The Rain (Tzuyu x Sana)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

   I don't which one to pick since I love both TzuDa and SaTzu........ I don't know....... So.....

Let's Just Start!

Warning: Slight M rated scene

----------------------------------------------
Sana POV~
   I was cheerfully walking back home after a day in school. Actually I really don't want I go home, I don't want to see my family, abusive family. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my uniform pocket.

Messages~

From: Mina

   We'll have a study session in the library tomorrow, please don't be late~

To: Sana

   I giggled at her attempting to do agyeo on a text message.

From: Sana

   Okay, I'll be there after school.

To: Mina

   I felt pellets of water dropping on my phone after I sent a text to my best friend. I used my bag and ran to a waiting shed (I think that's what it's called in Korea), and waited for the sky to clear up. While waiting I noticed a girl in the same uniform as me, but she has a thick black coat over it.

   "What are you staring at?" her voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I realized how long I was staring at her.

   "Um, I'm sorry," I bowed slightly, and she just diverted her attention to the dark sky. Silence took over, but it wasn't a uncomfortable silence, it was calming.

   "Um.... Are you a freshman?" The girl nodded. I studied her face, and I noticed how beautiful she is. To be honest words can't even describe her beauty.

   "Yeah," her voice is soothing and sweet. This time she looked at me. She looked at me carefully.

   "You're a junior, Minatozaki Sana," my eyes slightly widen.

   "How-" 

   "Because I know," she interrupted and she looked back up to the sky. That's when I noticed she likes the rain.

   "You like the rain don't you?" The mysterious girl just nodded.

   "Why?" 

   "Because it keeps my worries away," she answered looking deep into my eyes. I started to feel cold. I was about to say something, but-

*Boom*

   A lightning struck making me scream and curl up in a ball.

   "You're afraid of lightnings aren't you?" I looked up at her and she was smirking. I looked back down from embarrassment. 

   I heard her chuckle a bit before I felt something warm on my shoulders. When I looked up again I saw Tzuyu rap her arm around my shoulder on the jacket she placed on my shoulders.

   "I know we just met, but I'm here for you," I slightly blushed at Tzuyu's words. I don't know why, but I started to fall asleep.

   So warm

----------------------------------------------

   I felt something warm and soft around me. I slowly open my eyes and I saw a white ceiling. I propped myself up with my elbows and looked around the room. I looked down and notice that I'm not wearing my blazer.

   "Where am I?" It was a very neat room. Neater than mine to be honest

   "You fell asleep, so I brought you here," I jerked up when I suddenly heard Tzuyu's voice. She walked closer and she sat on the edge of the bed, then she placed her hand on my forehead.

   "I was correct," I raised my eyebrow and gave her a questioning look.

   "You do have a fever," my cheeks started to heat up. Her hand went from my forehead to my cheek.

   "What time did you sleep unnie?" 

   "Um...... 3:57, I think," comfortable silence filled the room as we can hear the rain from the outside.

   We stared into each other's eyes, not noticing both of us getting closer to each other. A few seconds later their lips met and they shared a passionate kiss, that seems so familiar. 

Author's POV~

   While kissing, Sana raps her arms around Tzuyu, while she raps her's around Sana's waist. 

   They wanted to kiss more but the thing called oxygen got in the way and made them both panting.

   Sana was about to say something, but Tzuyu crashed her lips onto Sana's again. 

   Tzuyu wasn't feeling satisfied so Tzuyu Sana's lips asking for permission. And Sana gladly grants her entrance. 

   Their tongues danced with each other while trying to be dominant. Slowly, Tzuyu reaches inside Sana's polo shirt feeling Sana's stomach. Sana moaned in contact with Tzuyu's cold fingers. 

   Sana falls back on the bed while bringing Tzuyu down with her. Tzuyu trailed the kiss from her lips, to her jawline, then to her neck. Tzuyu started Sana's skin leaving uncountable bite marks.

   "T-Tzuy-yu," she moaned as Tzuyu went down to Sana's collar bone. 

   "T-Tz-zuy-yu, st-top," Sana tried pushing Tzuyu, but she became weak from Tzuyu's eyes. Sana felt Tzuyu's hand crawling up to her chest, but she stopped it.

   "What are you doing?! We just met!" Sana shouted while still embarrassed.

   "No, we've met before," Tzuyu bluntly said as she stared intensely  Into the latter's eyes.

   "What? when?" Sana grew confused.

   "We were best friends when we were little, in middle school I confessed to you in your middle school prom, then one day you got hit with a car, I brought you to the hospital, then a few minutes later the doctor told me that you lost your memories and that you'll be in a coma, so I watched you from afar," Tzuyu started to tear up.

Sana's POV~
   I can't believe that I knew this girl before, I feel guilty for not remembering her. I saw Tzuyu crying. I placed my hand on her cheek wiping the tears away. 

   "I'm sorry for, forgetting about you," I raised myself up and kisses her softly.

   "I really miss you," she put me in a embrace that felt familiar. I hugged her back, and she started to fall asleep. Her breathing started to become even, meaning she fell asleep already. I just fell asleep myself too, as memories with her played like a movie.
.
.
.
   "Unnie," Little Tzuyu pouted cutely while holding my hand, walking towards the ice cream trucks
.
.
.
   "Sana!" Tzuyu shouted happily while running towards me waving her hand.
.
.
.
   "Sana, Saranghaeyeo," she moved her face closer and kissed my lips, and her arms raps around my waist.
.
.
.
   "Sana........ Sana....." I couldn't seen anything, everything was pitch black. I couldn't move. But I can feel her warm embrace.
   "Saranghae," I heard sirens, but my body felt numb but in extreme pain.
.
.
.
   "Aieru, Sana chan," I felt lips on my forehead, then I didn't feel it anymore.
   "See you later," the door closed again. That was the last time I heard her voice.
.
.
.
   My eyes fluttered open and instantly lands on the beautiful eyes that was already staring at her.

   "I remember you now," Tzuyu showed her beautiful smile.

   "Good," she snuggled closer and buried her head on my neck. I could still heard the pattering sound of the rain.

   "It's still raining?" I felt her smile on my neck.

   "Yeah," comfortable silence surrounded us.

   "Aieru, Tzuyu chan," she laughed a bit before answering.

   "Nado, Saranghae Sana unnie," I smiled at her responds. 

   We were about to go back to sleep, but I heard something growl.

   "Are you hungry?" I asked, her face turned slightly pink but she nodded.

   "Come on I'll cook," she sat up in an instant as she nodded before running down to the kitchen.

   I shook my head before getting up to cook for her.

   When I got down I saw her playing with her dog, named Minjoong I think.

   I went to the kitchen and pulled stuff out if the pantry and the fridge before I started to cook.

   I was cutting vegetables while the sauce pan was boiling water I felt arms s around my waist.

   "What are you cooking?" Tzuyu asked as she place her chin on my shoulder. 

    "Japchae," I said as I stayed focus on the cooking.

   Every time I moved she would follow my steps and she would start saying cheesy things.

   "Go play with Minjoong."

   "I don't want to, I haven't seen you for 2 years, and I see her everyday."

   "Fine," I sigh as I finish up the food.

------------------------------------------

   After eating we cleaned the dishes before heading to the living room to watch tv.

   "Hey," Tzuyu said taking my attention off the tv for a moment.

   "Did you miss me?" she asked with her puppy eyed look which is irresistible.

   "Now that I remembered, yes," I gave her a small peck on the lips before turning my attention back to the tv.

   "Will you stay the night?" She asked. Thank you for asking that question.
  
   "Actually," I started as I sat down on her lap, "can I stay here forever?" I could see her cheeks turning red.

Cute

   After like a minute or two she smirked.
   
   "I would love that," this time I blushed since she looks so y with that smirk on her.

   "You know, if it wasn't for the rain, I wouldn't be here," she nodded in agreement.
 
   She buried her face on my neck which gave me shivers on my spine.
 
   "I really missed you," I rapped my arms around her neck, as she rapped her on my waist.

   "I love you," we said in unison, and we both laughed.

   We both stared at each other's eyes and slowly got closer.

   From this day on I will always love the rain. 

[The End]
----------------------------------------------

Did you guys like it? Yes or no?

P.s. Sorry if I used the word Beautiful to much to describe Tzuyu. She is really beautiful thou you have to admit.

See you next time~