Chapter 1

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 1

Taeyeon was sitting alone in the living room of the dorm. It was close to 8 PM. Taeyeon, like many people and fans knew, was quite the homebody so she didn’t have any plan for tonight. She also had just finished preparing for her debut solo album and was enjoying the quietness of the house while watching some TV when a loud voice shook her from her little world.

It was no other than her roommate for the past decade and for sure, the loudest member of So Nyeo Shi Dae. The California Girl herself, Miss Tiffany Hwang. She entered the dorm, calling for her best friend who just groaned in response. Soon, enough the brunette came into view.

“Yah, Taeyeon-ah. I need a big favor from you.” Tiffany said greeting her dog Prince and Taeyeon’s dog Ginger.

“What kind of favor, Ppani?” Taeyeon, a little scared of what her best friend would ask of her. Tiffany was kind of wild, and Taeyeon wasn’t, what would usually mean a challenge for Taeyeon to keep up with the brunette.

“I was invited for a party and I want you to come with me. Please.” Tiffany said smiling with a puppy eye look. Taeyeon sighed.

“What party?” Taeyeon asked. “That I don’t know. I was invited by Jessi.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon sighed even more. Those two together would equal trouble. But she thought about it and if they did get in trouble, she should be there to keep them in line.

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany looked at her. “Tae, please. I really want to go and you are not doing anything as usual. Come with me. It will be fun.” Tiffany said trying to convince the blonde.

“Yah, Hwang Miyoung. I’m doing something.” Taeyeon said trying to defend herself.

Tiffany just smirked before replying. “Really and what are you doing that’s so important that you would refuse an invitation to have fun with your best friend in the world?” Tiffany said and Taeyeon sighed.

“Okay. I will go with you.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany smiled before jumping on her friend. They both squealed at the force Tiffany threw herself.

“Thank you, bestie. You will see you will have so much fun with us. I promise.” Tiffany said with her signature smile.

“Yeah Yeah, whatever.” Taeyeon said as she pushed Tiffany off of her. They both stood up and walked to their rooms to get ready for the party

It took them a while but they finished getting ready and then they made their way out of their dorm and to the address giving to Tiffany by Jessi. They hoped on Taeyeon’s Benz and went to it. It took them a while longer and when they got to the address, they could see some people outside waiting to get in and there were even some reporters outside.

Taeyeon wasn’t sure of what to make out of it but she just shrugged, she came to have a good time and that’s what she decided to do. She parked the car and they both got out, the flashes went crazy when they appeared.

Taeyeon just held Tiffany’s arms as they made their way through. It was all a blur to Taeyeon really. Apparently, their names were already on the list so they were allowed in and when they did get in, Taeyeon took a look around and the club was going crazy, the music loud, the people dancing and drinking.

Tiffany got near to Taeyeon’s ear and said. “Jessi is waiting for us over there.” Taeyeon managed to hear her loud and clear since it would be no trouble for Tiffany to project her voice even louder than the music. Taeyeon nodded and they started making their way to a more secured spot on the club.

With a few bumps here and there, they made their way through the crowd until they reached their destination and Taeyeon was surprised to see the people who were there. The most famous rappers in the industry and most of them were from YG.

Tiffany has been getting closer with them giving their love for fashion and everything, of course they would be here. But Jessi was also close with the YG artists so she was sitting with them and Tiffany pulled Taeyeon there.

“Hello.” Tiffany said as they turned to look at them and some of them smiled, the others just kept their poker face and gave them a nod in acknowledge.

“Hey, Tiff.” CL said and stood up to greet them. “Taeyeon-ssi.” She said after hugging Tiffany. Taeyeon smiled. “Chaerin-ssi.” Taeyeon said.

“Hi oppa.” Taeyeon heard Tiffany saying as she turned and saw who Tiffany was talking to. It was G-Dragon. Big Bang’s leader. He was sitting with his back to the entrance so that’s why Taeyeon hadn’t noticed his presence.

“Hey.” He said smiling as Taeyeon bowed to him as well before noticing who was sitting beside him. It was no other than Mizuhara Kiko. So it is true that they are dating. Taeyeon wasn’t that surprised, their on and off relationship was the reason for many scandals, it was impossible not to know about it.

So after greeting everyone that needed to be greeted, the duo finally sat Tiffany beside Jessi and Taeyeon beside Tiffany. The brunette quickly engaged herself in a conversation and Taeyeon just sat there, not really knowing anyone.

Every once in a while, someone, mostly Tiffany or Jessi, would ask her one or two questions to which she would always answer but there wasn’t much interaction for her. She was a shy person, it takes some time before she can feel comfortamble with someone and she was kind the boring type of person, there wasn’t anything fun for her to talk about or anything.

She could observe everyone though. They were most certainly what you would call a YOLO kind of group and she didn’t fit in at all. They were drinking and some were smoking, some were dancing like crazy, some were talking or making out.  But there were two people who were not enjoy themselves.

Apparently, from what Taeyeon could see or even hear, GD and his girlfriend were arguing. No one seemed to put too much thought or attention to it, almost as if they were already used to it. Feeling slightly off with all those people and with the scene happening near her, she nudged Tiffany who turned to look at her.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” Taeyeon said on her ear and Tiffany nodded. The blonde girl got up and started to get out of the place. She had no idea where to go so she just followed her instincts and somehow did manage to get to the bathroom. She did her business, checked her makeup and was making her way back when she saw a balcony of some sorts.

She got curious and it wasn’t like she had much to go back to so she decided to venture and walked towards the balcony and once she got to it, she was left with open wide as well as her eyes. It was a beautiful city view so she walked in even more until she came to stand by it.

She looked up to the sky and it was a beautiful moon, illuminating the night sky. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the breeze. She spent a few minutes like that until a voice beside her said. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”