Photography x Shipping (Gfriend x BTS

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

I based it off the uniform collab they had.

------------------------------------------------------------

Juyoung's POV~
   "Ok...1...2...3," the camera clicked and I looked at the group photo of Gfriend wearing the new school uniforms we were advertising.

   "Ok BTS your turn," the girls switched with the boys and I showed the boys how they're posing.

   "Ok...1...2...3," my camera clicked again. Now I pulled out a list of the shippings that are going to be showed.

   "Okay I need..." I re-read the list.

   "SinB and V."

   "Dae~" they said in unison and they came to me.

   "Follow me to the lockers," they nodded and followed me. 

   Since we're in a real school it not hard to find the locker area.

   "Okay I need you two to pose like this," I made SinB lean on the locker while V is pinning her on the locker, I also told SinB to tug on V's tie, and V will hold on to SinB's bow looking like he's undoing it.

   "Put your faces closer to each other and look this way, just turn your heads a bit," they did what I requested and I took a few pictures.

   "Okay now look into each other's eyes," they did what I said and I took a picture. I can tell they're getting closer to each other, but I have a job to do.

   "Okay, now call Eunha and Jungkook please," I interrupted (I wish I didn't thou). They jumped a bit then nodded and they went to the classroom where all of them are. I notice before the get out of my line of sight I saw their fingers were laced together. I smirked as I took my list out.

BTS x Gfriend:
SinB x V *
Jungkook x Eunha
Suga x Umji
Jin x Sowon
J hope x Yerin
Jimin x Yuju

   Two voices snapped me out of my thoughts.

   "We're here," I jumped a bit, but I quickly straitened my self up and hid the piece of paper I was holding in my pocket.

   "Okay let us begin. Follow me,"

   We walked to the garden area of the school.

   "Okay you guys do this," I made Eunha sit on the bench while Jungkook lays his head on Eunha's lap.

   "Look this way," they looked at my direction and I took a few pictures.

   "Okay. Now look deep into each other's eyes,"  they did what I said and I took more pictures. They were still staring at each other even after I took the picture.
I smirked.

   "Okay can you guys call, Suga and Umji," they didn't move a muscle. I did a face palm to show the crew I "wasn't" doing this on purpose. They would fire me from my job. Photography and Shipping is my life.

   "Oi!!" they finally snapped out off each other's eyes (I wish I could leave them like that) and they stood up and bowed.

   "Can you call Suga and Umji," I ordered.

   "Dae~" I saw Jungkook do the most unexpected thing. He picked Eunha up bridal style before leaving to get Suga and Umji. I took my list out again.

BTS x Gfriend:
SinB x V *
Jungkook x Eunha*
Suga x Umji
Jin x Sowon
J hope x Yerin
Jimin x Yuju

I smiled at myself. 

   'It's working,' I saw Suga and Umji talking while walking towards me. I clasp my hand together and smiled.

   "To the library we go."

In the library~

   "Okay. Umji pretend to be reaching for a book up high," she nodded and I looked at Suga.

   "And Suga you'll stand behind her you'll help her get it," he nodded and they both went to their position.

   "Suga put your left hand in your pocket," they did what I requested and I took some pictures. 

   "Okay Umji turn your head to look at Suga," she turned her head and smile at him sweetly, and Suga couldn't help but smile back. I took more pictures and took my list out. I looked up from my sheet and they're still staring at each other. I sighed "frustratingly". 

   'I guess time stopped for them.'

   "Please call..." I looked down on my list.

   "Jin and Sowon please," Umji was the one to break the eye contact and nodded before grabbing Suga's wrist and walking back to the class room they were assigned to stay in. I smirked as I took my pencil and used the shelf as a table.

BTS x Gfriend:
SinB x V*
Jungkook x Eunha*
Suga x Umji*
Jin x Sowon
J hope x Yerin
Jimin x Yuju

   "This job is fun, but tiring," I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I took it out of my back pocket and answered it.

   "Are you done?" a deep and familiar voice asked.

   "No, maybe in two or three hours," I replied as I massaged the nape of my neck.

   "Ok just don't over work yourself you little monster," I laughed a bit on his words.

   "Dae oppa~" I mused.

   "Okay gotta go, fighting!!" I hung up my phone before looking through the photos I took with the others. After a few minute I heard familiar voices.

   "We're here," I looked up from my camera and raised an eyebrow.

   "What took you guys so long?" their cheeks are red and they faced away from each other. I sighed.

   "Well let's go to the roof," I said as I started to walk.

   When we arrived on the roof cold air rushed towards us. I turned to them and I noticed the obvious space between them.

   "Is everything okay?" They looked at me and nodded, but I can feel tension between them. I sighed.

   "Okay let it out." I said while I prepared my camera.

   "Why are you pairing us up with specific members of the other group?" I stiffen at Sowon's question. I sighed.

   'Since the crew isn't here yet I might as well tell them.'

   "Okay you caught me. I like photography and shipping. I paired you guys with specific members based on my ships." I took out the piece of paper that contains my BTS and Gfriend shippings. Jin took the paper and they started to read it. After a few seconds they were still silent.

   "Go ahead tell everyone..." I was about to pack my camera, but Sowon said something.

   "These are actually good ships." I spun my head towards them.

   "I do have to agree." Jin said as he took Sowon's hand and held it. I smiled at them.

   "Shall we continue then?" They nodded and we continued our work. I took Yuju's and Jimin's picture together in the cafeteria eating and sometimes feeding each other. 

   Yerin's and J hope's were in the gymnasium playing basket ball.

   Then I took a group photo with them pretending to be students while Rapmon acts like a teacher. The seating plan was based of my shippings of course.

   After we were finished the shootings I confessed the reason why paired everyone that way, surprisingly they took it well and they didn't fire me.
  
   SinB confessed that she actually tried to get closer to V, but she couldn't because of their fans and scandals, Jungkook admitted that he has liked Eunha since they were trainees, Umji confessed that she visits Suga every Sunday night, Jin told me that Sowon and him were already dating, Yuju and Jimin liked each other since the first time the made eye contact, Yerin and J hope already knew each other since high school, they also had feelings for each other, and poor Rapmon. I smiled since I learned that my shipping were real.

   At the end of the day everyone was happy and satisfied. BTS and Gfriend went their separate ways for now and I walked back home happily. I couldn't stop grinning. I ran up a hill and shouted.

   "I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY AND SHIPPING!!!!!!!"

The End~

------------------------------------------------------------

Don't judge me.