No Pain No Gain (Sequel to The Cold and The Caring)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

  Here you go guys, the sequel that you wanted. The sequel to The Cold and The Caring.

Enjoy~ 
----------------------------------------------
SinB's POV~

   "I like you," I said. I saw her eyes widen.

   I know it's unbelievable. But I, Hwang EunBi, am in love with Kim Yewon. But I can't say I love her, yet. I never showed interest in anyone, sure I flirted with a lot of girls in this school. But no one made my heart skip a beat except Umji.

   I love the way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she cares for people, I would list more but that would take too long. 

   She's just perfect

   "Um....." She was nervous, I could tell. I decide to confess more.

   "Please I love you, I love everything about you, no one has every achieved on claiming my heart except you, you effortlessly stole my heart with one smile," I said and she grew shyer.

   "I'm sorry..... But I don't feel the same way," those words stabbed me with a thousand knives. She put her head down and she walked away without saying another word.

   I felt heartbroken, it's been a while since I felt this. I looked at her while she was walking away, I smiled.

   "She still lookes amazing," I whispered to myself. I watched her turn the corner of the hallway, and she's gone from my line of vision.

   I placed my hands in my pockets and I walked the opposite way, I was still smiling. But.......

   Damn that hurt

----------------------------------------------
Umji's POV~
   I could feel my heart beat quickening when SinB confessed to me. I walked faster to the roof to get some fresh air.

   I opened then closed the door quickly and I leaned against the railing they put up recently. My forearms supported some of my weight as I looked out into the city.

   "What's up Kim?" I looked behind me and I saw one of the friends I made when SinB was ignoring me. He was the only one who calls me by my last name.

   "Yoongi oppa," I said in a whispering tone. He walked over next to me with his hands in his pockets. When he stood next to me he also leaned on the railing copying my position.

   "So, what's up?" he looked at me and asked. I looked at him for a moment before look back to where I was looking.

   "My friend, confessed to me," I answered, "but I rejected her."

   "Her?" he asked and I nodded, "Hwang EunBi."

   I saw his eyes widen.

   "Hwang EunBi?! The Hwang EunBi?!" I laughed at his surprised tone. After a few minutes my laughter died down.

   "It's been a while since she confessed to anyone," he scratched the back of his head because of embarrassment.

   "The last person she had a full relationship with was Jung EunBi or as they called her Eunha," my ears perked up when I heard that name.

   Before SinB confessed today, we would talk about our lives everyday inside a café. We would share everything about our lives. When it comes to her love life she only mentioned Eunha once, more likely because I begged.

   "Her.... she left SinB for no reason."

   "That's correct," I looked at him since he sounded like he wants to say something else. I could tell he's hesitating.

   "Um....do you....want to hang..out.. after school?" I giggled because he looks cute with a little blush on his face.

   "Sure," I laughed because on how cute he is. I faced him and I pinched his cheeks.

   "Oppa, you're cute~" this time he smiled and he did the same thing.

   "You're Cuter," we both laughed at our silliness and we started chating completely forgetting to go to class.

----------------------------------------------
[After school]

SinB's POV~
   I was walking out of school, and I noticed something the moment I stepped out the school.

   Suga and Umji are together

   I was boiling with anger. They were both laughing and exchanging stories from what it looks like.

   'I thought I'm the only one who could make her laugh like that? I thought it was our thing to share stories about each other?' god I'm feeling another emotion that I haven't felt in a while.

   Jealously

----------------------------------------------
   "Sis, I'm home," I said tiredly and bluntly at my sister Tiffany. I took my shoes off before entering further in the house. I threw my bag on the couch and made my way to the kitchen.

   "What's up kiddo?" I groaned when my sister used English, but I could still understand what she said.

   "Stop using English, but not much," I said as I opened the fridge to get the ice tea out and pour it in a glass. I sat on the island stool and my sister sat next to me.

   "You've cried lately," I stiffen at her comment, yes I've been crying, crying because I could loose the girl I loved.

   "Yeah," whispered as I took a sip of my ice tea.

   "Who is it this time?" she asked.

   "Kim Yewon."

   "Oh~ her! she's Taeyeon's youngest sister!" she exclaimed.

   "Taeyeon's youngest sister?" I was confused since Taeyeonnie never mentioned having a little sister, I understand Ms. Kim, but not Taeyeon.

   "Yeah, she was in America majority of her life, Taeyeon's parents had a divorce when Yewon was only 2 years old," she had to go through that when she was young?

   "So how is she?" She asked with her head resting on her hands.

   "Good I guess," I answered and I finished up my ice tea and I placed the glass in the sink. I walked to the living room to grab my bag then I walked upstairs to go to my room.

   I laid on my bed, staring at the blank ceiling above me, thinking on what to do.

   Why does life have to be so complicated?

----------------------------------------------
Umji's POV~
   Yoongi oppa decided to bring me to arcade and he said his friend is coming with his Gfriend.

   We sat in one of the tables waiting for his friend, I decided to start a conversation.

   "What's your favorite game Yoongi oppa?" I asked curiously since I never seen him play games before, he would usually read a book. 

