Remembering Last Night

The King's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was mentally screaming at herself for getting faced drunk.

“Here, hangover juice to help you sober up.” Suho sits at the edge of the bed.

“Rough night?” He asks.

“You could say that…”Irene looked down at her clothes and she was no longer wearing the dress Suzy picked out for her.

“Who changed my clothes??” Irene shrieks and Suho bursts out into laughter.

“Amazingly, you did…”

“Oh good…wait how did you know that?? Did I change in front of you??” Irene was now under her sheets, hiding in embarrassment.

“Next time, don’t get too drunk. Not without me there.”

“But I wasn’t alone..Suzy and Xiumin Oppa were there too…” Her voice muffled by her sheets.

“Yeah, but Suzy and Xiumin are both dead drunk too.”

“You are such a different person when you’re drunk…” Suho laughs before he leaves the room.

“What does that mean????” She quickly uncovers herself only to realize that Suho has left.

She runs to Suzy’s room knocking furiously on her door. Suzy opens the door looking as bad as Irene does.

“Unnie…” She weakly opens the door and goes back to her bed where Irene joins her.

“What the hell happened to us last night?”

“I’m sorry Unnie, I’ll tell you if I remember something”

“You better cause Suho just told me I’m a different person when I’m drunk.”

Suzy weakly smiles.

“Maybe because you do aegyo and you’re so whiny.”

“I did aegyo?” Irene catches her face in her palms out of shame

“Uh huh”

“How did we even get home?” Irene asked.

“I actually have no idea…maybe Xiumin Oppa knows.”

The two girls make their way to Xiumin’s chambers when they are caught by the Queen Mother.

“You are both late to breakfast.”

“We’re actually on our way to breakfast, just picking up Xiumin Oppa, Your Majesty…”

“No need, he’s there already.”

The two scared girls make their way to the table where everyone was already waiting.

“Good Morning!!!” Xiumin brightly smiles and greets them.

“There’s nothing good about the morning, Oppa.” Suzy frowned at him.

“There is if you remember everything that happened last night.” Xiumin winked leaving Suzy and Irene wide-eyed.

“What happened last night?” Hera asks.

“Looks like they had a lot of fun, Queen Mother.” Seolhyun smirks.

“Is that why you both look like a mess right now?”

Irene and Suzy were both silent.

“I don’t want any of you causing trouble especially with the coronation coming up.”

“Yes, Queen Mother.” They responded.

 

After breakfast, the two proceeded to bug Xiumin about what happened the previous night.

“Okay, to make this whole thing fun..I made a list of the things both of you did without specifying who did what. Maybe when you read them you remember what you did.”

Danced on the pole  Took body shots         Did plenty of aegyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter