Never mess with Twice (Unnie line + Sana)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

   I'm sorry for posting this so late. Mianhae~

 

Oh an If it's bolded it means they're talking in Japanese.

 

—————————————————  

 

Jihyo's POV~

   So this guy Ji Nianzu is causing our Maknae problems. It already hurts to see her getting bashed by haters, now this? Oh you're going down.

 

   But I need a plan

 

   "Everyone go to bed," I commanded and all of them complied.

   "Unnie line and Sana stay," the three of them stayed and the rest went their rooms and prepared to go to sleep.

 

   The moment the doors closed I looked at the three in front of me and they dropped their masks of cool calm and collected, and they looked pissed.

   "Any suggestions? We have all night," I said, and Nayeon spoke up first.

   "We need information," I nodded before moving to a specific place behind the T.V. Table and took out a back laptop. We sat in a circle in the living room as I opened the laptop on and we waited for it to load. 

   A few moments later, the laptop showed the desktop. I instantly clicked on a special icon that could hack in the government files without them knowing.

   "How did you even do this Jihyo?" Sana asked in awe the many files and profiles of each person that lives in this planet.

   "That's a secret," I lift my finger up against my lips to emphasize that it's a secret. After clicking a few files I finally found Ji Nianzu's Profile.

 

Name: Ji Nianzu

Age: 26

Height: 186cm

Weight: 145Ib  

Job: Soldier

Likes: Nayeon (Twice), Dogs, Violence, Weapons, Stalking

Dislikes: Tzuyu (Twice), Weak people, Stubborn people, 'Savage' people

Phone Number: xxx - xxxx

 

   "Okay then.....weird profile," I admitted out loud. We talked about the profile for a while before we decided our plan.

   "So Nayeonnie will call his 

phone and we'll lure him out and attack him," they nodded in agreement. We sat there, making sure that the plan is perfect.

   "Okay we're set lets get our things," Nayeon says after memorizing the plan. She looks at Jungyeon.

   "It's still at the same place right?" Jungyeon nods.

   "Yeah it's in the basement."

   "Then let's go, let's not waste anymore time sitting around here," we all had a shock expression after hearing Sana's serious tone. It's rare to hear that tone you know.

 

She's actually acting her age for once.

 

   "Okay let's go," we all stood up and quietly made our way to the basement. When we arrived we looked for an Iron cabinet with Chains surrounding it. 

 

Not suspicious at all.

 

   "Where's the key Sana?" I crossed my fingers hoping that she didn't loose it, it will take us a while if she did.

   "Right here," Sana held up a familiar key and the rest of us sighed in relief. Sana raised her eye brow.

   "Did you guys actually think that I lost it? I may act childish, but I'm more responsible than that," she casually walk towards the chained cabinet and unlocked it, while the three of us are still frozen from the sudden change of attitude of our friend.

   "What did you do to Sana," Jungyeon asks jokingly. Sana opens the cabinet which shows a verity of weapons.

 

Don't ask us how we got okay

 

   "I don't like people making my Little Tzuyu cry," she said while grabbing a katana and unsheathed it.

   "Uh...I'll go prepare the van, come on Nayeon," Jungyeon grabbed Nayeon's arm and went upstairs to the garage. There was silence before I decided to break it.

   "My Tzuyu? since when?" I raised an eyebrow at my dear member. She put the sheath back on the sword before slinging it on her shoulder and grabbing more weapons.

   "Somethings are best left as a secret Jihyo," I got chills from that. She walked pass me and in to a stall beside me to change her clothing. While waiting I could hear shuffling upstairs that are quickly coming downstairs.

   "Are you guys set?"

   "Sana's changing," I muttered. Minutes later she came out with all black clothing. 

   "Yup time to go," Sana says An's she walk up the stairs leaving us there. After a few seconds we snap out of our thoughts and followed Sana.

 

Serious Sana is mind blowing

 

—————————————————

Sana's POV

 

   "Okay we are here," Jungyeon parked the van in a parking space near the Target's Car. I could feel my blood boiling when I saw him from a far. I would've attacked him, if he was alone. Currently he's talking to a guy in a suit with short spiky hair that slightly covers his right eye. is he a bodyguard? 

   "Hacking their phones in 3....2....1," the audio was fuzzy but soon we could hear their voices.

   "Well nice doing business Mr. Ryu.

   "Nianzu, how many times did I say call me Hanazo, we're friends since we were little," Wait, that name and voice sound familiar.

   "Although I wonder how was Minatozaki, I mean I saw her at the Twice Fansign, But she doesn't remember me," I could feel the stares of my members as I realized something.

 

Nianzu is my childhood friend

 

   I move out of the van and ignoring the quiet calls of my friends.

   "Nian, Hanazo," I shouted and gaining their attention.

   "Sana!!!" They run up to me happily but their smile turned to a frown when they saw my expression and sword.

   "What's wrong Risu?" Hanazo asks but I ignore him and grabbed Nianzu's shirt.

   "You dare to scare and hurt my Tzuyu!?" I glared at him but he just shouted.

   "She doesn't deserve to be in the group!!! Somi or Natty would've done better–" I threw him across the concrete and unsheathed my sword. I was about to attack him but a gun loading spud stopped me

   "Are you really doing this Zaki? He's been with you longer than Tzuyu," Hanazo says pointing a gun at my head.

   "Oh you would've done the same for Sazume," I scoffed. 

   "True, but still," he lowers his gun, "are you really going to hurt someone that's been there for you every step of the way?" That made me think about my actions, but then I remember it.

   "He ruined me, you weren't there to see me but he ruined my life," I glared at him before facing Nianzu. I smirked evilly.

   "Remember what you did to me Nianzu? How you ruined my life no matter how many times I told you to stop?" he crawls backward as I walk towards him.

   "I'm sorry okay!!! I was drunk and high!!!!" I point the sword at his neck.

   "A sorry wouldn't fix why you did to me!!!!" I cut his hand off and he screams in pain.

   "Hanazo help!!!" Hanazo just looks down and raises his gun.

   "I can't believe you would do that to our little Zaki," he shoots Nianzu multiple times. I stab Nianzu to satisfy myself, and yes you could call it over kill. Afterwards Nayeon came out of the van with a body bag.

   "Damn remind me not to anger you," I just scratched the back my head in embarrassment.

   "Don't worry I won't kill you guys."

   "Well Zaki," he unloads his gun places it back in his pocket, "I have to go now, Sazume is waiting for me to get home."

   I gave him a quick hug, "okay Take care Hanazo."

   "You too Zaki," he shoves his hands in his pockets before making leaving in his car.

   "You didn't tell me you had a hot friend," I rolled my eyes.

   "I should tell that to Jungyeon and see what happens," I saw Nayeon freeze. I burst into laughter before hitting her back.

   "I'm kidding I won't," suddenly a ding surprised me. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages.

 

From: Unknown

 

Next time, don't be too obvious with the Black van Zaki

 

   I laughed again before entering the van. Nayeon closes the back door after she loaded the body. 

   "Okay let's hang him on a bridge," I said and Jungyeon gave me a salute.

   "Yes ma'am," she turns the engine off and start driving.

   "Sana."

   "Yes Jihyo?"

   "What we're you guys shouting about," she worriedly asks. I chuckled.

   "I'm sorry.......

 

 

 

......But somethings are best left as a secret."

 

[The End]

————————————————— 

 

   And there you have the epilogue!!!! I'm really really sorry for the long delays in trying my best to update what I can right now, so yeah sorry.

 

I'll let you guys think about what Happened to Sana in the past and her secret.

 

Bye~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jk here's a bonus

————————————————— 

[Next day]

Sana's POV

 

   I'm in the kitchen preparing spring rolls for my Tzuyu while the other have their own schedules. I quickly glance at what she's watching and it was the news.

   'I wonder how she'll react,' I shrugged my shoulders and continued cooking. Suddenly arms wrap around my waist. I could feel her kissing my neck which tickles a bit.

   "Sana?"

   "Yes Tzuyu?" I laughed slightly.

   "Did I tell you that you're the best Girlfriend and Bodyguard ever?" I chuckled before turning around and wrapping my arms around her neck. I stare into her eyes before quickly pecking her lips.

 

 

   "Yes, a million times." 

 

 

————————————————— 

 

   My family arrived at a huge mansion that seems familiar. We waited outside of the house and seconds later a young girl opens the door.

   "Hello Tzuyu how have you been?" My dad asks the girl.

   "I'm good Mr. Minatozaki."

   "Eric and Lenna you're here!!" A middle aged man greeted us. 

   "Come inside we have much to discuss," we entered the house and I bowed at the man. They lead us to the living room where we sat.

   "Chen where's Sara?" My mom asks.

   "She's working right now, but she's coming home soon," he took out a folder of paper and showed my dad.

   "I want you're daughter to be Tzuyu's bodyguard," I froze. What?!

   "How much is the payment Chen?" I hear my Dad asks. I didn't really care anymore so I just wander around the house. 

   'This place is big.'

   "Are you Sana?" I turned and see the same girl that opened the door.

   "Yes, and you're Tzuyu correct?"

   "Yep," she smiles and shows her cute dimples. 

   'I guess it wouldn't be that bad to be her bodyguard.

   "Sana eonnie."

   "Hm?" I hummed in response.

   "Promise me something," she said holding up her pinky.

   "Okay."

   "Even though we just met, promise me that we'll be together forever?" I smiled softly at her before linking our pinky's together.

 

 

   "I promise."

   

 

[Actual The End] ————————————————— 

 

Okay Bai~