Guild members

Into The Mysterious Guild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was when a minute or few has passed when we heard someone punching the security code of the room.

 

The door opens revealing a lean and very refreshing guy; he’s emitting a sense of spring. “Mr. Cha, I received the notice that you have given us—Oh,” he notices me, “Hi.” His brows furrow for a moment but then he instantly smiles. My heart constricts to it; that was very beautiful. Wait, what? What the hell?

 

“Hi.”

 

He was followed by a very familiar girl, she’s from my class I think. Her name suddenly draws into my mind, Jang Bom. (a/n: Lol, I really have to change her surname due to some instances which you’ll find out together with Dara later. ;)) She whines as she enters, “Really now, a meeting today? I promised to go shopping with my mom—Oh my,” she stops when she sees me just like what the  previous guy did, “Are we going to have a new member?” she squeals in her delight.

 

And then two other guys follow her suit; the first one made me think that he came out of a manga or an anime, he’s very cute. I’m not entirely sure if he’s a high school student because he looks like someone who is currently attending grade school, like seriously, I’m obviously taller than him too. He has round, captivating eyes, and his cheeks are blooming with a natural blush. Oh, how I would love to bite those. I inwardly laughed at my thoughts. He raises his hands at me to wave and then he gives me a shy smile. I can’t seem have the strength to give a response because I am too tamed by his cuteness.

 

The other one is the entire opposite; he’s very tall and has a build of an athlete. His gaze is sleepy and simply passive. He gives me a curt nod which I was able to return.

 

Mr. Cha clears his throat, upholding his overwhelming authority, “Well Bom has already figured the entire idea. This is Sandara Park, a first year who attends my class.” He directed his hand at me and I stand slightly bowing my head to greet them.

 

“She’s wickedly smart,” Bom says proudly in a very audible whisper, the three men shoot appreciative looks at me and I can’t help but smile at that.

 

“There was really no need for that, Bom.” I said but then she winks at me.

 

In return, Mr. Cha introduces them to me as well. “So you already know Bom. She has an absolute and effective communication skills, she serves as the liaison of this club to the outside.” She holds up two of her fingers and makes a peace sign with it beside her eyes as she grins widely.

 

“The leader of this guild,” Mr. Cha addressed to the first guy who entered the room, “Third year, Jang Kiyong.”

 

I blink my eyes to Bom and Kiyong. Bom confirms the question suspended in my head.

 

“Unfortunately for me, he is indeed my brother.”

 

“I think I am the one who is in vain, missy. You and your despicable traits.” Kiyong clicks his tongue and then tucks Bom under his arm, locking her head. He laughs heartily at her protests. I was roughly pulled out from secretly admiring his laugh when he called me, “Hi again, Dara.”

 

Mr. Cha then regards the cute little man standing beside Bom, “Kim Jinwoo, third year,” I was not practically able to contain my gasp. What the heck?

 

Bom giggles, “He gets that a lot. He’s an adorable little thing isn’t he?” she moves to Jinwoo’s back and begrudgingly pulls his cheeks on both sides.

 

“Ah! Stop it, Bom!” My heart swelled. His voice is beyond cute as well! Bom stops and holds her hands up in the air but still giggling, “Seriously, I’m way older than you. This is so embarrassing.” (a/n: Yep, I shifted them away from who’s older or who’s younger in real life as well. But, hey! This is fiction!)

 

“Jinwoo holds great power in our institution’s server. His skills are very helpful in cracking information from our database.” Oh, a hacker. I look at him and he gives me a smile which brims with pride, “We are very preventive in taking advantage of his skills. But unless we are driven to do so, we will immediately get rid of the barrier that we have made.”

 

“Next to Jinwoo is Choi Seunghyun, second year. He has mastered all levels of ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter