Chapter 12

Dream becomes Reality

Chapter 12

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun were on the airplane on their way to Hong Kong to accept an award. Taeyeon still hasn't told the girls about the news on her love life. It is been 3 days since Jiyong had asked her if she wanted to date him and she said yes. She was planning on telling the girls soon since she wanted to share with them her happiness.

It's just like she said to Jiyong, everything was happening so fast between them, especially their feelings for each other that she didn't even know how to react to it. The only thing he said was that he was glad it did or else they wouldn't be where they are now and after being with him, she realized that she was glad as well for it.

It took them sometime to get to the airport and from there to the hotel. The cameras and the crew for her reality show, Taengoo Cam, was accompanying them to film her so it wasn't like she could just come up and tell them in front of everyone, she had to wait until they were all alone and the opportunity only came after the cameras were turned off for them to sleep. As soon as the coast was clear, Taeydon woke the other two girls up.

“Girls, I need to talk to you.” Taeyeon said, luckily the girls were not asleep. “Right now?” Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded. She got up and went to turn on the lights before coming to sit on the edge of the bed as she looked at the two girls who sat down against the headboard to look at their leader.

“Okay unnie. What is it that you want to talk to us about?” Seohyun asked and Taeyeon nodded. “What I'm about to say to you is really serious, not only for me but for the group as well as the company so I need you to promise that whatever I say won't leave this room.” Taeyeon as I seriously and both girls shook it off any sleep they had at Taeyeon’s words.

“Taeyeon-ah, you are scaring us. Say it already what is it.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon took a deep breath before she looked at them. “I'm dating.” She said and the girls were a little shocked but quickly recovered before relaxing. “Yah unnie. You scared us.” Seohyun chuckled.

“That's great news Taeyeon-ah. Who is it?” Tiffany asked. “That's the catch, Seohyun-ah. I said that it was serious and I meant it because the one I'm dating is no other than Big Bang’s G-Dragon.” Taeyeon said and now they were really shocked about what she said. This was most certainly serious business. YG and SM were not the most friendly companies.

“Wow.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded. “I know. I know.” Taeyeon said. “Are you serious unnie?” Seohyun asked and Taeyeon nodded. “We just started dating. We got together the day I called you, Ppani.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany looked at her.
“Really?” Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded. “He went to the form and we talked and he asks me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.” Taeyeon explained. “But what about Kiko?” Tiffany asked. “He broke up with her.” Taeyeon said.

“Are you sure about this unnie? Jiyong oppa had a kind of bad fame and people said he is a womanizer.” Seohyun said. “I know Seohyun-ah but he isn't like that. We talked about it and he told me everything. Don't worry, I just wanted you girls to know first and I'm going to tell the others when we go back. I just wanted you to know before anyone else.” Taeyeon said.

“You did the same with Baekhyun.” Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded. “Because it's not only about me but the whole group as well so of course you have the right to know about it first handed.” Taeyeon said. “Are you happy? That's all any of us really care about.” Tiffany asked.

“I am. With him, everything feels so different. He feels different, what I feel for him is different.” Taeyeon said. “Different from Baekhyun?” Seohyun asked. “Different from anything and anyone before. He made me feel so alive and so not alone anymore. I honestly don't know how to describe it. And we have so much in common, we understand each other. I'm falling in love with him.” Taeyeon said an the other two could see the happiness on her eyes and they were happy for her.

“Well as far as I'm concerned that is nothing wrong with dating Jiyong oppa.” Tiffany said and Seohyun nodded. “We support you, unnie. And we always will.” Seohyun said and Taeyeon smiled before jumping on them and hugging them both.

“Thank you so much. It means a lot to me that you approve.” Taeyeon said and they hugged her. “We love you and want to as you be happy like you have been ever since you two started talking. And If oppa can mark you that happy already, he is on top of my list for suitors good enough for you.” Tiffany said and they all chuckled.

“Thank you guys so much for understanding and supporting me. You guys are the best.” Taeyeon said and they all smiled. “Okay but now how about we go to sleep? We have a long day ahead of us.” Seohyun said and the chuckled. “Yes, Omma .” Then with that they all went to sleep, Taeyeon feeling even more happy.