Chained Rivals (Dahmo)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

—————————————————

————————————————— 

3rd person’s POV

   “Oh My God Momo stay away from me!!!!” a colorful haired girl shouts at the blonde Japanese girl currently (not) bothering her.

   “What, I want my Jokbal?! You’re just in the way Dahyun,” Momo fires back at the short girl.

   “You don’t have to be close to me!!!”

   “Well this line is crowded so I’m forced to, and it’s not like I would want to get close to you anyways!!!!”

   “Urg, give me space then, you’re suffocating me.”

   “Well I’m glad you are so you could die soon.”

   Behind them stands a VERY annoyed Rabbit that is at the peak of her patience. The Rabbit takes a deep breath, while 6 other girls cover their ears and prepares for the worst. Dahyun and Momo didn’t notice the preparation of their friends as they are continuing their ridiculous bickering.

   “WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE UP FOR AN ENTIRE DAY!!!!!!!” the so called ‘calm Rabbit’ finally snaps at her two friends. Everyone (including her girlfriend) was shock and silent. Slowly small conversations arose from the terrifying silence.

   “I didn’t know My Nayeonie could snap like that,” Jungyeon commented. The youngest one in the group rolls her eyes.

   “She’s your girlfriend and you didn’t know that?” Jungyeon was about to fight back, but an adorable squirrel stops them from adding on to the current problem.

   “Tzuyu don’t be rude to your eonnie.”

   “But Sana~”

   “Shush guys!!” the train shushs them since she was listening to the conversation that the Rabbit, the Pig and the Eagle were having.

  “I’m so done with hearing you guys bicker all the time about the most ridiculous things ever!!!!” Nayeon’s eye twitches, which doesn’t happen often. By this small action, Momo and Dahyun were feeling frightened.

   “Tomorrow, prepare yourselves,” the two of them gulp in fear, “for you two will be punished.”

   ‘What!? I’m too young and innocent for this!!!!’  - Dahyun 

   ‘Please tell me she wouldn’t band me from eating Jokbal for a week!!! That almost killed me last time.’ - Momo

 

[The Next Day]——————————

 

   “WHAT THE NAYEON UNNIE!?!?!?!?!?!” the two shouted in unison. Nayeon laughs evilly at her plan.

   “This is punishment for making the school president snap in front of everyone,” the two were left dumbfounded, as they stood inside the student council room……

 

…..Handcuffed Together

 

This is the end for the both of them….

 

  “Chill it’s only for a day,” Nayeon could see the sudden paleness of her two friends. She knows how much these two hated each other…….or do they actually hate each other? She wanted to test if they actually hate each other as much as they show.

   “You guys will be following Dahyun’s schedule, you are dismissed,” Nayeon kicks Momo and Dahyun out of the room to proceed in their classes.   

   There was silence between the two girls, one annoyed, and one speechless.

   “This wouldn’t have happen if you didn’t start shouting in the cafeteria yesterday,” Momo coldly said to the speechless tofu. Though, the younger one didn’t argue. Momo actually thought of the fact that she might have actually hurt the Dahyun’s feelings. 

   “Let’s get to class before we’re late,” Dahyun drags Momo to the first subject of the day, Math.

 

Momo’s POV

   Dahyun quietly opens the door which still grabbed everyone’s attention. All of them were giving us a weird look, well who wouldn’t. The school’s famous rivals are chained together for the day.

   “I guess this is what Ms. Im meant of punishment for the two Rivals, take a seat at the back of the class,” Dahyun pulls the chain for me to move and sit next to her.

   “Okay we’ll start with a warm up,” the teacher announced and starts writing on the chalk board.

 

     “This won’t be hard,” I whisper to myself as I took out my math note book and pencil and start answering them, but I ran into the problem of my right hand is chained with Dahyun’s left hand. I sighed before lifting her left arm to rest on the table. While in the midst of answering question 5 I could hear quiet mumbles from Dahyun.

   “This doesn’t make sense,” I held in my laugh since I didn’t want the class’s attention. I look over to Dahyun and noticed she was just doodling on her page with question 1 barely answered.

