Chapter 15

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 15

It had been two days since Jiyong and Taeyeon had seen each other. Of course, when they had any free time, they would send a text or call each other but with Taeyeon’s concerts, they kept it minimal. Jiyong knew that she would be busy so he didn't try to talk to her that much. He badly wished he could have gone to see her. He wished he could have been a part of that moment in her life but he also knew the risks about doing that.

If anyone recognized him or worst, took a photo of him there, the fans who wanted him to be with Taeyeon would have enough proof to start a dating rumor that would have a strong base. But as he looked at his watch, he couldn't shake the feeling that he needed to take that risk. It was important for Taeyeon and it was important to him as well.

And as he thought about it, how many times he flew to Japan to see Kiko and go on a date with her, why couldn't, shouldn't be so the same for Taeyeon? If anyone deserved his efforts was Taeyeon, he had no doubt of that so now that he had made a decision, he needed to find a way to be there without anyone realizing. He didn't know how so he called Taeyang as he went to his room to change into new clothes.

The phone rang for a while before his friend answered.

‘What's up?’
‘Youngbae-yah, I need a huge favor.’
‘Sure, man. What do you need?’
‘You know that today is the second day of Taeyeon’s mini concert, right?’
‘Yeah. Why?’
‘I need you to help me to go see it without anyone finding out.’
‘Are you out of your mind? Do you know what can happen if someone recognizes you?’
‘Of course, I know. But she is my girlfriend, Youngbae. Do you remember how sad I was when Kiko didn't go to my first concerts? I don't want to fail Taeyeon like Kiko failed me. This is a moment on her life that at will always remember and as her boyfriend and friend I need to be there. I just need to be there for her.’
‘You were always really sentimental and romantic but never so much. Not even to Kiko. What has Taeyeon done to you?’
‘She made me happy. I don't know why I'm like this as well. She is different, she makes me want to do even more for her than I ever did for anyone. Which is why I need to go. Can you help me or not?’
‘I can. I know this really good make up artist and I'm sure she can come up with a pretty badass make up so that no one will recognize you even if they see you.’
‘Thank you so much, Youngbae-yah. I owe you big time.’
‘Don’t worry, Taeyeon makes you, my best friend, really really happy. I owe her biig time so relax. I'm going to call my friend and tell her the situation and text you the address so you can go there and get it done.’
‘You are my best friend too. And send my thanks to Hyorin for making you happy as well.’
‘Very funny, jackass.’
‘No, really. Thank you for the help.’
‘You are welcomed. I'll text you the address now. And good luck.’
‘Thanks. Bye.’

Jiyong hung up the phone and smiled. He had the best friends in the world and they were s. They bickered, fought, teased and embarrassed each other but at the end of the day, they were on each other's corners at anytime or any place. If one needed, they would help regardless of anything else. That's just how they are and everyday Jiyong is glad he had met all four of them. He got ready and received the text from Youngbae. Immediately, he grabbed his things and went out.

 

Taeyeon was at the waiting room waiting to go on stage. Some of her members were here with her for support but she was missing one person in particular. Her boyfriend. It was still a little weird for Taeyeon to say that but not a bad weird. No, it's a good weird. A very good weird. Little people outside her members knew that she always had a little crush on Jiyong.

Ever since Big Bang debuted, he was her favorite. He had his bad boy give but a good bad boy if that made sense to anyone besides her. She doubted it. He seemed like Goo Jun Pyo style. A bad boy but who was sweet to those he loved. Or something like that. Anyway,… he always caught her eye. He was always so cool on stage and made so many great songs.

He was her bias in Big Bang. And funny thing, it's how some fans have always wanted the two to be together. They would go to great lengths to find just one coincidence that could maybe be interpreted as a dating coincidence. And now, they really dating. She wondered if the fans would finally find some real coincidences this time around.

She was with her phone just thinking when she felt her phone ring. She quickly looked at the ID of the caller smiling when she saw that it was Jiyong calling her. She went to a more private area a little away from the crowd and answered.

‘Oppa?’
‘Hey baby. How are you?’
‘I'm fine. Nervous about my last concert but I'm fine.’
‘I bet. Do you miss me?’
‘Of course, I do. I really wish you could have come to see me.’
‘Me too. If I could have come, I would tell you how beautiful you look with that floral dress and how much I just want to kiss you.’
‘Thank you, I loved this d… Wait a minute. How do you know what I'm wearing?’
‘Turn around discreetly.’

Taeyeon did as told and when she turned around, she couldn't stop the gasp that she quickly covered with her hand. In the opposite side of the room, holding a phone was what looked like a 40 year old bearded man with long black hair and was noticeably fat.

‘What do you think baby?’
‘O-Oppa, is that you?’
‘Yes. I needed to be here with you so I had some help disguise myself to come and see you. How do I look?’
‘Funny. A little weird but still cute.’
‘Thanks for the compliments, baby. I'm touched.’
‘Sorry. But oppa,f how are you in this room? No one is allowed to enter without a credential.’
‘And who said I don’t have one?’
‘How?’
‘Being friends with your best friend has its perks. I called Tiffany on the way here and she gave me one so here I am.’
‘I can't believe it. You are crazy.’
‘And you are beautiful.’
‘Do you think so?’
‘Of course, I do. My girlfriend is the most beautiful woman I have ever met, you know?’
‘I'm sure. And my boyfriend is the most handsome and sweet guy I have ever met. He just made me fall even harder for him.’
‘Really? My girlfriend was just the same.’
‘Looks like your girlfriend and my boyfriend could be quite a match.’
‘They are, I guarantee you.’

Just as they both laughed Taeyeon’s manager called her. It was time for the concert, she nodded at her manager, secretly scolding him for interrupting her precious time with her boyfriend but understanding that it was time so she looked at Jiyong and pouted slightly. He thought she looked really cute so all he did was smile.

‘Go. I'll be watching you.’
‘You promise?’
‘I promise. Now go and make your boyfriend proud.’
‘I will.’

She hung up and prepared to go to the stage meanwhile Jiyong went to his seat and grabbed the little pink stick and waited. Regardless of anything, he couldn't be more proud of Taeyeon and proud of being her boyfriend and as he heard the first note of the song, he couldn't shake the smile on his face. He finally realized why she made him feel like this every time. He loved her and he had to say it, he just needed to find the right moment to do it.