Who's in charge?

Into The Mysterious Guild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members of the guild have once again gathered with the notice of the appearance of a new case we are to attend to. As Mr. Go is already concerned with other business for being a member of the school’s faculty, Kiyong supervises the meeting.

 

“I kind of asked Ha Eun to hand me the letter that was given to Sung Kyung. I thought that meanie Sung Kyung may have thrown it away already but I was wrong, guess she’s still somehow bothered by it despite her argument with Ha Eun earlier.”

 

Bom hands the letter to Kiyong first and then he examines it carefully, after doing so he hands it to Jinwoo who is sitting near by his side.

 

“Sung Kyung, you mean the piano prodigy, am I right?” Jinwoo mumbles as he eyes the letter situated in his hands, “Isn’t her recital coming up? I heard big personas from the music industry are going to attend just to watch her, that is how great she is bearing in mind her very young age.”

 

“Are you a fan of hers, Jinwoo?” Bom questioned.

 

Jinwoo was obviously shaken, his face flushed red. Have I mentioned how precious he is? “Uh, no! no!” He vehemently denies, “M-my parents are, they were very eager to go.”

 

Knowing Bom, she will definitely not buy any excuses until the person she is talking to spits out what she wants to hear. Before she could even question Jinwoo more, I put a stop to her ridiculousness and reverted back to the issue on hand, “So yeah, the recital,” I intentionally raised my voice a little to take hold of everyone’s attention, especially Bom’s. Jinwoo looks at me with thankful eyes, “Don’t all of you think as well that the target of the perpetrator is to never let Sung Kyung perform in her recital? Most especially considering what Jinwoo have said earlier, big personas are going to attend, won’t her career sky-rocket from then on?”

 

“Probably,” again, Seunghyun’s voice never fail to startle me, “that intent makes more sense with the present situation. So, we are hypothesizing that this threatening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter