Chapter 14

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 14

Jiyong was finally back in Korea after the group finished their schedule. He was dropped off at his house around 00:35PM so he went straight inside. Gaeko was staying with his family because of his schedules and everything so he was with his mom so the wouldn't feel and be completely alone.

Jiyong went to his room and dropped the bags and laid on the bed. It had been crazy. He loved all the concerts they made and meeting their fans and receiving their love but the concerts were really tiring and after the flight, he only wanted to relax and recharge his energy after a real good night of deep sleep but just before that, he grabbed his cellphone and disked a number as he brought the phone to his ear and waited for the call to be answered. It didn't take long before he heard a sweet voice he had missed.

‘Yoboseyo?’

‘Baby?’

‘Oppa, is it you?’

‘Yes. Did I wake you?’

‘You did but it's okay. I'm glad you called.’

‘I'm sorry. I though you were still awake. And I'm glad I called too, I really missed you.’

‘Really?’

‘Really. I just came from the airport straight home.’

‘You must be tired.’

‘I am. But I wanted to hear your voice so that's why I called.’

‘You missed me that much?’

‘Of course, I did. Didn't you miss me?’

‘Of course I missed you. I couldn't wait for you to come back.’

‘The guys were even making fun of me because of how much I missed you.'

‘Kkkkkk. Jinjja?’

‘Yeah and that would be your fault.’

‘Why?’

‘Because you are making me fall in love with you.’

‘You're making me fall in love with you too and the girls tease me just the same.’

‘Really?’

‘Of course. They would never let it go without making jokes every time your name comes up besides they know it makes me blush so there is no end to it.’

‘Now I really want to see you.’

‘I want to see you too.’

‘I want to see you now. Can I?’

‘Now? But you are tired and should probably go to sleep. We can see each other tomorrow.’

‘But I want to see you now. I can't wait for tomorrow.’

‘Okay but be careful on your way here. I don't want you to get hurt.’

‘I will be careful, I promise. I will be there soon.’

‘I will be waiting. Bye.’

‘Bye.’

Jiyong hung up the phone and stood up, already feeling his energy recharged. All he needed was to hear her voice and everything would be fine. He grabbed his keys, a cap and went out. As he drove to Taeyeon’s dorm, he started thinking. Thinking about how much deeper things are with Taeyeon then they were with Kiko.

When he met Kiko, they were introduced through friends in common and at first they had a lot in common but they got into the relationship a little too slow and it took some time for the real feelings to develop at least for Jiyong. Even because of the distance, everything was much slower and it took quite a few months, maybe 6 or 8, of them being in a relationship for Jiyong to feel the love for Kiko that went on for years.

But with Taeyeon, it was different. They met and as soon as she left, he wished she hadn't. He never met someone he could talk so freely with. Kiko was sometimes so engrossed with herself that she wouldn't listen to him and what he was saying, which would hurt him very much. But not Taeyeon. No, not Taeyeon.

She encourages him to speak, to let it out anything he is guarding on the inside and she doesn't judge him, she listens but most of all she understands him and accepts him. She made him feel like what he was feeling and thinking mattered to her and he was petty sure that it actually did. Despite her dorkiness, she had a mature side and a way of seeing things that captivated him and made him feel comfortable to share with her.

After a month and so of talking with her, he acknowledge the feeling that was inside of him growing but that he couldn't see before she kissed him. He was falling in love with her and he was falling hard. He was happy with just the thought of her. Which is one of the things s would about. Sometimes, they would catch Jiyong smiling for apparently no reason even if they knew the reason was a certain girl group leader.

He smiled as he came to the parking lot and surveyed the place for any dispatch car but thankfully, found nothing. Coast was clear, so he got out of the car, locked it, adjusted his cap and made his way to the elevator, closing the door and pressing the floor number as he waited to arrive there.

It didn't take that long before he was in front of the door and he fished his phone out and sent Taeyeon a text saying that he was already waiting outside. He put his phone back on the pocket of his denim jacket as he waited and as the door opened, a body slammed into his making him stumble a little before he recognized that it was Taeyeon who threw herself into his arms, hugging him. He wasted no time before circling his arms around her waist and supporting her weight which was close to feather. He turned his head to her neck and smelled her scent of vanilla. He hugged her tighter as they stayed like that without saying anything.

But then, he had to break the hug since they were in the middle of the hallway. He put her feet back on the ground and she pulled back to look at him and as soon as their eyes met, they felt a strong feeling pass through every inch of their bodies. He caressed her cheek as she leaned into his touch.

“I think we should go inside, don't you think?” He said teasingly as her eyes widen and she quickly pulled him inside it the wrist she grabbed and quickly closed the door.

“It's okay, no one saw us.” He said and she nodded before she made a gesture of keeping quiet as she lead him through the apartment into the living room. She pulled him in and closed the door behind her. He looked over to her and took in her nightwear.

It was a cute white pajama with little bears all over it. It is really cute and he couldn't resist anymore so as she came closer, it was his turn to pull her by the wrist as her body collided with his. “I missed you so much baby.” He said and really meant it.

“I missed you too.” She said as they leaned in and closed the gap between their lips in a sweet but yet passionate kiss. His arms went around at waist as hers went up to wrap around his neck. Jiyong deepened the kiss as Taeyeon titled he head and kissed him back with the same amount of feelings.

They stayed kissing like that for a while since they had not seen each other in almost a week, they missed each other deeply. At some point, of course, air was needed so they had to break the kiss though Jiyong continued to peck her lips until she pushed him back slightly and he stopped.

“You should have been asleep now.” She said and he shook his head. “No, I'm exactly where I want to be and that's with you.” He said and pecked her lips as they both smiled. He felt in cloud nine whenever she was around him and holding her was multiplying that feelings times two.

“You are quite romantic, you know that?” Taeyeon said smiling. “I do, yes. Do you like it?” He asked and she nodded. “I do very much.” She answered smiling as she pecked him again.

“How were the shows? Was everything okay?” Taeyeon asked and Jiyong nodded. “They were great but really tiring.” He said and dropped his head on her shoulder.

“Oppa?” She asked and he groaned. “Please, promise you will take care of yourself. I don't want you getting sick. Please.” She asked and he raised his head to look at her, ready to when he saw that she was really serious about it. His heart swelled even more at how caring she was and the only thing he could do was smile.

“I promise I will take care of myself. Do you promise as well? I don't want to see you sick either.” He said seriously and she nodded. “I promise.” She answered and he smiled. “Great.” He said before kissing her again as she smiled into the kiss.

They were talking, cuddling and kissing when Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw what time was it. “Oppa.” She said and he broke the kiss to look at her. “What is it?” He asked an she pointed at the clock. It was 2:43 PM.

“Wow. Already?” He asked and she nodded. “ I have to wake up super early tomorrow so you have to go now.” She said and he nodded. “Are you going to SM?” He asked and she nodded.

“I'm having a mini solo concert and I gotta check the songs with the band and everything.” She said and he nodded. “It that I can't go and watch you.” He said as they both knew what would happen if he was seen at her concert.

“I know. It to me that you won't be there either but it has to be like this.” She said and he nodded. “I know. Anyway, congratulations. I'm sure it will be amazing.” He said and she nodded. “I hope so.” She said and smiled at him as they went towards the door.

He pulled her in for a hug as they both would really miss each other, he memorized her scent and tightened his hold on her as she did the same. Until he pulled back and kissed her slowly and sweetly as she tip toed a little.

“Want to go on a date with me? Our first official date?” GD asked and Taeyeon chuckled a little. “Are you serious?” Taeyeon asked and he nodded. “Of course, I am deadly serious.” He said seriously so she nodded. “Okay, let's go on a date.” She said and he smiled. “I'll text you about it, okay?” He said and she nodded. “Okay.” She answered.

“Then, bye.” Jiyong said and she pecked his lips again. “Bye.” She said and they finally let go of each other as he made his way out of the apartment and went back home with a smile on his face. The same smile that was now plastered on her face as she went to sleep and dreamt of him.