Cheer Up. I lifted my head up to look for a specific maknae.

   "Looking for me unnie?" I felt two arms rap around my waist.

   "Tzuyu-ah~" I leaned my head back, onto her shoulder.

   "Are you tired Dubu unnie?" I could only nod to her question.

   "Look another TzuDa moment!" I heard our leader Jihyo pointed out. I shifted my body to snuggle closer to Tzuyu's warmth, while ignoring the others.

   Yes, I Kim Dahyun am dating Chou Tzuyu. Although our company didn't approved at first, but at the end they let us anyways since they saw how happy we were together. I rapped my arms around the maknae's neck and snuggled closer in her embrace.
   
   "Tzuyu, can I borrow-"

   "No," She said as she tighten her embrace around me. A thing about Tzuyu is she's extremely selfish with me, she doesn't like sharing. She buried her face on my neck. I can feel her hot breath on my neck which made me blush. Then I felt her do something unexpected...

She kissed my neck

   "Tzuyu!" I squeak after the unexpected kiss. She lifted her head up and she smirked.

   "Dae~ Dubu unnie?" she mused as her face was only a few centimeter away from mine. I moved my head forward to kiss her but someone pulled me away.

   "Not now," Tzuyu glared at Momo when she disturbed our moment. She stood up, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her.

   "Don't you dare lay a finger on what's mine, Momo unnie," her voice turned from teasy, to cold, and that isn't a good thing. Momo unnie just smirked. I held Tzuyu's hand.

   "Let's just practice," Tzuyu groaned in protest but did it anyways.

A few hours later~

   "Ah~ I'm tired!" I said as we walk to the van to take us back to the dorm. Tzuyu stopped from walking and bend down in front of me while her back is facing me.

   "Get on unnie," she said tiredly. I was too tired to say no, so I just got on her back. I rap my arms around her neck while she places her hands in her pockets so her forearms are below my hips so I wouldn't fall. She stood up and started walking. Tiredness got to me and I started to drift into deep sleep with one thought in my head.

How did Tzuyu get so tall?

Tzuyu's POV~
   I can tell that Dubu unnie already fell asleep on my back. I smiled as I thought about Dubu unnie. 

   "Aigoo~ why is Tzuyu so selfish?" Sana unnie teased me while poking my arm. Am I selfish?

Yes

   Why? Because I don't want to lose her, so I'll keep her away from 
everyone.
  
   I slowly went in the van so I won't hit Dubu unnie's head. I went to the very back and buckled Dubu unnie first before me.

   The whole time in the van all I could do was stare at Dubu unnie's cute face.

   "Tzuyu is staring again," The members teased, but I just ignored it. She's completely different from other people I've met. No matter what's the situation she's always joyful and hyper. I've liked her since our trainee days. She would always practice while I watched from afar.

------------------------------------------------------------

   When I felt the van slowing down to stop Dubu unnie was still asleep. I really didn't want to wake her up since She was peacefully sleeping, so I carried her again, only this time bridal style. Even thou I had to walk up a flight of stairs I didn't complain, since she's extremely light. 

   When we finally got to the dorm I quickly went to our room and placed Dubu unnie on my bed. I stood up to take a shower.

   When I came back in my pajamas Dubu unnie just woke up and she sat up slowly.

   "Which room am I in?" she said slightly confused since just woke up.

   "Our's," I walk over to my bed and sat on the edge. I smiled at her before proceeded to kiss her.

Dahyun's POV~

   My head only started processing five seconds ago. Then I felt familiar lips on mine. The one that owns those lips, the one that takes care of me, the one that's always selfish, the one and only Chou Tzuyu.

   I started kissing back as I moved my hands to her hair and started playing with it. 

   'Her hair is soft.'

   "Dahyun!! SinB is on the phone," Momo's shouting made us separate from our kiss. I petted Tzuyu's soft hair, since she looks angry.

   "Don't be angry, I'll sleep here tonight if you want," her eyes soften and nodded. 

   I got up and left the room to talk to SinB on the phone.

   "Yeobuseo," I answered.

   "Dahyun, you said we're having a sleepover tonight at our dorm," crap I about that forgot.

   "Yeah, can I bring someone with me?" there was a short pause before she answered.

   "Sure, who?" 

   "Tzuyu," again there was another pause.

   "Sure, Sowon unnie was fine with it," I smiled.

   "Thank you," I heard SinB laugh a bit.

   "See you in a bit."

   "Dae~" I hung up and went back in our room to tell her the news. When I got back in her room she was playing on her phone.

   "Tzuyu you want to come with me to a sleepover?" I asked and she looked up her phone.

   "Sure," she said as she stood up from her bed. And walked towards me and pinned me on the door.

   "As long as no one touches you," I rolled my eyes, and slightly pushing her.

   "They're dating other idols, I'm sure they won't," she still isn't convinced I guess. I sighed.

   "Fine, I'm not going to let them," she smirked in satisfaction. I pulled away a bit to see her face.

   "Now let's get ready," she nodded and lets go of me to pack her clothes.

   "Why are you guys packing?" Jungyeon unnie asked from the door. 

   "Tzuyu and I are going to Gfriend's dorm to have a sleepover," I replied. She nodded and walked back to her room. We went around our room and packed the necessities for two days.

   After packing I decided to wait out side with my bags.

   I waited outside of out room while playing a game on my phone. After what felt like forever, she finally came out of our room. She was just wearing simple jeans and her Sixteen shirt.

   "Hey," I quietly said. She laughed a bit before waking towards the door with her bags.

   "Come on unnie, we don't want to keep them waiting right?" I stood up from the couch grabbed my bag before going to the door.

   "We're leaving!" I shouted to the remaining members in the dorm.

At Gfriend's dorm~

   I rang the door bell and waited outside with Tzuyu. I suddenly felt something warm on my hand. I looked down and saw Tzuyu holding the hand that isn't carrying a bag.

   "Tzuyu?" she looked into my eyes and smiled.

   "Like I said," she bent down to my ears and whispered.

   "You're mine, and mine only Dubu unnie," a cold chill went through my spine. At the same moment the door slammed open which caught us both off guard.

   "Dahyun-ah~" SinB hugged me and made me let go of Tzuyu's warm hand.

   "Annyeong SinB-ah," I said as I try to loosen her grip on me because I can tell Tzuyu's going to murder her in her sleep.

   "SinB you might want to let go," a voice said behind her. We turned to see V from BTS leaning against the doorframe.

   "Dae~ oppa~" she finally let go of my neck and she went to hug V.
   "Next time don't surprise people, okay?" SinB nodded and invited us in.

   "Unnie!!" Umji ran towards me the hugged me. I patted her head, but slightly pushing her away before Tzuyu beats the crap out of her unnie.

   "Nice to see you again Umji," I said as I unwrap myself from her hug.

   "Let's get started!" Yerin said in the back. We greeted everyone nicely, while Tzuyu was a bit rude to SinB and Umji. 

   "Don't need to be rude," I nudged Tzuyu slightly. She whispered in my ear.

   "I wanted to, they deserve it," her cold personality scares me sometimes.

   After a while we all change into our pajamas and sat in a circle in the living room, the awkward thing is, Gfriend's boyfriends are here. Really awkward.
   "Where do we start-" Eunha unnie was about to ask, but someone interrupted.

   "Well we're still waiting for someone," Tzuyu interrupted while looking down on her phone. 

   'I wonder who it is,' I thought of the possibilities of who it is.

   "We left early from the dorm that we forgot someone," Tzuyu continued while still looking down on her phone.

   "Don't tell me it's Sa-" my sentence was interrupted by the doorbell ringing Twice. Tzuyu stood up from the floor and went to get the door.

Seconds later she came back with a person I didn't want to see.

Minatozaki Sana

   "Why didn't you tell me she's coming?" I asked Tzuyu. She raised her eye brow and said.

   "Because I know you won't let me," that is true. 

