Room 6109

Into The Mysterious Guild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

x   Dara’s POV   x

I paced back and forth nervously in front of room 6109, wondering if my cognition process is in the right state right now. How desperate can I get? Different set of thoughts suddenly appeared on my mind again.

 

 

Mr. Cha stares at me, dark orbs seem to pool in his eyes, coinciding with the act of him unfastening two buttons of my blouse.

He leaned on to the crook of my neck, the tip of his nose brushing on the edges and he then inhaled my scent—

 

 

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!

 

I instantly covered by upper body with my arms. That was beyond horrible! I can’t believe those things could actually occur in my mind.

 

Surely there are other ways for me to regain the topmost rank in the honor roll, but then what if it’s true that there are already none but just this?—Oh no, I have made up my mind and I’m definitely not doing this. I have a b pride as a woman.

 

Just before I solidify my decision to back out, Mr. Cha appeared on cue from my back which scared the soul out of me. He greets me and invites me in after he had entered the pass code to the room. Anxiety revels inside my system.

 

“Mr. Cha,” I addressed him, trying to construct an untamable being to surround me. I reluctantly stepped inside the room feeling a very strong ambiance that sends shivers down to my spine. I inwardly prepared myself to spit out my protest, “Let me be straight forward to you Mr. Cha, I am to express how I am very much against to this kind of lewd activity. I am not up for it.”

 

Mr. Cha halted midway before fully settling on a chair behind an office table, “Oh.” Disappointment etches on his face but gives nothing else away.

 

Ha! Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Cha, this act very offending of you. Has he already victimized other students with his schemes?

 

Worry fills me if that is in fact true.

 

“I acquiesce to your decision Ms. Park,” relief floods me, “Although I am not very sure if that is a very smart move from you. How do you plan to take down Mr. Kwon?”

 

“I’ll surely compromise with something sir.” Mr. Cha slowly nods with that.

 

I would definitely not become someone who would fall to such immoral trap like Mr. Cha’s.

 

“Second thing that I am not sure of is to why you find my proposal for you to join the school paper club lewd.”

 

“That is because—“

 

I stopped. I suddenly cannot find my words as I have deciphered what Mr. Cha just said.

 

What?!

 

Join the school paper club? Me? That was his proposition? What?

 

“Sorry, can you repeat what you last said, Mr. Cha?” I managed to say while my mind is still in a complete ruckus.

 

“I intend to ask you to join this club.” He again said. “6109 is the writers’ guild headquarters. I am the adviser to their union. That is a given knowledge to all students attending this school. You do know those facts right?” Yes… yes I do. I actually do…

 

Crap. Now it’s sinking all at once. There is nothing else that I wish right now but to have some intergalactic persona to come and take me out of this planet.

 

“I have assumed that you understood my intentions clearly the moment I handed you the paper.”

 

Double crap. I’m melting away.

 

Those were the things that are supposed to come first in my mind earlier this morning but then I had such… such… obscene, indecent and repulsive thoughts!

 

“Did I lead you into other deliberations, Ms. Park?”

 

Knockout!

 

I composed myself, “Oh you did not sir, definitely.”

 

Crap, crap, crap! I mentally note to myself that I will surely smack my head into some hard concrete later.

 

“I suppose that our conversation here is done? We shall head out now.” Mr. Cha prepares to leave.

 

My heart goes wild to the indecisiveness of my mind making me do the one of the most pride crushing act that I will ever do in my whole life.

 

I grabbed onto a part of his sleev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter