Chapter 2

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 2

She opened her eyes and turned to look at the owner of that voice, only to find the one and only G-Dragon beside her also looking up to the sky as well. She was surprised but she still found her voice despite the shock.

“Yes, it is. One of the most beautiful I have seen.” She said acknowledging his question. She turned back to the beautiful view in front of her.

“Tiffany’s worried about you.” He said and Taeyeon turned her face to look at him. “Why?”

“I don’t know but it was something about you going to the bathroom and not coming back after 20 minutes. Or something like that.” He said looking back at her.

“20 minutes?” She asked in shock that so much time had passed since she found this spot, and he nodded. “Aigoo. I better send a text to her or else she really will freak out.” Taeyeon said pulling her cellphone out of her bag and quickly sending a text to her best friend telling her that she is okay.

“Can I ask how did you end up here?”  He asked and she closed her phone before she turned and looked at him. “I don’t think you have been here before, right?” He asked and she nodded. “Then how did you find this spot?”

“Well, I was going back, though I’m not sure if it was the right way, when I kind of saw this place and I got curious. When I came here, the view was so beautiful that I lost track of time apparently. I’m sorry if I’m overstepping.” She said and he shook his head.

“It’s okay. I was just curious. People don’t usually come up here.” He said and she nodded. “What about you?” She asked. “Why are you here?”

“Trying to cool off my mind.” He said and she nodded. “Girlfriend problem?” She asked before she could think and when he looked at her was that she realized what she had just asked.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to pry. I’m really sorry. It’s not my place to ask that. Really, really sorry.” She apologized over and over again and he just laughed so she stopped to look at him. “Why are you laughing? Did I say something wrong?” She asked and he noticed her look of confusion so he stopped laughing though he continued to smile as he answered.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that everyone is already used to it so I forgot that you were new here.” He said and she understood what he was talking about judging how everyone back there didn’t even blink twice despite the fighting that was happening, before nodding.

“And yes, girlfriend problem. She is angry about something that I have no idea what it is and somehow it’s my fault.” He said looking ahead. “As you seem to have noticed, we were fighting, or she was fighting because of it.” He finished.

“I couldn’t help noticing your fight. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said and he shook her head. “It’s okay, besides she was not being subtle at all so of course someone would notice. Don’t worry about it.” He said and she nodded.

“And what do you think of what you saw?” He asked and she shook her head. “I didn’t think anything, I don’t have any right to meddle.” Taeyeon asked but he pressed. “Please, I’m asking. I also want to know what an outsider of our group thinks after seeing us together.” He said and she seemed to wonder over her words.

“I’m sorry to say, I really mean no disrespect to your girlfriend but from what I could see, she was or at least, she seemed a little tipsy.” And he chuckled again making her confused. “A little tipsy? That’s understatement of the year. She was completely drunk.” He said and this time she was the one to chuckle.

“She was probably stressed by her work and she probably had too much to drink and was just picking a fight to vent out all of the anger or the stress. The alcohol can make people say things that they don’t mean. I’m sure that when she is better, she will apologize and everything will be okay.” Taeyeon said politely.

“Probably but that’s exactly the problem. I’m tired of being her punch bag, if she is frustrated with work or anything else, it’s not my goddamn fault now, is it?” He asked her and she shook her head.

“It isn’t but you are the closest one at the moment and the one she will vent her anger on. Maybe because she trusts you to understand her anger and forgive her for the things she might have said or done it.” Taeyeon said and he nodded.

“I know but still, it’s too tiring.” He said and she nodded. “It’s extremely tiring.” She agreed as the silence fell upon them before Jiyong broke it.

“How would thought? Big Bang’s fashionista leader, G-Dragon receiving love advice from SNSD’s kid leader, Kim Taeyeon.” He said and they both chuckled as the answer would be no one.

“I wouldn’t say I’m giving you love advices, sunbaenim. We were just talking and you did ask for my opinion.” Taeyeon said. “Please call me Jiyong.” He said and she nodded a little shy.

“Okay, Jiyong-ssi.” She agreed. “I did ask for your opinion, I’m not complaining at all. And in fact, what you are saying helps me better than what you might believe.” He said and she nodded.

“I just think that if you love her, don’t give up on her. Love is rare to find so when you do, you have to make sure you don’t let go and if it tries to go away, you fight for it. Nothing is more worthy the fight than love. So himnae, Jiyong-ssi.” Taeyeon said.

“But is it really love what I feel for her, Taeyeon-ssi? That’s the question.” He said as he turned to look out to the beautiful scene in front of him and continue to think about his fight with Kiko. “I don’t know what I feel for her anymore.” He finished.

“Then, I guess that’s the question you have to have an answer to, for better or for worse.” She said as he nodded, pensive about it.

“What about you?” He asked turning to her. “What about me?” Taeyeon asked a little confused. “Do you have a better luck with love?” He asked and she sighed loudly. “Aigoo.” He smiled finding it cute her reaction to the question.

“I don’t have any luck in the love subject either.” Taeyeon answered. “Can I ask you a question, Taeyeon-ssi?” Jiyong said and she nodded. “Did you and that EXO kid really date or was it just marketing?” He asked and she was taken aback by the bluntness of the question and he seemed to notice.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I was just curious.” He was saying but she cut him off. “No, it’s okay. You shared a little of your love life, is only fair I share some of mine.” She said as she drew a long breath.

“We really dated, but the relationship was explored by the company and the media as well.” She said and he nodded. “So we both at relationships, good to know I’m not alone.” He said and she chuckled. “Most certainly.”

They were laughing lightly when Taeyeon received a message from Tiffany saying she was waiting for her to go so she quickly replied.

“Tiffany?” He asked and she nodded. “I drove us here and she wants to go so I will have to go as well.” Taeyeon said and he nodded. “It was good talking to you, Jiyong-ssi and I hope everything turns out okay between you and Kiko-ssi.” Taeyeon said and he nodded.

“And I hope you get better at relationships as well. It was good talking to you too, Taeyeon-ssi.” He answered and after they both bowed, she left him there as he turned back to look at the beautiful view in front of him.

Even though they don’t know each other that well, he felt lighter after talking to her and he realized that he may like to do that again so he made a mental note to get her phone number later. After all, with the way his relationship with Kiko is, he may need her advice more times.