Chapter 13

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 13

Jiyong was with the members, checking the sound for their concert. Taeyeon was also away and because of that, they haven’t talked very much since they got together which was about 5 days ago, besides quick phone calls here and there and Jiyong had to admit, he was already missing her so much. He was shocked at how much he was feeling her absence from his life eve if it just for a little while.

Truth be told, he couldn’t quite believe how fast his feelings for Taeyeon are growing. Not even with Kiko was this fast and this strong. He thinks about her and he can’t avoid smiling like a fool. He can’t believe he is dating her. She is a wonderful person and from what he had seen so far, a wonderful friend and girlfriend. She is amazing.

He was sitting on the waiting room looking through some news about TTS when the other members came to sit with him. “Jiyong-ah, why are you smiling so much?” Youngbae asked and Jiyong smiled even more. “I’m smiling because I’m happy. I’m finally happy.” Jiyong answered and the members looked at each other, a little puzzled by his answer.

“And what is the reason behind your happiness, hyung?” Daesung asked smirking. “Not what but who.” Jiyong answered still smiling, he was like this now. Smiling for no reason at all. Or better, for one simple reason. “Let me guess. Taeyeon.” TOP said and Jiyong nodded. “Are you two together hyung?” Seungri asked smirking and Jiyong nodded.

“I told you guys.” Youngbae said before jumping on top of his oldest friend. They all and laughter was all that could be heard coming from them until they all settled down to listen to their leader’s story. “How did it happen, hyung?” Daesung asked.

“First, it was that night that you guys made me call her to hang out. We were having a great time until I told her that you guys wanted us to date because she was making me happier than I had been for a while. But when I was saying that, I ended up saying that us dating was a stupid idea.” Jiyong said and Youngbae slapped the back of his head.

“Are you crazy to say that?” Youngbae said as Jiyong soothed the place where he was slapped. “I know now that saying that was stupid. Anyway, she got angry and hurt because of it and left the restaurant but then I followed and explained that I didn’t mean it that way and her response was to kiss me.” Jiyong said.

“She kissed you first hyung?” Daesung asked and Jiyong nodded. “She did and I kissed her back but then she just broke the kiss and left without saying a word or even letting me say anything.” Jiyong said. “She probably was scared of what you were going to say after you told her that dating her was a stupid idea. Idiot.” TOP said and Jiyong sighed.

“I know. I know. Annyway, she spent almost a week ignoring my calls and my texts and I wasn’t angry at her like I would with Kiko because I understood that she was scared and confused to face me after the kiss but what I didn’t expect was to miss her as much as I did and to feel so lost during those days.” Jiyong said.

“But then, I was at the studio when Kiko came in, kissing me and everything.” He said. “She is back?” Seungri asked and Jiyong nodded. “She was. She came back saying that she was missing me and all of that bull she always says. And I was about to break up with her when we were interrupted and I had to go check on something but I ended up leaving my phone there and Taeyeon called.” He said.

“Don’t tell me Kiko was the one who answered it?” Youngbae asked and Jiyong nodded. “She did and said some things to Taeyeon, when I came back and learned about it, any doubts I had that I wanted to break up with her was gone and that’s exactly what I did then I found a way to get to Taeyeon’s dorm and when I got there, she was crying.”

“Then we talked and I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes and we spent the rest of the time together, talking and just enjoying each other’s presence until I got a call from Kiko and instead of being upset and fighting with me, she said she understood that I had to talk to Kiko and everything.” Jiyong finished.

“Wow, she is different than Kiko, that’s for sure.” TOP said. “She is completely different from Kiko. She is understanding, calm, loving, caring. Everything I needed on someone to be with.” He said and smiled and so did s.

“You are really in love with her, aren’t you?” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded still smiling. “I am. What should I do?” He asked. “Enjoy it, cherish it and feel it.” TOP said and he nodded. Just as they were talking, Jiyong’s phone started ringing, he piced up his phone and smiled when he saw the ID. He stood up and went to a more private corner and answered it.

‘Hello?’

‘Oppa?’

‘Hey, I was just talking about you.’

‘Talking about me?’

‘I was just telling my members about us. I hope you don’t mind.’

‘No, I told some of my members as well.’

‘Only some? Why?’

‘I told Tiffany and Seohyun because they were with me. As soon as I am with the others, I will tell them. I want to do face to face.’

‘Okay. But baby, when can I see you again?’

‘Baby?’

‘Why? You don’t like it?’

‘No, it’s just no one called me that before.’

‘Then, it’s even better. Only I will call you baby.’

‘Do you want me to call you a nickname as well?’

‘Yes. But it has to be one only you will call me.’

‘Challenge accepted Mr. Kwon Jiyong.’

‘Very well Ms. Kim Taeyeon.’

‘I have to go now. I miss you so much already.’

‘I miss you too. We will see each other soon. I promise.’

‘You better. Bye’

‘Bye.’

Jiyong hung up and looked at his call phone home screen which was a photo he took of himself and Taeyeon cuddling on the couch. She was laughing because he was tickling her just before he snapped the photo and he looked at his own face and saw the smile on his face. It's been years since he had smiled like that. She was making him happier than ever and he would do everything in his power to keep her close.

 

Sorry for any mistake. I'm without my laptop so I am doing the chapters with my phone and it's difficult to correct everything so bear with me for a while and when my computer is fixed, I'll correct all the mistake in every chapter. Kisses Kisses.