Meeting Drunk Suho

The King's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was a bit hesitating taking more shots after she just had 2. She was already feeling buzzed, and she was actually liking it. It was making her loosen up.

 

Suho s a hand on her waist, “How long till I see you do aegyo?”

She shakes her head, “I’m not gonna get that drunk tonight.”

“Good. I don’t want you showing my friends aegyo. They’ll just fall for you.

“Guys let’s play Truth or Dare!!!” Xiumin announced.

“As the birthday boy, I get to ask the questions first!” Xiumin turns his head to Suzy first.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."  The corners of her lips rising to a smile.

"I dare you to...kiss Seolhyun on the lips."  Seolhyun was showing a face of disgust when she heard her name.

"Come here!" Suzy said.

"No!!!!!" Seolhyun runs and Suzy runs after her. Everyone burst out laughing at the two.

After Suzy successfully place a smack on Seolhyun's lips, much to her dismay, the game continued.

Kai was dared to give Chanyeol a . It was such a toe-curling sight for all of them. Sooyoung was dared to do aegyo in front of everyone, which made her want to punch a wall after. No one wanted to pick truth because they knew dare was more fun anyway.

Until Xiumin said “Irene, truth or dare?”

“Truth…”

“What were you and Suho doing at the room on the plane earlier?”

Everyone present had their ears peeled for the answer.

“We were…resting on the bed.” Irene was slowly turning pink.

“I don’t believe you!”

“Fine, I’ll choose dare.”

“I dare you to jump on the pool….” He raises his brow.

“Yah!” Suho interjects.

“The rules are the rules. She wasn’t being truthful and she changed to dare on her own will. Now, she has to do the dare or she takes more shots.” Xiumin sassed his younger brother.

“I’ll drink the shots for her.” Suho answered.

“Joonmyun-ah, we all know your alcohol tolerance is not that high. Are you sure about this?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter