Chapter 3

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 3

G-Dragon returned to his house in Itaewon. He opened the door and was greeted warmly by his dog, Gaeko. He kneeled down and played with the dog a little before he made his way to the kitchen and fetched himself a glass of water before drinking in one gulp.

He put the glass on the sink, put his keys on the table and went straight to his room, jumping on the bed, fully clothed. He groaned before turning around to lay on his back, staring at the ceiling, remembering his night.

Kiko had come to Korea two days before but tonight was the first moment they could get together because of their work and busy schedules so they agreed to gather their friends and go to this club to celebrate her visit but for some reason, she was angry at him and kept thinking to pick a fight with him all night and on top of it, she started getting drunker and drunker until he grew sick of her nagging and started arguing back.

He didn’t even say that much, he only asked her to stop saying nonsense things and stop fighting him since he hadn’t done anything wrong to her and was actually trying to enjoy having her there since they couldn’t see each other that much, much less be together like that but she didn’t see it like that.

She started to get more defensive saying he was attacking her when all he was doing was defending himself from her accusations. If not, he was the one being attacked for no reason so at some point of the fight, she simply stood up, walking away, leaving the club. He sighed before standing up too, not to follow her but to try to calm down. If he had followed her, they would end up fighting even more.

He then went towards the balcony of the club, he would usually go to balconies to calm down and just relax, and that’s why he chose to go to the balcony of this club but when he got there, he was surprised that there was someone there, and it was no other than Kim Taeyeon. He would have to be honest, he was surprised by her presence there, in the cub, in the first place.

Tiffany had been to other parties with them so everyone sort of knew her already and she was quite fun to hang out with but SNSD’s leader seemed too innocent to be at one of their parties. Too pure and righteous to be partying with these crazy people that were he and his friends.

He walked over to stand beside her and he turned to look at her and with that, he realized that she had her eyes closed and hadn’t noticed his presence so he took this opportunity to take a good look at her and he had to give it to her, she really was beautiful.

Kiko is beautiful but Taeyeon’s beauty is more innocent and natural, as if she didn’t need to put any effort. They had met at many occasions through the years, at the music shoes and awards premiations but they never exchanged more than a few words, a quick glances here and there so he never seems her so close for as long as he is doing now.

He spent good 10 minutes just admiring her until he finally decided to make his presence known, needless to say, she was surprised to see him there, that much was clear by her startled expression and her surprise reaction at his presence as well with the fact that he was talking to her.

Their conversation was easy despite the heavy topic that was his relationship with Kiko have become and the fact that they are not even close to each other. He usually doesn’t open up and talk to people like that if they met for the first time as basically he was doing now with Taeyeon.

Even if they met before, they never exchanged more than a few hellos and thank yous. There was no reason for him to be talking to her about Kiko, something he didn’t even liked doing with his friends.

She even managed to give him some advice, though she was really cute doing so and even without knowing, she did help him calm down and eve relax a little bit as they talked.

After she left, he didn’t stay there longer, feeling already better after talking to her and when he returned to the party, he even tried searching for her but both she and Tiffany had already left so he went to sit beside Jessi.

He nudged her and when she turned to look at him, he leaned in and said on her ear. “Do you have Taeyeon’s phone number?” He asked and she was taken a back a little.

“Why?” She asked and he shrugged. “Do you have it or not?” He asked again and she nodded. “Yeah, I do.” She said. “Can you give it to me?” He asked and she nodded. “Why do you want her number?” She asked and he sighed.

“Yah, Jessi. Can you give it to me or not?” He said. “I can. But oppa, Taeyeon is not one of those girls you party with so be careful with her, okay? She is really nice and not a girl to be played with.” Jessi said and he nodded.

“I know she isn’t but I promise the reason I want her number, it doesn’t have anything to do with that, really.” He said and she nodded before fishing her phone out of her bag and searching through the numbers.

“Here it is.” She showed and he saved the number on his phone. “Thank you.” He said and she nodded before the two of them returned their attention to their friends and continued to enjoy the party.

And now here it is. Contemplating if he should send a text or not. He decided to wait, he was drunk and it was not the smartest idea to start a conversation like this so he decided to go take a shower, eat something and go to sleep.

So he got up from the bed, started undressing and went to take a cold shower to help with his drunkenness, maybe tomorrow he wouldn’t wake up so hangover. He took a quick shower, wrapped his towel around his hip and went to get something to sleep but since he doesn’t wears pajamas, he decided to wear a pair of boxers and a white oversized t-shirt.

He went to the kitchen and made a sandwich to eat. After he finished, he washed the dishes that he used and when he finished, he put everything back in their places, as he left the kitchen, checked all the doors and the windows before, turning off the lights of the living room and the kitchen and went to his room, falling to the bed after turning the air conditioner on, he slipped inside the covers and bid goodnight to Gaeko as he finally closed his eyes and went to sleep after such a long and tiring but also surprising day.

Tomorrow would be a new day and who knows maybe Taeyeon was right and Kiko would apologize and maybe they would be okay. Or maybe not.