Author's Note

Dream becomes Reality

Well, I have noticed the lack of views and the lack of comments on this fanfiction and to me, it only means lack of interest. And as the author of this fanfiction, I apologize if it is bad. I'm actually new to writing, as I have never done before coming here. In comparison to other authors, I'm not really that creative. English is not my first language so i had several errors regarding that but in the end, I just overlooked my flaws because I wanted to say something as well. Create my own realities. But I'm not really good at it and that has been shown through my work and I'm sorry.

I had a writer's block about my fanfictions that I had abandoned these past months and with the small interest shown to this fanfiction, I seriously thought about giving up on all of them and stop posting any fanfiction I might write because i didn't want for you guys to grow expectations that I failed to meet, such as some kept mentioning that the chapters were short or without emotion.

Earlier, I thought about doing that but then I was watching a video of Taeyeon and GD and some ideas for dates and everything just kept coming to me so I decided that I'm not going to abandon this fanfic. I will continue to write this but it will be more personal. This fanfic will be what I would want to see between the two of them and the scenarios I would like to think they would go through. If you like it, thank you. But if you don't, I apologize and promise to do better.

As for my other fanfictions, I will not abandon them as well. More than anything, I want to do it, to finish them for myself above it all. To not give up and finish what I started it all those months ago. I owe this to myself and to all of you who supported me from the beginning and enjoyed some of my work.

I apologize for not giving you an interesting and good enough story about our favorite leaders. It's my fault as the writer and i acknowledged it. I am sincerely sorry. I will continue to work harder to be a better writer and give you guys good stories. Thank you for your support. And thank you for your critics, they have helped me see my errors and i promise I will improve even more before I show you guys something new. You guys deserve the best stories and i promise I will work hard to one day be able to give you guys nothing less.

A sincere I'm sorry and thank you from your author, 

Kisses Kisses.