   “Do you need help?” I asked which seem to shock her; well I shocked myself from my question too. 

   “Why would you help me?” I let out a sigh as I add on to my sentence.

   “Can we try not to slit each other’s throats for a freaking day?!” she stares into my eyes as she makes a decision. While she stares at me I notice how cute she actually is, her pale skin contrasts with her dark colorful hair, and how her cheeks would puff out when she’s having a hard time. How come I never notice those?

   “Fine, just for today, until Nayeon unnie unchains us,” I could hear the coldness in her voice, but there was something else in her voice that makes it, comforting? I lean closer to her to see where to help her. I realise where she is and help her from there.

 

————————————————— 

 

   The bell soon rang which snaps both of us from our trance. We start packing our stuff, when our hands suddenly touch because of our chained hands which gave me a small spark. I shook it off and head to our next class which is English. Oh god, please save me.

 

Dahyun’s POV

  While walking through the hallway I would get pushed around by the tall people, either by accident or on purpose. Usually I’d be late for class because I would be dragged away in the crowd, I’d always had an excuse to avoid telling the truth in front of the class, that would surely laugh at me. When the crowd got hectic I felt a warm hand hold on to my cold ones. That’s when I realised that it’s the same hand that I’m chained to.

   “Don’t worry your stuck with me,” Momo unnie winks at me which made my heart beat quicken its speed. We arrived quicker to class than expected, even the teacher was surprised.

   “Wow Dahyun, you’re on time for once, good job” The teacher complimented. I just nodded before dragging Momo unnie to where my seat was which again, is at the back.

   “Do you always sit in the back?” Momo asked with her head tilted to the side. Which for some reason, I found adorable.

   ‘What the hell?! Did I just think she’s adorable??’

   “Okay everyone we’ll start with the usual one hundred words quick write up, remember those days Hirai?”

   “Don’t remind me Mr. Wang,” Momo laughs, her laugh sounds angelic to me.

   ‘Again, what the Dahyun?!’

   I just sighed and took out a piece of lined paper and started writing a story.

 

   A young girl with colorful haired argued with an annoying Jokbal lover which caught the attention of the other students around them. The girl with bunny teeth behind them is one of their friends. The Rabbit girl is at edge of her patience because of her friends constant bickering.

 

   I look over to Momo unnie who hasn’t written a single thing on the lined paper. I nudge her right arm and signaled her to start writing. She picks up her pencil and starts writing, I was about to return to my writing, but she nudged my arm and showed me her writing on paper.

   ‘I don’t know what to write about.’

   I look at her then her paper; I knew what situation she’s in. I wrote on the same piece of paper as her and replied with the same thing that Mr. Wang would tell me from time to time.

   ‘Write something you’ve experienced and change it up a bit.’

   After that I continued my own writing piece. Mr. Wang peeked at our writings and laughs.

   “How come you two are writing about the same subject?” What?? I look over to Momo again and sure enough it’s the same subject. 

 

   On a normal day in the cafeteria a blonde Japanese girl stood in line waiting to get her beloved Jokbal. It was peaceful for a moment until she accidentally bumped in to her rival. Although she just wanted to ignore her, her rival decides to make a scene by shouting at her, and that’s where the bickering start.

 

   I felt a pang of guilt since it was my fault from the start on why we’re in this situation.

   “Mianhae…..” I mumble under my breath.

   “Its fine,” Momo pats my head, which doesn’t annoy me. I actually like it. I stare into her eyes and I felt the world stop around us. Momo unnie was leaning closer towards me and I froze.

   “Momo not here,” Mr. Wang blocks us by using a piece of paper, “You can make out later after class,” I am sure that my face is beat red right not, and Momo unnie is the same.

   ‘She’s actually not that bad of a person now that I think about it.’

 

[Lunch]—————————————

 

3rd person’s POV

   7 girls sat in their usual spot in the cafeteria; sitting close with their significant other…..well….. Except for one.

   “Why do I have to be surrounded by gays,” Jihyo complained.

   “Not our fault that you’re single,” Tzuyu mocks as she wraps her arm around Sana’s shoulder since she could see guys checking her girlfriend out from the corners of her eyes.

   “Where are those two?” Mina wondered while sitting on Chaeyoung’s lap. When Mina asked Nayeon slightly paled. This did not go unnoticed by Jungyeon.

   “Babe what’s wrong?” Jungyeon asks and wraps her arms around her girlfriend. Nayeon snuggles closer to Jungyeon while burying her face into her neck.

   “Nothing I’m just tired from the council work I’ve been receiving.”

   “Look!!! There they are!!!!” Jihyo points at the chained Rivals entering the cafeteria. A few whispers could be heard as they walk towards their group of friends.

   “O-Oh hey guys….” Nayeon awkwardly greeted. Their group gave her a weird stare but shrugs it off anyways.

   “So how is it being chained together?” Chaeyoung asks.

   “Not bad actually,” Dahyun admitted. Everyone at the table went silent.

   “Nayeon did you throw something at their heads?” Sana innocently asks the older.

   “No.”

   “Well something must have happen since they’re not ripping each other’s throats out,” Jungyeon said. Dahyun sighs.

   “We decided to try not to kill each other for a day so chill.”

   “Okay, how about let’s go to the amusement park after school?” Jihyo suggested while Nayeon paled again.

   “Unnie are you sure that you’re okay? You seem paler than usual,” Momo asked in concern.

   “Yeah, I-”

*Riiiing*

   “Oh would you look at that, the bell rang, gotta go to class, bye!!!!!” Nayeon said very quickly before running off to her class.

   ‘What a weird unnie,’ all of them thought at the same time.

 

[Afterschool]———————————

 

Momo’s POV

   The last bell rang signifying it’s the end of the day. After packing our stuff I grab Dahyun’s arm and sprinted to the student council room. Upon arriving we could hear two people shouting.

   “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST IT?!?!?!?!” is that Jungyeon?? Who knew she could shout so loudly.

   “WELL I LOST THE GOD DAMN KEY!!!!” what key? Wait…. Don’t tell me……

   Dahyun slams the door open which shocked both Jungyeon and Nayeon.

   “Do you mean the key to these?” she points at our cuffed hands. It was silent until we saw Nayeon nod.

   “WHAT?!?!?!?” we shouted in unison.

   “Mianhae!!!” Nayeon apologised and quickly ran away.

   “GET BACK HERE YOU GODDAMN RABBIT!!!!” I grabbed Dahyun’s hand again and ran after her.

   “Momo!!” Dahyun shouts while running.     

   “Yeah!?”

   “I don’t Hate you!!!” I smiled.

   “I don’t Hate you either!!!” we saw Nayeon stopping to catch her breath.

   “NAYEON!!!!” Nayeon saw us and starts running again. Both of us just laugh at our unnie.

 

 

Bonus

   In the distance their friends watch them chase the elder while shouting, which isn’t a good idea since they’re ruining Nayeon’s reputation of ‘Calm and Collected’. But none the less, they still enjoy watching.

   “You know, Dahyun and Momo actually look cute together,” Tzuyu admits.

   “Do you wanna bet if they’re going to date before Momo graduates?” Chaeyoung challenges.

   “Bring it on smol.”

   “Okay Yoda.”

   “Why do we have immature Girlfriends?” Sana and Mina asks in unison.

.

.

   “NAYEON!!!!!!!” Dahmo Shouts again.

   “Wow, and I thought I was the loudest one,” Jihyo mumbles to herself before joining her friends watching the situation in hand. 

   “Why must they give my Bunnyeon a hard time?” Jungyeon just sighs and laughs.

 

   “Such a weird group of friends we are.”

[The End]—————————————

—————————————————

     Hello, I am back from my other stories. I am extremely sorry for the lack of updates  mainly because I had to re-do those chapters again. 

 

I'm sorry for the long wait for those chapters.

 

I'm open for Five requests right now, so you could request and I'll try my best to update quickly.

 

again, I deeply apologize for the big delay.