Chapter 6

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 6

Taeyeon was at the studio, they were finishing preparations for her debut album I that was to be released tonight at midnight which was only one hour and twenty minutes away. She would stay on the v app before the release to talk a little bit about the album and the songs with her fans and she was really nervous about it.

She was really anxious to the reactions of the fans, if they would like or not, what they would say about the song, the music video, the album and everything. She was also really looking forward to it. It was an exciting yet terrifying feeling. She would feel like that about a SNSD’s album as well, but this time was even more because it was her first solo album in 8 years.

She was alone waiting for the things and the cameras to be set up when her phone started ringing. She looked at caller ID and smiled. It was G-Dragon. It has been almost 2 weeks since that party and they have talked on the phone almost every day. It turns out that they have many things in common which helps. She picked up.

‘Yoboseyo?’

‘Taeyeon-ah, congratulations.’

‘Thank you, oppa.'

‘So how are you?’

‘Almost losing my mind. What if people don’t like it?’

‘I think they will love it. You have so many fans, you will be fine.’

‘I don’t know, I still think that they won’t like it and I have no idea what to do if that happens.’

‘I’m sure everything will be fine and everyone will love it. You need to have more confidence. You are an amazing artist and your fans will see that even more with this album.’

‘Thanks for the support, oppa.’

‘You’re welcome.’

‘What about Kiko? Still no news from her?’

‘No, radio silence. It’s always like this before she comes saying that we have to break up and when she says she wants us to be together. So until she makes contact, I have no idea where exactly are we in this relationship.’

‘Have you tried calling her? Or texting her?’’

‘I have tried everything but she still refuses to answer me.’

‘Well, then all you can do is wait. But what exactly do you want to hear from her? That is over or that you are still together?’

‘I don’t know. I really don’t know.’

‘Well, if that is the case then I guess this radio silence form her is your best option.’

‘I thought about that as well and I agree. I don’t want to talk to her that much.’

‘Well, I do hope you two can work it out what is best for the two of you.’

‘The problem is most of the people who knows about our relationship and how we are like when we are together, thinks that the best is for us to go our separate ways.’

‘What do you think?’

‘At times like this, I agree with them and when she comes to break up, I also agree that is our best option but then she comes back asking for another chance or I end up doing it and we go back to the start. It has been that way for 6 years now.’

‘I understand.’

‘What do you think I should do?’

‘Ah, oppa. I don’t have any right to say anything about that.’

‘But I’m asking your opinion and that’s because I want to hear.’

‘Well, at least from what you said, it seems that you two are so used to each other that even though sometimes you want to be over, you always find your way back. As if you don’t know how to be out of each other’s lives so you keep pushing the relationship forward. Or is because you two really do love each other and your relationship is kind of a love-hate style. I don’t know oppa, I don’t even know her.’

‘I know her and most of the times I’m asking myself which one of those two options is the truth so I have to say you got it exactly right. But it’s not to talk about Kiko that I called you. Today is your day.’

‘I don’t mind talking about her if you want to talk, oppa.’

‘But I do mind. Talking about her will make me sad and I am happy for you so Kiko is a no.’

‘If you say so. But I won’t be able to tal to you

‘Okay, we will talk later. Go and enjoy this moment. It’s yours. You got this.’

‘Thank you so much for your support oppa. We will talk tomorrow.’

‘Of course, bye.’

‘Bye.’

Taeyeon hung up the call and went with the crew. Meanwhile, GD hung up and smiled before opening the v app to watch Taeyeon. And like that, the two were slowly getting closer.