Chapter 11

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 11

Taeyeon looked at the hand she was holding as she felt the warmth of the body she was pressed against and she laughed out loud. Her signature ahjumma laugh, she just couldn’t hold it in. She was shocked about the situation. She couldn’t stop laughing.

Sure, she had thought about it but she didn’t exactly believe that it would become true, yet here she was, cuddling with Jiyong after officially becoming his girlfriend. Jiyong titled his head to look at the side of her face, confused by her reaction. He had no idea why was she laughing though he was happy that being with him was making her happy as well.

They were sitting on the couch, with Jiyong resting against the arm of the couch and Taeyeon’s back pressed against his chest as he had his arm around her petite body, as she played with their intertwined hands and they cuddled. This felt perfect for him and for her as well. But the reason, she was laughing was not because of anything except of a thought she suddenly had.

“Why are you laughing?” He asked confused but smiling at her anyway. She calmed down her laughing before answering. “Do you know how long rumors made up by the fans about the two of us have been going around? And now they are true. We are dating. How is that even possible?” Taeyeon asked and he chuckled after she was finished.

“Maybe they knew that we would be great together and now we are figuring out by ourselves. If I had known how sweet and wonderful you were and how good it would feel to be with you, I definitely would have made the rumors be true much sooner.” He said as he kissed the top of her head and tightened his hold on her. “I didn’t think you would be so romantic, G-Dragon-ssi.”  Taeyeon said teasing.

“Well but for your information, Taeyeon-ssi, I’m very, very romantic. And now you will get to see that first handed so prepare yourself.” He said and she nodded smiling. She was looking forward to experiencing his romantic side. But before she lost herself on those wishes, a question came up to her mind so she turned to him a little, enough so they could look at each other’s eyes. “Oppa?” She said and he looked at her. “What?” He asked and she looked at him as she played with the rings he had on his fingers.

“How did you get here at the dorm?” Taeyeon asked curiously and Jiyong chuckled a little at her question. “I called Jessi to get Tiffany’s number. Of course, I had to beg her since she was clearly doubting my intentions with you girls but after assuring her that my intentions were the best and that I just wanted to talk to Tiffany, she gave it to me and then I called Tiffany to know where you were and she was the one who texted me the address and I came here.” He said smiling.

“But what about the door? No one rang here before you did it. There was no warning about someone coming up.” She asked and he laughed. “Someone was leaving and I slipped inside before it closed.” He said and she was impressed. “So an intruder?” She asked and he nodded. “All because of you.” He said and kissed her temple as she leaned back into him even more. Being like that together was addicting for them both and they were enjoying as much as they could this new feeling.

“How did this happen between us, oppa?” Taeyeon asked seriously while looking at their intertwined hands and he sighed a little before tightening his hold on her and bringing her even closer. “Well, we got close and realized that we are actually quite a match. Oh, and you made me fall in love with you.” He said and she chuckled.

“You made me fall in love with you too.” Taeyeon said. “Quite a match, as I said.” Jiyong said smiling. “Are you going to tell your members about us?” She asked and he nodded. “I will but I don’t know if I’m going to do it now.” He said. As he thought about how s and their teasing, he would need to be prepared for it so that would take a little while.

“Why not?” She asked thinking that maybe he wasn’t that sure about them anymore so there was no reason to tell s now since he can change his mind. Or something like that. She started to feel her heart beat faster at those thoughts. She was getting scared after everything she went through last time, she wasn’t sure if she could take being hurt again. But before her fear became bigger, he shattered it down.

“Because they teased me enough when we were just friends. Do you have an idea how much teasing I will have to endure for God knows how long? I need to prepare myself for that first.” He said laughing and she breathed in relief at the reason he gave her. She couldn’t have taken if it was the way she had thought. She is glad it wasn’t.

“So will I. They already teased me when I told them I had a crush on you and now they will go crazy.” Taeyeon said but when she realized what she had said, she covered and Jiyong smiled. “You had a crush on me?” He asked and she closed her eyes and nodded shyly as he chuckled at her cute reaction.

“Since when?” He asked and she opened her eyes and kept playing with his hands before he laughed and pulled her closer, hugging her even tighter. “Answer me. Since when do you have a crush on me?” He asked again and she knew there was no escaping from telling him the truth now so she embraced herself.

“Since Big Bang’s debut.” She said and shook her head as he laughed even more. “Don’t laugh at me.” She said pouting and he stopped. “Can I tell you something too?” He asked and she nodded. “I had a crush on you since SNSD’s debut too.” He said and she sat up on the couch and turned to look at him.

“You are lying.” She said and he laughed a little while shaking his head in negative. “I’m not. There is even an episode of Strong Heart that Seungri almost let it slip that I liked you the most in SNSD. Jinjja.” He said and she smiled. “What about you? Am I the member you like the most in Big Bang?” He asked and she smiled before she leaned forward and pecked his lips.

“Of course you are. Especially now that you-kiss-are-kiss-my-kiss-boyfriend.” She said and kissed him. He smiled and pecked her lips but as they were about to deepen the kiss, his phone started ringing. Taeyeon pulled back as he fished his phone from his pocket and looked at the ID of the caller. Kiko. He sighed. Taeyeon saw who the caller was too.

“You should answer, oppa.” Taeyeon said and he looked at her and shook his head while rejecting the call. “I don’t want to talk to Kiko. I just want to be with you. Nothing else matters right now.” He said and caressed her cheek as she leaned into his touch and smiled softly. “I know. I feel the same. But I also know that you need to talk to her. Judging by the way you told me you broke up with her, she is probably confused and she needs an explanation. If I was on her place, I would want for you to explain to me what was going on so do it.” Taeyeon said.

“Talk to her. I will go give Prince and Ginger their food.” Taeyeon said and stood up but he held her hand and stood up pulling her against him. “You don’t need to worry, okay? I only want you. Kiko is my past and she will stay there. Trust me.” He said and she nodded before tip toeing and kissing him softly, much like their first kiss.

“I understand and I trust you. Just talk to her.” She said and smiled. “Are you sure that you won’t be mad if I talk to her? Just tell me and I will ignore her calls.” He said and she shook her head. “I promise I won’t. It’s the right thing to do so it really is okay for me. Don’t you worry.” She said and kissed his cheek before she turned and walked away as he smiled and picked up the phone and answered the call.

‘What do you want Kiko?’

‘Where are you?’

‘None of your business anymore. We are over.’

‘You don’t mean that and we both know it.’

‘This time I’m serious Kiko. I am tired of this insane relationship we have, no, that we had. It was killing me and its time for me to move on from you.’

‘So that’s it? You have someone else and is dumping me for this girl?’

‘I was already going to break up with you but you wouldn’t pick up my phone calls so this had nothing to do with anyone else besides the two of us. You know we are not good together.’

‘That’s what you are saying.’

‘That’s the truth we have been ignoring for far too long. I’m just done with hiding from the reality. We have to end this, Kiko. I am ending this.’

‘If that’s what you want, fine. But don’t come crawling back to me asking for another chance because I won’t go back to you.’

‘That’s fine for me.’

‘Fine. Goodbye, Jiyong.’

‘Goodbye, Kiko.’

She hung up the phone and he sighed. She was someone important in his life for the past 6 years and now he would have to learn how to live without her presence but if that was the price that he would have to pay to be with Taeyeon, then he would. He put the phone back in his pocket and walked to the kitchen and stopped at the door.

He watched as Taeyeon was crunching down on the floor, playing with the dogs as they jumped on her and she laughed every time they her face. He smiled and she looked up as she noticed his presence there watching her. He was now more sure than ever that it was worth it. She was worth it.

She stood up and shook her clothes before she made her way over to him and hugged him by the waist, burying her face on his neck, inhaling his scent as he closed his arms around her back while one of his hands caressed her hair.

“Are you okay?” She asked and he couldn’t believe that she would ask that and as he looked down at her, he felt himself falling even more in love with her. “Now, I am.” He said and kissed the top of her head and thought that if he had her by his side, being without Kiko wouldn’t be so hard at all.