   "Dance Dance Revolution," my mouth hanged open since to be honest that's my favorite as well.

   "Let's go play it when the get here!!" I was really excited since the last time I played that game was when I was still in America.

   He looked around one more time and this time he pointed at someone. I looked over and I saw a boy and a girl coming towards us.

   "Umji, that's Jungkook and....... EUNHA?!?!?!" he shouted the last part.

   "Oh hey guys," Jungkook gave a silly grin and he looked at me.

   "Nice to meet you um....."

   "Umji," I said placing my hand out and he shook it. I turned to the girl.

   "Nice to meet you Eunha," I gave a sweet smile and she smiled back and she shook my hand as well.
 
   "Nice to meet you too Umji," so this is the girl that hurt SinB? She isn't so bad. I looked over to Yoongi oppa and he was hesitating again.

   "Well get started!" he said and he didn't hesitate this time.

   This is going to be fun, but it would  be more fun if SinB was here.

   "By the way my friend here Umji needs some advice about love," my face heated up after I heard with Yoongi oppa said.

   "Oppa-"

   "We're glad to help," they both responded at the same time.

   God I'm going to kill you afterwards Yoongi

----------------------------------------------
SinB's POV~
   My door opened and it showed a very worried Tiffany.

   "Did you eat yet?" She asked and I shook my head. And I stared at my phone.

   "I'll eat later," I looked over to my sister and she nodded before closing the door. I went back to staring at my phone for any messages from Umji. 

   There's none

   'She  doesn't even like you.'

   'Maybe she just hasn't realized it yet.' 

   My mind kept arguing back and forth trying to find a suitable answered to my problems. I turned my lights off and I closed my eyes.

   But I couldn't fall asleep

   God this will be a long night 

----------------------------------------------
[Next day]
   I got up since I couldn't sleep all night. I put my uniform on, I brushed my teeth and I took my bag and slung it over my shoulder before going out my room.

   "EunBi I-"

   "Sorry unnie, I'm not going to eat to day," I said cutting her off and I grabbed my lunch before exiting the house to get my bicycle which is the garage.

   I put my headphones on and I played Gfriend's new song Navillera. When the song started playing I started pedaling to school.

----------------------------------------------
[School]
   I parked my bicycle and I started to walk to class. As I was walking I saw Umji walking with Yoongi and o make it worst my phone is playing Like a Fool by TWICE. Not the Twice in this school the group Twice form JYP entertainment.

   I was too busy glaring at them that I didn't even noticed my best friend who was right next to me.

   "Dude! are you ignoring me?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of me. It quickly brought me back to reality.

   "Mianhae," when I apologized he gave me a shocked face.

   "What?"

   "You never apologize when you're cold to someone," he makes a good point. I guess this is the Umji effect.

   "Let's just go," I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to class.

   "Are you okay? you look paler than usual, and did you eat your breakfast," great he's in his 'big brother' mode and I can't get out of this one.

   "Yes I'm fine, now let's go."

----------------------------------------------
[Gym]
   Urg! Why do we have to have Gum today? I'm tiered like hell, I could barely even keep my eyes open and we have to do laps, in the blazing hot weather.

   "Hwang Eunbi," the coach called and I stood up.

   "Dae," I walked over to the track line and got ready. I could hear my stomach growling and my head pounding.

   I heard the whistle blow and I ran as fast as I can. My stomach and my head got worst and in a second I couldn't see anything anymore.

----------------------------------------------
[Infirmary]
   My body felt heavy and opening my eyes was a big challenge. When I finally open my eyes I saw the pair of eyes I always got lost in.

   "U-Um-ji?" I was able to say, but damn my throat hurts after that.

   "Pabo! Take care of yourself will you!!" I could only flash her a weak smile.

   "Mi-"

   "Don't talk, you'll hurt yourself," she cut me off.

----------------------------------------------
Umji's POV~
   When SinB tried to talk every time, I would just cut her off since the nurse said she became dehydrated when she was sprinting and she hasn't slept or eaten well yesterday.

   While I was talking to Yoongi oppa yesterday with Jungkook and Eunha, they made me realized that I do love SinB. They gave me all of these advices about her since they knew more than me.

   "SinB?" 

   "Hm?" here goes nothing.

   "I like you."

[Silence]

   SinB sat up from her bed and she turned her body to face me. And the most unexpected thing happened.

   She kissed me

   She broke the kiss while smiling like an idiot. She place her forehead onto mine.

   "I was waiting for you to say that," she was smiling like never before and it made me smile too.

   "I love you, but do you as well?" she asked. This time I knew my answer.

   "Yes, I love you too," she hugged me by the waist and I hugged her by the neck.

   "Sorry for giving you pain," she chuckled abit.

   "Hey, like what they always say."

   "No Pain No Gain."

[The End]
----------------------------------------------
   Sorry if that was crappy, but half of this was written in the middle of the night since I couldn't sleep.

   Now that I'm finished with this I will start working on the SaTzu side of the story.

1/2 one more to go!!

Question: Which one is your favorite so far? I want to know