Caught

The King's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already a few weeks after the attack on Suho and his body has already recovered. The incident caused the selection process to be delayed because the elders had to be more focused on their own tasks with Suho still recovering.

Irene was called upon by her sponsors—the members of the council who are from the King’s side of the family.

“Irene, I think we need to introduce you to the public. Have your schedule be made public so the press may take notice.”

“But why, Sir?”

“We want the people to love you as well. This will be good when you become Queen.”

“I don’t think they’ll take much interest on me.”

“My dear, you are trying to be their Queen. Of course, they are interested.”

“My friend told me that I can go model for a clothing line, would that work?”

“That’s great! A good step to get your name out there!”

“The next round for selection will be done in a few days, are you ready?”

“If you’re asking about my health then I’m glad to report that I am not sick this time, Sir” she smiled.

 

Irene asks Suzy for Sehun’s number and that night she picked up the courage to make the call.

“Hello?” the voice from the other line says.

“Sehun-ssi, this is Irene.”

“My my. A call that I never thought would come. What’s up?”

“Mhmm..about that modeling gig you were saying..”

“So are you saying yes? I actually have a scheduled shoot tomorrow, do you want to go with?”

“Yes…”

“Cool. I’ll message you the details. See you tomorrow, Irene!”

 

Irene was being as secretive as possible. She didn’t want anyone to know because she was shy and she wanted it to be a surprise.

“Sehun-ssi..”

“Oh Irene, you’re here! Let me introduce you to my aunt.”

“Imo, this is my friend Irene. She’ll model with me today.”

“This is a first. You usually don’t like it when you have to model with someone. You are beautiful, my dear. I hope you like our clothes.” A woman probably at her early 40s said.

“This is our photographer today, Jaehoon hyung.”

“Annyeonghaseyo?” She bowed.

“Nice to meet you, Irene-ssi. Looking forward to shooting with you.” He smiled.

“These are my lovely noonas,” Sehun winked. “They’ll take care of your hair and make up.”

“O-okay.”

“Don’t be nervous, okay? Just relax and enjoy.” He rubs her back.

 

It didn’t take them long to transform Irene’s look.

“That was quick. I told you, dear. You’re already so beautiful. You fit our brand just right.” Sehun’s aunt said as Irene walked on set.

Sehun couldn’t stop looking at her. He could tell she was shy from all the attention but she deserved every ounce of it when she’s looking like that.

“Okay, we’ll start with the couple photos then Irene-ssi’s solo photos.”

“You look great.” Sehun spoke.

“Stop. I’m not used to all the compliments.”

“I’m only saying the truth. You look good no matter what you wear.”

“Okay, we’ve prepared cotton candy for you to use as props. Just try and look as natural as possible.”

Irene’s eyes widened. “I love cotton candy!”

“Here” Sehun took a piece off of his cotton candy and brought it up to her lips.

*click*

Irene realized that they were already starting so she just went ahead and took it with .

*click*

The two just continued to fool around with the cotton candy and soon enough that part was done.

“You guys undeniably have chemistry and the camera loves it. Go and change for the next set.” Sehun’s aunt remarked.

“Okay now, the theme i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter