The Goofball Couple's Date (Special Chapter)

Into The Mysterious Guild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of their summer break finally came, next school year he’ll enter his second year in high school. Harder tests, more practical exams… He immediately dismissed the thought. That’s not a good way to welcome summer. Seunghyun pondered whether he should already start with his morning jog, or much better, maybe just this time, he’ll stay on his bed and sleep until the afternoon.

 

Seunghyun snuggled onto his pillow and just when he’s about to close his eyes and make a step towards his today’s agenda, his phone rang.

 

No need to bother looking at the caller ID, he has no doubt, it’s definitely his girlfriend.

 

Just what is that noisy girl on about again so early in the morning? Oh well, it’d be nice to have her voice as the first thing I’ll listen to for the day.

 

“Bom—“

[“LET’S GO ON A DATE!”] Seunghyun slightly grimaced at that greeting.

“Well, good morning to you, too.”

[“Let’s go and watch a movie, Seunghyun! It’s been so long since I have last seen you, I miss you already!”]

“Haven’t we just celebrated your graduation from middle school yesterday?”

[“That’s like 10 hours ago!"] And her point is? ["Plus we were with my family during that time. My family is planning on an overseas trip after two days and we’ll be away for about a week."]

 

What about his plan to sleep away until the afternoon then?

 

[“I really miss you, Seunghyun."] He closes his eyes and smiles contentedly at that.

“Alright. Give me 30 minutes then I’ll come and pick you up.”

[“I’m already outside your house though.”]

“What?”

 

 

 

“I caught you off-guard when you saw me waiting outside your house, didn’t I?” You always catch me off-guard with your antics, nothing’s new, Seunghyun thought. “Anyway, what movie should we watch?” Bom ask as they look through the list of movies available at the theater house. “Why don’t you pick?”

 

Seunghyun raised a brow at that, amused at Bom’s decision to let him decide for the both of them. He acquiesced and then proceeded to choosing a movie that they will watch. He never had the intention of laying his eyes on the movie title of a horror movie so he just made a pass at it. Seunghyun had his interest fixated on an action film but he felt a sense of doubt that Bom will like that one.

 

“Let’s watch this.” Seungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter