Chapter 1

Stuck With Five Guys For Three Months

 

 

 

“Fuuu-“ I was about to say the f word when I noticed some people looking at me like I was insane so I just awkwardly continued my word with, “udge.”

 

I was in one hell of a bad luck right now.  Everything I planned went terribly wrong which I never expected happening. I just lost my phone where all my contacts of my family and my best friend are saved.

 

It took me a lot of courage to fly alone to Seoul, South Korea and right now, regret came crashing down on me. I should’ve brought some friends with me like Emma, Tim or even my nosy brother.

 

!

 

I wanna bang my head for being so stupid. To say that I felt so independent flying alone into the other side of the world. independence!

 

I shook my head violently to erase this bad vibes on my system. I’m here to relax so relax I shall be. Forget about the phone, what’s important is that I have the address of my best friend’s apartment. That will solve everything.

 

With the pocket money I brought with me, I hailed a cab and went to my best friend’s apartment.

 

After half an hour of travelling to my destination, here I am at the said floor of my best friend’s apartment looking so amazed. I swear this apartment building is like a condo or something. Omo! What if someone famous lives here? Kya! I’ll definitely bombard my dear best friend for questions.

 

I looked down on the piece of paper on my hand. Thank goodness, I thought to permanently write this address on a paper and not on my phone or else, I might completely lost my mind at this very moment.

 

Heaven’s Place Building. Room 908.

 

 

I passed by room 900, 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907… and then there it is, 908! I grinned at the door. I glanced at the door handle; it was an automatic and digital lock. I wandered my eyes and looked for the doorbell. It was placed just 8 inches up from the handle. I was about to press it when suddenly I heard noises coming from the end of the hallway, from where the elevator was, I don’t know why but I suddenly wanted to hide or leave.

 

I went into the side looking at room 909 like it was the room I’m looking for. I leaned my back on the side of the door as I rummaged my bag to pretend that I was busy looking for something.

 

The noises became much louder this time. I knew they were so close that maybe some noticed me. I didn’t glance at them afraid of something, I just don’t know what I’m afraid of.

 

I noticed from their noises that they were guys. Then I heard beeping sound and then a click, a door was opened. In my peripheral version, I saw the guys entered room 908, my best friend’s apartment.

 

Where they his friends? I wanted to ask but I can’t seem to have the gut to do so. And what if I got the wrong apartment building and room? It’s been 2 years since my best friend told me this place so what if he moved out of here? God! This is so frustrating. Why was I born shy and awkward with everyone? I wanted to question my personality and how I was raised if that helps.

 

Fuuu-dge!

 

I slumped down on the tiled flooring and hugged my knees. Now what will I do? As I glance to my side where the room 908 was, I saw a pair of two smoldering eyes looking at me, walking forward.  I noticed his really nice ashy blonde hair and well defined face, thick eyebrows, pointy nose, thin lips, and also his choice of clothing. White V-neck shirt, topped with studded black leather jacket, black pants and black boots.  Damn he’s hot! That was the first thing that came to mind.

 

 He was still looking at me when he stopped at room 908, looking from me to my baggage and then to my face again.

 

I just stared like a poor puppy asking for food. I was telepathically asking for his help with my puppy eyes but then he broke the eye contact and punched some numbers on room 908’s digital lock, opened it and went inside like he never saw me.

 

Perfect! Just perfect! I thought he was going to help! Urgh! This whole best friend re-connecting thing is such a bad luck for me. Maybe I really should’ve gone to this country in the first place. I don’t have relatives living here and I can’t speak to my best friend that lives or not lives at the room next to me and lastly, I felt so jetlagged.

 

I looked at the tiled flooring. Will I sleep here for the night?  Cold and hard tiles very comfortable for such a tired and fragile body as mine.

 

I groaned as I face palmed myself. I’m officially doomed!

 

Just as I was expecting that I’ll be sleeping at the cold and hard flooring, room 908’s door opened and there came out a guy with a really attractive face. He looks like the typical nice guy. He looked at me for a second. His lips tugged into a small smile as he went to me. I blinked uncontrollably as I felt so awkward, he bent down in front of me as his angelic voice spoke, “Are you alright?”

 

I looked away from his beautiful eyes as I fidgeted with two of my fingers before I spoke, “I…I’m quite confused.” I glanced up and saw him staring, waiting for me to continue so I did. “M-my best friend told me… he lives here at room 908… but then, I’m not really sure if I was at the right place.”

 

“What’s your best friend’s name?” He asked still staring at me just like how police officers stare at you when you were reported to be missing.

 

I glanced up and told him, “Choi Dong-Wook.”

 

A flash of recognition went into his face. He chuckle, it was like angels’ laugh that’s so heavenly and pure. “Dong-Wook hyung. He doesn’t live here anymore, he sold this apartment to us like four months ago.”

 

I frowned. I’m really dead meat! “Do… do you know where he moved out to?” I asked, maybe there was still hope to find my best friend.

 

His smile slowly faded. “I’m sorry. He didn’t told us. It was an urgent selling so he didn’t have the chance to say so.”

 

Or not! I sighed, now what?

 

His next move surprised me a bit as he sat next to and faced me. “Don’t you have a place to stay to? You looked like you’ve been in a long trip? Is it abroad?” He said as he eyed my baggage.

 

“L.A.” I told him where I was from. “I was planning to reconnect with my best friend since it’s been years since we saw each other flesh to flesh and now it came crashing down right in front of me.”

 

“I’ve got no relatives here, they’re all in LA and others scattered around Europe. And the only place that I thought I would spend with was here at room 908 but then my best friend doesn’t live here anymore so I’m doomed and got no place to stay to.”

 

He placed a hand on my shoulder to show sympathy. “Why don’t you stay at our apartment?”

 

I snapped my head at him and a glare with both of my eyes. “W-what?”

 

He gently chuckled at how I reacted to what he said. “My friends are nice. You can stay for the night and maybe tomorrow, we’ll do something about your problem. I just really can’t take to see someone like you sleep in here or outside and it’s very cold, any time soon it’ll snow so why don’t you consider my offer? Think about it.” His eyes don’t seem full of malice or anything bad but pure kindness.

 

Should I trust him?

 

“I need to know your name first, in case, you have something completely dark thoughts of me. I’ll hunt you down if you ever had.” I said, glaring or maybe testing his true motive to help me.

 

He chuckled, that angelic chuckle again. He shoved his hand to me. “Lee DongHae. I guess, I should know yours too in case you’ll really stay at our place.” He smiled genuinely.

 

I guess there’s nothing really wrong to stay at his place. He sure knows my best friend and he seems like a really nice person. My lips tugged into a cheeky smile as I held his hand and shook it. “Park Sandara.Call me Dara, I like that better.”

 

He smiled like he was being amazed. “Pleasure to meet you, Dara.” He stood up bring my hand along with him. “You wanna go inside and meet my friends?”

 

I nodded at once. He helped me get up and brought my things with him to the door. He pushed some numbers and then click, the door opened. He pushed the handle and made me come into their apartment.

 

It was really nice inside. It’s like a super modern apartment with all the high tech stuffs everywhere. Remote controlled lights, curtains, large flat screen tv’s, and a lot more. And then, there’s this really well designed apartment like it was designed by a famous interior designer. Everything screams that guys live in this place with all the big toys and human sized transformers and all guy stuff.

 

 “Feel at home, Dara.” I heard DongHae said from my side. We were both removing our shoes, well mine was boots so I removed boots and not shoes. He gave me home slippers, I slipped my feet in and took a step forward, revealing 4 other guys from the left corner, eating like hungry beasts with their huge burgers, loads of French fries and monster-sized drinks. 

 

All eyes looked at me expect for one. The guy I saw back outside that just stared at me and went inside this room like not having a nice thought to ask why I was slumped on the tiled floor back there. He doesn’t seem to care as he quietly ate his food, drank his drink and walked away to one of the rooms of the apartment.

 

DongHae, maybe, noticed that my eyes followed the cold guy’s every move as he spoke to me. “That’s Top. Don’t mind him. He’s just not friendly to new people.”

 

I just mouthed an ‘O’ as I tore my gaze away from the room where the guy named Top went into and glanced to the other guys that are staring at me with their mouth’s half open.

 

“Yep, there’s a girl in the apartment, guys. Close your mouth, it’s really not welcoming to see those you know.” DongHae told them as he gently placed my baggage on the floor near the living room.

 

Immediately, all their mouths came to a close and a gulped was heard and slurping sounds. After a few minutes, they were all quiet and formal.

 

“Who is she, hyung?”  One guy with really pretty but manly face broke the silence. Excitement was clearly visible in his voice as he asked. He’s so cute with his eyes like he was given a lollipop or a new toy.

 

DongHae chuckled at the guy’s eagerness. “She’s Park Sandara but call her Dara instead. She’ll be staying for the night so behave like a gentleman.”

 

The cute but manly guy stood up and left his food as he almost launched himself at me. He’s really cute acting like this. How can a guy be so eager to meet someone like me? “Bang Mir! Bang Mir, that’s my name!”  He offered his hand.

 

I chuckled as I held his hand and shook it. “Nice meeting you, Mir-ssi.”

 

Suddenly someone pushed Mir aside. A muscular guy came in front of me scowling at Mir and then turning his attention to me with a silly smile. “Don’t mind him, Dara-ssi. I’m Gikwang, the most handsome guy in here.” He held his hand out for me to shake. He looked so young but manly and once more I’m gonna say this word; cute.

 

I know I just had to play along so I shook his hand and didn’t disagree more. “Of course you are.”

 

“Such attention seekers...” I heard someone mumble then a really foreign but gorgeous guy stepped aside and offered his hand to me. He has nice brown hair. “I’m Nichkhun but it would be nice if you could call me Khun.” I wonder if I put a long wig on him will he look like a goddess. That’s how pretty handsome he is.

 

I smiled feeling happy. We had the same technique on how we got our preferred names. I shook his hand gently. “We’re quite the same in picking names we preferred right? Khun-ssi?”

 

His hand was so soft just like how girl’s hands should be that made me lose reality and just enjoy his soft hands on mine. If I could just hold his hand a little bit longer.

 

“Guess so.” I heard said. I could hear the smile from his words that made me snap into reality and gently retrieve my hand from his. I smiled shyly.

 

I felt DongHae came beside me and put a gentle touch on my shoulder. “Top. The guy that went inside his room, that’s his name. Well not really. His real name is Choi Seunghyun, he’s a nice dude if you would really know him more. He’s just off to new people, I don’t know why.” He said looking at the rude guy’s room.

 

I stared at the room. I wonder what he’s doing in there right now. I sighed, I guess I shouldn’t care. “I totally understand. It didn’t offend me or anything.”

 

I gave them a smile, though I was a bit bothered why he acted that way towards me like I was some kind of a germ that should be stayed away from.

 

 



 

 

 

a/n: I know I still have an ongoing fiction but I just really can’t help myself to make another.  I promise, I’ll finish the other one.

 

For the characters, I first thought that the five guys should be all BIGBANG members but then I wanted something new so I thought more of my characters. Top instantly came to mind, then Lee DongHae, and the rest follows.

 

Got some comments? Scroll down a little bit and let me know (: