Memory

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

Look what I found buried in the depths of my phone. An old fanfic. I edited it. It's an interactive Chapter.

When you see this "_____" put a name on it or sumthin.

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------
Your POV~
   I woke up in a hospital not knowing why. I looked around the room to see if anyone is here. No one was. I only see is what I'm assuming is my stuff. A electric piano, a violin, a guitar, a bag which appears to be filled with supplies of some sort, and two luggages that are probably filled with clothes. My head throbbed for a moment. 

   "What exactly happened to me?" I heard someone enter the room. I got slightly scared for a moment. 

   "Calm down I'm only a doctor." I did calm down. He sat in a chair next to me while holding a clip board. 

   "Do you remember your name?" I tried to remember, but it just made my head throb more. 

   "Ok calm down. You don't have to remember it you can just give your self one." I thought of it for a minute, then a name suddenly popped in my head. 
   "____." I whispered. "Huh? Can you repeat that?" I said it again, but louder. 

   "Jung _____." I watch him as he wrights on his clip board. 

   "Ok _____. Someone told me that your going to live in this address. And may I add that your one of the luckiest people in Korea right now." Wait, I'm in Korea? I looked around and everything was in Korean. 
 
   I was about to ask why am I lucky but the doctor just left. I sigh. I looked at the piece of paper in my hand. Attached to it are keys. A a vehicle key and a house key. The paper was in Korean. 

   "Thank god I know Korean." I swung my legs at the edge of the bed and notice that I'm only wearing hospital clothes, and the scars on both on my legs and arms. But it was slightly healed. I stood up and instantly fell on the ground. My legs are still hurting. I waited for a few minutes then I tried again. I successfully stood this time. I walk over to one of the luggages and opened them. To my surprise it was filled with [insert favorite color] and [second favorite color] clothes. 
'Did I like [1] and [2] that much?' I just shrugged and put on a [1] & [2] plaid shirt, [2] pair of jeans, a pair of [2] and [1] converse, and a [2] leather jacket. I looked at the mirror and I saw strands of [1] hair. 

   'Am I obsess with [2] and [1]?' I looked at my stuff. I heard the door open again. 

   "You can carry your violin case, the rest will be delivered to the location. And your bike is here." I have a bike!? I just stayed silent instead of asking that question. He closed the door and left me all again. I picked up my violin case (which was white surprisingly), and my phone (which is [2] with a [1] [fav instrument] cover) before I exited the room. 

   I plugged my earphones in my ear and played the last song it played. It started to play a song that I'm not familiar with. I can hear at least 9 voices. I looked at my phone. 
   '[Song], By [Group].' I tried to remember but I couldn't. I ignored everyone in the hall way who tried to talk to me while I was walking. When I reached the elevator I saw some one already there. I silently entered it and open my phone again. 

   "Who is [group]?" I whispered. The guy next to me must have good hearing since he heard me. 

   "You don't know who [group] is?" I shook my head. 

   "I can't seem to remember." He looked at my phone. 

   "Oh. Your listening to my favourite song by them." I looked at him. He has midnight blue eyes, blonde hair, tall, and wearing all black clothes. He's actually handsome. I slightly blushed when he was close to me. 

   "Why are you blushing Shortie?" Did he just called me Shortie?! 

   "Don't call me that Titan." He laughed. 

   "Are you calling me that because I'm tall?" I glared at him. 

   "What do you think Sherlock?" I heard the elevator ding before he answered. 

   "I have to go Titan." He smiled. 

   "See you around Shortie." He lowered his head near mine and he kissed my cheek. I blushed even more. I quickly exited the hospital, and looked for my bike.

   I looked down on the keys that has the letters and numbers of the license plate. ________. I tried to remember what it meant, but it never came to me. I looked around and saw a [2], and [1] bike with the same plate number.

   I sat on the seat, and I instantly knew what to do. I put my key into the ignition and twisted it. The engine roared to life. I remember how to ride it, but I can't remember what the letters and the numbers of the plate meant. I drove to the address I was told I was going to stay at.

----------------------------------------------

Thank god I had google map, if not I would be lost right now. 
"This place..... Looks familiar." I parked my bike somewhere and went up the stairs. I used the keys that was given to me by the doctor to get in. When I opened it everything was neat. I went to the living room and I suddenly had the urge to play the song called [fav song]. I placed the violin case on the ground and opened it. It showed a violin and a bow (surprisingly again not blue or black.). 

   I took it out and I looked in my phone to find the song I was looking for. To my luck it was in my phone. It started to play the song that is stuck in my head. I put the earphones loud, and I prepared to follow along.

[Fav song]
(I recommend to listen to your fav song and just follow the things I put)

[1st verse]

This song is making me remember someone. I don't know who yet.

[Chorus]

After that part I remembered a name. 
Eunbi. Who's Eunbi?

[2nd chorus]

I heard the door open and I hear a few foots walking in the hall way. I didn't want to stop, I just can't stop in the middle of a song.

[End of song]

   After I played the last note of the song, I looked back at the hallway. I see [number of members of you fav group]. 

   "Who are you people?" They looked at each other for a while whispering to each other. 

   "Don't you remember who we are." I raised my eyebrow. 

   "Am I suppose to?" They all had shock all over their faces. I remembered the letter the doctor gave me. I took it out from my jacket pocket and I passed it to them. 

   "Here the doctor told me to give it to you guys." One of them came up to me to get the letter. [description of the leader of the group]. I looked at all of them it feels like I've seen them somewhere, a dream perhaps, or the T.V. He / She walked back to his / her members and they quietly read it.

   I played random songs and their not even done. My phone suddenly rang, and my ringtone was [kpop song], I think, the tune sounded familiar. I looked at it for a moment an it had a number that I don't recognize. But I still answered it. 

   "Yobuseo." 

   "Nice to hear your voice again Shortie." I can feel the smirk on his face through the phone. I put my violin back in the case. 

   "What do you need Titan?" 

   "Just checking if your home." I sighed. 

   "I was only here for one hour. I don't count this as a home yet." I can tell their staring at me. 

   "And how am I suppose to call this a home if I don't even know the people that I live with?" I heard him sigh. 

   "You really don't remember them?" I started to feel annoyed. 

   "I REALLY DON'T! BUT CAN YOU EXPECT ANYTHING FROM A GIRL WHO'S BEEN IN A COMA SINCE SHE WAS 16!?" There was an awkward silence on the phone and the dorm. Thanks to the silence I was able to calm down. 

   "Sorry.. I didn't know." I felt tears falling from my eyes. 

   "It's okay. My parents apparently abandoned me when it was my 26rd birthday..... Best birthday gift you get in your sweet sixteen." My tone turned into a sarcastic tone at the very end of the sentence. 

   A sudden memory popped in my head. I looked down on the floor remembering that time.

Flash back~

   I know I'm in a coma, but I can still hear them, my family. I think it's 2016 right now and also my birthday. I heard the door open, and person sitting next to me. 

   "Hey happy birthday, Maknae." It was my sister. 

   "I'm the only one that came because......." I can tell she's hesitating to say it. I just wish I could speak. 

   "They gave up on you." At that moment my heart froze. 

   'They gave up?' 

   "But I haven't, because I know someday you'll come back to me." I wanted to hugged her, thank her for waiting for me. 

   "Um here's your gift. It's an I phone 4s." I wanted to smile but I couldn't. "I filled it with our favourite kpop group's songs. [top 5 kpop groups]....... And more." I can feel her hand on mine. 
  
   "I also made sure that I added my number just incase you wake up and you want to talk to someone." I wanted to hug her so much. 

   "I also added [3 fav phone games] and also some other [2 fav genre of games]." I wanted to laugh I know I'm obsess with those types of games. 

   "Well bye for now. Make sure to call me when your discharged." I felt her kiss my fore head like what she did when We were still kids. I heard the door closed.

I'm alone again.

End of Flash Back~ 

I slowly fell on my knees almost forgetting the only number in my phone. I dialled the number. It rang 6 times before someone answered.

   "Yobuseo."

The voice that I haven't heard since my sixteenth birthday. I miss it so much.

   "Unnie........ I'm back."

The End~

Sorry if it's confusing.
Do you guys want me to write some thing like this again?

Tell me in the comments

안녕~