   "Hello," Sana bowed to Gfriend and their boyfriends, they bowed back to show respect.

   "Now where was I?" Eunha said aloud to get everyone's attention. Sana sat next to Tzuyu, she didn't have to change since she's already in her pajamas. They both linked arms which made me jealous.

   "Let's go to the arcade!" I nearly forgot they had a friend that owns an arcade, I wonder how much they play.

Tzuyu's POV~
   I looked at Dahyun unnie while my arm is locked with Sana unnie. Her expression turned dark as she saw us. I know I'm dating Dahyun but it doesn't mean I can't love the others, in a friendly way. Out of all of the members Sana is my favorite discounting Dubu unnie. My plan is to make her jealous, I knew she had a sleepover so I asked Gfriend to help me.

   "Let's go to the arcade!" step 1 in motion. I already knew who the pairs are, me and Sana, Eunha and Jungkook, SinB and V, Yerin and Jhope, Umji and Suga, Yuju and Jimin, Sowon and Jin, then Dahyun and Rapmon.

   "Let's do this!" Jungkook put his fist in the air while he was hugging Eunha from behind.

   "Okay the pairs are......" Jin looked over Sowon's shoulder as she was reading the list.

   "Tzuyu and Sana, Eunha and Jungkook, SinB and V, Yerin and Jhope, Umji and Suga, Yuju and Jimin, Sowon and Jin, then Dahyun and Rapmon," he continued. I looked at Dubu unnie and her face fell, but she gave a fake smile. 

   'Step 1 complete,' I said in my mind. Everyone got to their pairs and walked out the dorm in our pajamas.

-------------------------------------------------------------

   Minutes of walking in the empty streets later, we stopped in front of a wall that has a random door bell on it. 
   "We're here," Umji said as she looked down on her paper to make sure before ringing the door bell. 

   «Yes?» a voice asked, from somewhere. For some reason the seemed familiar

   "It's me Umji," Umji shouted to a thing that we don't see. Suddenly the bricks moved like what happen when Hagrid poked the wall with umbrella to Diagon Alley. After the bricks moved a person stood in front of us, but hidden in the shadows.

   "It's nice to see Gfriend and their boyfriends," a slightly girly but deep voice said. His or her head turned towards me and said.

   "It's been a while Zuyu," wait, only one person I know that calls me that.

   "Juyoung?" the person stepped up from the shadows and sure enough, it's her. My long lost friend.

   "Kim Juyoung?!" she showed her usual smirk before speaking. She just laughed and clapped.

   "I love seeing that reaction!" she wiped away a fake tear from her eye. She calmed down and clasped her hands together.

   "I'm guessing you want to go in my arcade?" we all nodded and she smiled. 

   "Follow me then," she said while entering the dark alley. Turns after turns we're in front of a metal door.

   "How big is the arcade?" Dahyun unnie asked. I noticed that she's linked arm with Rapmon. Like I said earlier I'm selfish, but I have to conceal it. I back hugged Sana unnie to make it even between us. Juyoung smiled.

   "You'll see," she placed her hand on the door knob and twisted it, but she didn't open the door. She brought up her hand and showed three fingers.

   "하나.......둘.....셋," when she got to three she opened the door and twice's jaws dropped. It was huge. It was lit up with colorful neon lights. It has a bowling alley, multiple arcade games, carnival games, a café and bar, karaoke booths (those things in mnet), an ice rink, and more. I blinked multiple times before realizing that I'm not dreaming.

   "How long did it take to build this?" She walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

   "3 minutes," my jaw dropped once again. She skipped inside and invited us in.

   "Enjoy your selves since time stops when I close the door," she closed the door. I looked down on my watch to see if she's lying, but she isn't. Time did stop.

   "Well it took me 3 minutes from the outside world to finish, but it actually took 3 years." My jaw was still wide open, so Sana unnie closed it. 

   "Well, go ahead, play, you have all the time in the world," I instantly dragged Sana with me to the arcade games.

I'm going to have fun

Dahyun's POV~ 
   I saw Tzuyu grab Sana's arm and dragged her to the arcade games. I instantly felt jealous. I know that Sana and Tzuyu have been close since Sixteen, but it still makes me feel jealous seeing them together.
   "You're jealous aren't you?" the sudden voice from behind made me jump. I turned to see Juyoung, Tzuyu's childhood friend, leaning against the counter. Tzuyu would talk about her from time to time, mostly giving me the main idea about this girl. I know that she's younger than Tzuyu by 3 years, and more that I can't think from the top of my head.
   "How did you know?" she smirked.

   "It's Tzuyu, I've known her for the longest time," her smirk turned into a soft smile.

   "And it's not hard to tell how someone feels," she paused before continuing.

   "I can tell from afar that she's just making you jealous form being too close with Momo unnie," wow, I never knew that.

   "And they've been friends since in middle school with me," Tzuyu never told me that. She sighed and went back to her original spot.

   "Well that's enough story telling, go play," she smiled at me then went to look at another direction. I took her advised and I went around and play.

----------------------------------------------

It was finally time to leave.

   "Thank you," we all bowed and she bowed back.

   "Come anytime you want," she said before closing the door and we walked back to the dorm. Sana is still linking arms with Tzuyu. 

   'Calm down, remember what Juyoung said,' I repeated in my head multiple times while walking faster than everyone.

We were all in the dorm now well all prepared to go to sleep, but Sana and Tzuyu just kept teasing eachother. 

That was the last straw

   "OKAY I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU TWO TEASING AND FLIRTING WITH EACHOTHER!!!!!!!" everyone looked at me as a volcano inside of me erupted, but I continued.

   "TZUYU I KNOW THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS BECAUSE I WAS CLOSE WITH MOMO UNNIE!!!!" Tzuyu was take back by my words, but I said the final sentence.

   "YOU WIN!!!" I went in a random room and slammed the door, nearly breaking it. I sat on a bed and started breathing deeply. I am actually mad at Tzuyu for doing this, I guess this is what she felt when I'm with Momo unnie. But she has more patients than me. After a while I finally calmed down. I laid back on the bed and stared at the blank ceiling.

Knock knock knock

   "It's open," the door opened and it showed the beautiful and cute maknae.

   "Gwenchanah unnie?" her voice sounded concerned. I nodded my head slowly.

   "Dae," she walked over to the bed and laid down with me. She hugged me but I stayed unmoving.

   "Mianhae, Dubu unnie," I laughed quietly as she did a bit of aegyo, which I can't resist also.

   "Unnie is sorry for getting mad," I felt her grip in me loosen slightly and she turned me around to face her. 

   "Saranghae unnie," I don't know who started it, but we were suddenly making out.

This will be a long night

----------------------------------------------

   "Did you guys even consider how young Umji and SinB are when you guys did it?!?!" bingo, I knew this will happen. 

   "I'm the same age as them and Tzuyu's even younger than them!" I defended. 

   "Well did you guys forget that this is our dorm?!" Tzuyu and I looked down on the floor from embarrassment.

I can't say anything about that

   "What were you guys doing anyways?" the innocent Umji asked.

   "Oh they were-" V was explaining but SinB closed his mouth with hers.

   "Was that nesasary?" V asked his girlfriend when the separated.

   "She's too young, and that was the only way I can make you shut up anyways," V smirked and we heard someone groan in frustration at the same time.

   "You guys are the same age!!!" it turns out to be Suga.

   "What were they doing oppa?" Umji asked with a hint of agyeo in her sentence. Suga just stayed frozen.

   "I'll tell in the right moment," he patted her head softly.

   "Ha! I told you!" while they were having their mini World War III, I sneakily sneaked a glance at Tzuyu, and at the same time she did the same. We both smiled at each other and laughed at our crazy friends.

I really love you Chou Tzuyu

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I finally finished, yes I know it's really long. I also didn't know how to end it so I don't know. Yeah so....... I don't have any words right now so yeah, see yeah!

P.s. I know how young Tzuyu and Dubu are, I'm sorry for that.