Let's Go To The Infirmary!

Into The Mysterious Guild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the infirmary?”

 

“That’s the nth time you asked me that already.”

 

It has never occurred in my mind that the day where I am the one pestering Kwon Jiyong will come. But alas, here it is. I’ve been continuously asking him to go to the school infirmary but he just won’t budge. I’m just worried-- yes people, I am worried for Jiyong’s well-being. Just saying since you have might thought that I am a person whose heart and conscience never existed, but hey! They’re still here, thank god.

 

And so anyway, back to what I was saying earlier, I am pretty much sure that got hit really hard by the steel rod—just in case your eyes have missed it, again, it was STEEL, S-T-E-E-L, although he keeps on insisting that he’s fine. I’d be happy to think that way but there is no way I can. Who in the world would not suffer any injury from that kind of incident? Unless he’s not human—whichhhh can be possible since he does sometimes show of signs proving that he’s definitely not.

 

“Seriously though, I’d be very much willing to accompany you there.”

 

“If you feel that responsible then shall I be your responsibility?” He smirks. Gah! “I would like it way more better if you take care of me.”

 

“Okay, nevermind.”

 

“But I’m saying this again in hope that you’d finally have a peace of mind; the damage done is not that big of a deal, it hurts, yes, but its bearable.”

 

I stopped in my tracks and he does as well. “Good to hear but that does not make me any less guilty. I at least want to do something. Is there anything I can do for you—“ He raises a brow. I pointed my forefinger at him accusingly “Oh no, no, no, no! Don’t even think about ridiculous stuffs Kwon Jiyong or you might actually have the need to go to the infirmary.”

 

“Merciless as ever.” Mild breezes of wind coming in from the opened windows of the hallway embraces the both of us. He then takes a step towards me. Unknown to my consciousness he had already invaded my personal space without even thinking twice, just like when I first met him. He carefully studies my face, “What should I make you do, hm?” he asked sounding raspy which somehow made me flinch.

 

“Don’t even think of asking me to become your slave, Jiyong, don’t be so cliché.“ Slowly, he lifts his left hand up to my face. “What are you doing?” I hissed. “Let me.” He said and tucked my hair behind my ear. My ear which felt cold because of the wind meets warmth as he caresses it with his thumb.

 

Jiyong focuses his eyes on mine which I am having a hard time to meet for some unknown reasons and then all of a sudden he sends a flick on to my forehead, “Hey, why are you so stiff? Are you being conscious of me? Have you already fallen for my charms? It’s about time you know.” This time I did not hesitate and looked squarely into his eyes with an angry gaze. “Treating me to coffee will be good.”

 

I let go of the breath I was holding all the while by the time he walks away. I frown. I still could not grasp what happened but coffee was not I expected… I was actually expecting something bizarre to come out of his mouth. That kind of favor is not so Kwon Jiyong-ish, isn’t it?

 

“That’s all?” I asked incredulously as I catch up to him.

 

“That’s all.”

 

“Wow, I cannot believe you could also think of something so simple and normal.”

 

“Well then if you want me to ask more then I’d like some coffee and a little bit of the taste of your lips.”

 

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t get carried away. We’re going to get coffee.”

 

“Ah right, have I forgotten to tell you that it will be ten years worth?”

 

“Shut up, Kwon Jiyong.”

 

“Shut up, Kwon Jiyong.” He mimicked. Oh god please.

 

 

 

 

x 3rd person’s POV x

 

An eerie and suffocating ambiance fills the room of class 3-A. Every third years present inside flashes unfaltering determination in their faces. They were given some time to spend leisurely but they opted to use it by going through their notes and review. Slacking off is out of the concept. But Bom could not care any less, she opens the door and infiltrates the classroom with her presence, Seunghyun followed suit and obviously this was out of his will. Bom successfully find her adorable target, she happily skips towards Jinwoo while Seunghyun sends out apologies to the students.

 

“Go away, Bom!” Jinwoo whined and then took out a rosary from his pocket, raising it to his front to serve as a protection against Bom.

 

“Try harder, Jinwoo.” Bom said purposely teasing her senior. Out of all the people Bom loves to make fun of, it’s obvious who her favorite is.

 

“Take her away, Seunghyun!” Jinwoo vigorously tugs the hem of the sleeves of the big guy beside him. “We’ve got this exam coming up and that exam is a very crucial factor for us to graduate. I need to graduate! I need to get away from Bom.” He whispered the last part and hung his head low but much to his shame, nothing ever escapes Bom’s hearing.

 

Bom squints her eyes to Jinwoo, her voice lacing with threat making the latter feel shivers up to his spine. “Heard that.”

 

Seunghyun places his hand on Bom’s back trying to lead her out, “We should really not disturb him when he’s studying. Why don’t we just spend our spare time together, just the two of us?”

 

“Nah, that would be boring.” Seunghyun tightly shut his eyes and breathed deeply. If the girl was not his girlfriend and not a woman at all, he’ll be glad to break Bom’s bones into tiny pieces and then turn them to dusts. “We’re not leaving.”

 

“Woman says we’re not leaving.” Seunghyun declared to Jinwoo and sent him a look of sympathy. Jinwoo does the same to Seunghyun. Seunghyun felt the need to feel offended somehow. Giving up, Jinwoo exasperatedly sighed and mouthed ‘thanks for trying.’

 

“Where’s Kiyong by the way?” Bom asked looking for her older brother. She turns her head to the seat which Kiyong was supposed to occupy but finds it empty.

 

“Probably hiding?” Jinwoo answered as he skims through his notes. He hopes that he’ll get the chance to review them much better later. Damn Bom *cries*

 

“Why would he do that?”

 

“Probably because you are here?” Both Seunghyun and Jinwoo chorused.

 

Bom raised a brow and placed both of her hands on her hips. “Aah, so you two are ganging up on me now?”

 

Jinwoo and Seunghyun realized that they are at the most critical part of their life, one wrong move and both of them are going to end up dead.

 

Seunghyun bears the gut to answer, “Nope. Won’t even try. Won’t we, Jinwoo?”

 

Jinwoo whistled, “Never, ever.”

 

An arm drapes over Seunghyun’s shoulder, “What are you and Bom doing here?” Kiyong suddenly appears.

 

Seunghyun shrugs, “Just the usual role of being bothersome that Bom wants to play and I’ve got to tell you, her performance really deserves a standing ovation.”

 

What did Seunghyun ever saw in his sister? Kiyong inwardly thought and starts his suspicion that maybe Bom has something against Seunghyun and is just blackmailing him. Totally possible. “Right, I shouldn’t have bothered asking.”

 

Bom shakes her head, “And this is why I am so glad to have Dara join our guild. I am so sick of being attacked by you guys just because I’m the only girl!” she takes an empty chair in which she slumps herself in front of Jinwoo’s desk.

 

And she acts as if she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter