Secret Problems (Tzuyu x Twice)

Kpop fanfics [Open Requests]

Requested by Bubblesberry

   Sorry it took me a while to write this. It's because Gfriend distracted me with Navillera!!!!

   Anyways we should go on with the story.
----------------------------------------------
Tzuyu's POV~

   The group was having our last fan sign for our 2nd album. There were a few more people that were in line to see us.

   The last person seemed off for no reason. 

   "Hi! what's your name?" I asked as I readied a pen to sign his album.

   "Ji Nianzu," he answered. By the name I knew he was Chinese. I signed his album.

   "Why are you in the group?" I surprised that the fan spoke to me coldly. He continued on from were his sentence left off.

   "You're dragging the group down, you're the only one with a scandal already when you just debuted last year, I was hoping that you wouldn't be pick for the last line up for Twice, but you were, you have no beauty, no talent, you have nothing, you were only picked to be in the group because of the fans."

   He paused before finishing his speech.
 
   "Leave the group."

   He stood up after his words. His harsh words sent chills on my spine. Those words scare me. I looked at the other members and they seem fine.

   "Chewy Gwenchanah?" I jerked up a bit when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Sana unnie looking down on me worriedly.

   'Should I tell her? Nah it's probably just those haters.'

   "Dae~ unnie I'm fine," Sana unnie doesn't seem convince with my words.

   "You-"

   "Yoreobun let's rap up," we all stood up and went to the front of the table and we got in a strait line.

   "One in a million this has been Twice kamsahmida!" We bowed and we looked at the crowd.

   I could feel someone glaring a hole at the back of my head. I looked at the opposite direction that I was facing and I saw him.

   The one that despised me.

   I grabbed a random member's hand and squeezed it tightly.
 
   "Yah! Yoda-ya that hurts," I looked at the hand and I noticed it was Nayeonnie's hand.

   "Mianhae unnie," I gave her a cheesy grin as we made our way to the van.

----------------------------------------------
   At the dorm everyone was doing their own things. Everyone decided to watch a drama, and everyone voted for Descendant of the Sun. 

   Half way through the episode Dahyun, Momo, Nayeon, Mina, and Jungyeon fell asleep. As for the rest continued watching, except for me.

   I was still thinking about the words of the man that spoke to me.

   'Why does he hate me?'

   'Am I really useless?

   'Am I dragging the group down.'

   All of the thinking led me to a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------
   I was in a dark alleyway. I looked around all I saw was garbage bins and bags.

   The only light I could see was the light post above me. I wanted to look around, but the fear of getting lost in the darkness prevented me.

   "Scared of the dark?" it was the same voice that scares me.

   The man came out of the shadows holding a knife. 

   I felt myself shaking so much that my shaking is visible. I looked around for an exit, but now we're on the tallest building in Seoul.

   "You're a burden," he slowly walked towards me.

   "You're useless," he got closer, I backed up

   "You're stupid," I kept backing up until I felt the railing of the building on my back as the man was in front of me.

   "You aren't worthy of being a member of twice," he was about to stab me, I closed my eyes and waited for the pain.
.
.
.
Wake up
.
.
.
Wake up!
.
.
.
.
----------------------------------------------
   "Yoda-ya wake up!!! We have a schedule today so you better eat!!" I could feel Chaeyoung shaking me while shouting at me to wake up.

   "I'm awake," her hands left my shoulder and it went on her waist.

   "The get up you have to eat," I nodded and she left the room and I was left alone.

   I sat up slowly and I sighed in relief as it was only a nightmare.

   Minutes later I realized that I fell asleep on the couch, not my bed.

   'Who carried me to my room?'

   I walked out our room to the kitchen and I saw everyone practically fighting each other for the las piece of Jokbal.

   "I'll buy us food," everyone's attention was turned to me, leaving Momo unnie the opportunity to take the last piece.

   "I'll come with you," Sana unnie said, but I just smiled at her saying it's fine. 

   I put my jacket on before leaving the dorm.

----------------------------------------------
   As I was walking to the closest convenient store, I felt like someone's watching me as I walk.

   I looked behind me and no one was there. I looked back to the front and I saw him.

   That Fan

   His eyes were boring into mine like he's looking directly at me soul, telling it to die.

   A person walked in front of him, and he was gone. I blinked multiple times making sure that I wasn't hallucinating.

   'Maybe I'm just tierd,' I went to buy food quickly before running back to the dorm avoiding that fan.

----------------------------------------------
   "Yah! Maknae wha- are you okay?" Momo unnie asked as I was panting like a horse that just ran in a race in full speed.

   "Yeah I'm fine...... I just ran," Momo gave me a suspicious look before taking the food out of my hand.

   "Well thanks for the food!! But next time don't run, we're hungry, but not that hungry to the point that you need to tier yourself out."

   Well at least she didn't asked me about the running thing, I would be scared.

   Everyone went to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. I stayed in my room and just stared at the celling. The door opened slowly and it showed a worried Squirrel.

   "Have you eaten yet," she asked worrily. I don't usually lie but I nodded my head to tell her I did.

   "I have eaten when I went to the store," Sana unnie nodded. I think I convinced her.

   "Come one we have a schedule to do today."
----------------------------------------------
   When we got home from our schedule we were all dead tiered and I went strait to my shared room without looking at the other members.

   I fell back on my bed and it was silent. But my silence was disturbed by the same worried squirrel.

   "Remember, sleep early since we have to perform in M-Countdown then we have a-"

   "Unnie I know," I was shocked by my own words, since I never cut someone's sentence off before, and I did it to Sana unnie.

   She gave me a sweet smile before giggling a bit.

   "Yah! Our maknae finally learned how to listen to our leader!!" I smiled at the sight of my squirrel unnie as she made a joke out of my lie.

   "Okay go to sleep now, so you have energy tomorrow!!!" I laughed at the funny example the Sana unnie gave me.

   "Dae~" when the door closed, my shoulders dropped and I sighed in relief.

   'Thank god she didn't noticed,' I lost all of my energy with that one lie. I fell back on my bed and I let the silence lead me to a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------
   I was trying to breath but I couldn't, someone is grabbing my throat, and it's preventing me from breathing.

   "Die you useless piece of ."

----------------------------------------------
   I bolted up awake while breathing heavily. I looked at the time on my watch and noticed how early it is.

   '3:42'

   I stood up from my bed and u quietly made my way to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

   As I was drinking my glass of water I was rubbing the part of my neck that was straggled in my dream. It's a dream, yet it felt so real.

   "Tzuyu? What are you doing up at this time?" Dahyun unnie asked as she was rubbing her eye. I stiffened a bit but I relaxed soon enough.

   "Nothing unnie, I just got up to get a glass of water," Dahyun nodded and opened the fridge to get food. She groaned and bit the move on to the pantry.

   "Did Momo unnie already ate all of my favorite snack that I kept hidden in here?" I laughed a bit at her question, Moguri eats everything.

   "Probably," I answered while trying to stifle my laughter. She looked at me and pouted.

   "I swear Moguri would pay," she closed the pantry and grabbed a glass and filled it with milk.

   Silence filled the room until we heard someone enter the kitchen.

   "Ah, Tzuyu? Dahyunnie? why up so early?" Chaeyoung asked while hugging a stuffed penguin.

   "Thirsty," I answered bluntly.

   "To eat my favorite snack, but Moguri already at it," Dahyun answered with anger.

   "Well, I'm going to cook," both me and Dahyun spit out what we were drinking when we heard what the little cub wants to do.

   "WHAT?!?!" Both of us shouted forgetting that it's only 4 in the morning.

   "Shhhhhh!!!! It's for Mina unnie," Chaengi shushed us and both of us covered our mouths when we realized what we did.

   "What are you going to cook?" I asked now in a lower voice.

   "Pancakes?" Dahyun nodded but I didn't.
 
   "I think we used up the batter for that," Chae placed her hand under her chin while she thinked.

   "Fried rice," this time I nodded but Dahyun didn't.

   "Yah, do you want to fry the dorm," she said jokingly. Chaeyoung went back to the position she was in five seconds ago.

   "Scrambled eggs?" we both nodded in agreement and the little cub smiled and hugged both of us.

   "Okay I'll start now."

----------------------------------------------
   Everyone was finally awake and everyone prepared for our M-Countdown performance. 

   After we were all prepared we were driven to M-Countdown by our driver.

----------------------------------------------
   "A akkaneun mot badaseo mianhae~" when I sang that line I looked at the crowed and I saw the same pairs of eyes glaring at me. 

   I felt someone slightly nudge me slightly and I sang my line.

   "Mannagin jom geureoku mianhae~" it was a close call, thank god someone brought me back to reality.

----------------------------------------------
   "The win today goes to...." everyone stayed silent as they waited to know who wins.

   "TWICE!!!!" The crowed roared and confetti flew up and fell slowly on our heads.

   Jihyo gave a short speech as we hugged each other and bowed to the other groups.

   I saw the same pair of eyes again and it's scaring the crap out of me and I stayed next to Jungyeon unnie.

----------------------------------------------
   "Guys I'm going to the washroom I'll be back," they nodded and I made my way to the washroom.

   I washed my hands on the sink and when I looked up at the mirror he was there.

   That fan.

   I was about to scream but her covered my mouth and he locked my hands using some type of rope.

   "What did I say?" he asked and he pulled a gun out of his pocket, I started to panic, "didn't I say to leave the group? why won't you listen?"

   He pointed the gun on the side of my head.

   "Now die bitc-"

   "TZUYU HURRY UP!!!" it was Sana unnie. He let go of my mouth and I know if I said anything about this guy I'm sure I would be dead.

   "Dae~" I tried to make my voice not sound so obvious.

   "Don't say anything I'll hide in one of the stalls, mention anything, I'll kill you in your sleep," I felt myself shake and he hid in one of the stalls.

   I exited the washroom and I tried to look normal.
 
   "Chewy are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost," she said in a worrying tone, but I smiled.

   "I'm just tiered," I said sheepishly, and she laughed it off.

   "We let's go, before the group leave us behind," she grabbed my hand and ran to the completely wrong way.

   "Unnie it's the other way," she stopped and went the other way.

   "I-I k-kne-w th-at," I laughed at her cuteness.

   'didn't I say to leave the group? why won't you listen?'

----------------------------------------------
   When we reached the living room of the dorm I finally broke down from fear. I cried and everyone came to me and comforted me.

   "Tzuyu what's wrong?!" Jihyo unnie asked.

   "S-so-me-o-o-ne ha-has b-been-n th-th-reat-t-ing m-m-me," I confessed through my sobs. Everyone was worried and scared. 

   "What's his name?" I got shocked by Sana unnie's angry and firm voice, which you don't hear so often.

   "J-ji Ni-i-an-z-zu," She nodded and everyone looked at her weirdly.

   "Everyone go to bed," Jihyo unnie commanded and all of us complied.

   "Unnie line and Sana stay," the three of them stayed and we all went I our rooms and prepared to go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
   «We have found a middle aged man hanging upside down by his foot on a bridge dead»

   I decided to watch the news since I was forced to stay at the dorm with Sana unnie.

   Sana unnie was cooking food for us, since between the two of us, she's more decent in cooking more than me.

   I quickly peaked at Sana unnie and she was making spring rolls. To be honest spring rolls are my favorite thanks to her.

   «We have found the ID of this man, and his name is Ji Nianzu» 

   My eyes widen.

   'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!'

[The End]
----------------------------------------------
   I don't know why am I good at leaving cliffhangers. Well tell me if you guys want to know how he died, it will only be a short Chapter.

Question: Did you guys like Navillera by Gfriend?

3/3 I finished the 3!!!!!

See you~

P.s. Sorry Bubblesberry if this isn't how you pictured it.