Missing You (Yuju x Eunha)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

Missing you 
(Yuju x Eunha)

This was a request from Wattpad, but the person didn't want to be tagged, so, yeah. 

Start!

------------------------------------------

Yuju's POV~
Why does she have to always sit next to Sowon unnie? Right now we're in a fan sign and Jung Eunbi is making me jealous.

I turned my attention back to the fan in front of me while my thoughts drifted back to Eunha. When the fan moved to the next member I looked back at Eunha, and she was taking a selfie with Sowon unnie while doing agyeo. I felt jealous again. She's still my favorite even after what happened. 

I really miss her

Eunha's POV~
After the fan sign was over I looked over to Yuju, and I saw her playing with Umji. Which made me boiling mad.
   'Umji, Yuju is mine, and you know that,' I shouted in my head as I grip the sharpie pen tighter. Then I felt a hand on mine. I turned my head and saw Sowon unnie giving me a sad smile. Sowon unnie is the only one that knows what happened to me and Yuju.
   "It's okay...." I nodded and put my attention back to the fans.

I miss you.....

In the van~
On our way back to our dorm everyone was doing something. I was looking out the window, Sowon unnie is sitting next to me while trying to control everyone, Umji and SinB are fooling around, Yerin unnie is on her phone, and I don't know what Yuju is doing since I'm afraid to look. The rain hits the window repeatedly creating a calming sound, in which made me drift into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
   "Unnie let's go there!!" Yuju said excitedly while dragging me to the roller coaster. I only smiled at her sweetly and I let her drag me to where ever she wants. 

   When we got on the roller coaster I could see Yuju's hand shaking. I looked up to her and I noticed that her face is slightly paler than earlier.
   "You're afraid of heights, aren't you?" she jerked up at my question, and attempted to speak normally.
   "N-n-no," I chuckled at her cute stuttering. I patted her head softly.
   "Don't worry unnie is here."

The ride started and the roller coaster went up down, twist, turns, loops, before it ended. On the whole ride Yuju was grabbing on Eunha's arm while she was terrified. Eunha on the other hand was enjoying every second of the ride. 

When they go off the ride, Yuju's legs were like jelly, she couldn't balance herself, luckily Eunha was there.
   "Yah! next time don't ride something that you know you can't handle," Yuju only nodded.
.
.
...Unnie.......
.
.
   "Unnie!!" my eyes shot open when I felt someone shaking my shoulders vigorously. I rubbed my eyes to see a little clearer, and I smiled when I saw who it was.
   "Yuju......" she smiled at me sweetly before getting off the van.
   "We're going to eat in a restaurant, so let's go," I unbuckled my seatbelt before getting of myself.

Yuju's POV~
Aigoo~ Eunha is cute when she just woke up. We're both the last one to enter the restaurant. 
   "What took you guys so long~" I smiled at our cute little maknae. 
   "Mianhae Umji-ya, unnie wouldn't get up," Umji is actually one the one that knows my side of the situation.
   "Well let's eat then," she linked her arm with mine before leading me to the table we're sitting at.

After we ordered our food we chatted about our private lives.
   "Unnie, how are you and Jin oppa doing?" Sowon blushed slightly, but answered confidently.
   "Good," she suddenly smirked.
   "How's Taehyung? SinB," now SinB's the one that's blushing now.
   "Good," Yerin unnie smirked.
   "What did you do on Saturday?" SinB's blush grew darker and everyone laughed. I turned and looked at Eunha who is next to Sowon. Something's up. I could tell she's using a fake smile, trying to hide something. 
   "I'm going to use the washroom," she rushed to the washroom without saying another word. I wanted to follow her, but Sowon unnie gave me the look, so I just stayed seated. 

Eunha's POV~
Why is Umji always so close to Yuju? It's annoying. I went in the washroom and I splashed my face with water and I looked at myself through the mirror.
   "What's wrong with you?" I asked myself. Memories started playing as I stood there looking at myself.
.
   "Unnie!"
.
.
   "Gwenchanah unnie?"
.
.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts.
   "Are you alright in there Eunha?" it was Sowon unnie.
   "Yeah," I replied.
   "Then come out, the food is served," I opened the door and walked out. Sowon unnie patted my head softly.
   "You have to talk to her," I only nodded as we walk back to the table. Everyone was already eating and sometimes feeding each other. We sat back down and we also started eating.
   "So, what's up?" Yerin unnie asked.
   "Um......nothing," Yerin unnie gave me the 'I know you're lying' look. I just crossed my fingers hoping that she wouldn't ask me questions. Thank god luck was on my side, because she just continued eating. We all laughed, chatted, while eating. Sharing ridiculous stories. Sometimes when no one's looking I sneak a glance at Yuju. I didn't really pay attention to what they're saying, I just nodded, until one question caught my attention.
   "Yuju, who's your favorite member?" for some reason I'm hoping that it's me or it isn't Umji. No offense Umji.
   "Um...." I felt her looking at me. I looked up and our eyes met, but she looked away instantly before answering.
   "Umji-ya~" she hugged Umji (who is next to her) and Umji hugged back. My heart shattered when she said those words. Sowon unnie rubbed my back in circles to calm me down. 

At the dorm~
When we got back to the dorm I went strait to my shared room and just hide under my blankets.
   'I guess, as long as she's happy, I'll be fine,' my thoughts slowly drifted away, causing me to fall into another sleep. 
.
.
.
   "Wait! Yuju it's not what you think!" I pleaded as I chase after her.
   "Just go back to Jungkook!!" her voice was cracking and I can tell tears are falling.
   "We're only best-friends!!" I started to get tiered and she's still running. Soon enough she was out of my sight. 

What have I done?


The End  

------------------------------------------

   Don't worry guys I'm working on the other two stories. But I have a surpries Satzu story, so please wait for that.

Hint: It's a genre I've never written before 

See you guys~