To Many First's

The King's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Irene, are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere?" Suho became more concerned seeing as she wasn't responding to him despite having her eyes wide open.

"I'm fine" She finally had the voice to speak.

Suho pulls both their bodies up when Irene noticed, 

"B-blood...Your Highness, your arm's bleeding!!!" 

The branch grazed his arm as he was protecting Irene.

"It's just a scratch, don't worry about it." 

Irene felt so bad that Suho got hurt while trying to keep her unharmed. An attendant who saw the incident immediately arrived with a first aid kit.

"If you don't mind, I want to be the one who treats it.." Irene talked to the attedant.

"You don't have to do this, Irene."

"I want to. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me." She was disinfecting the wound and putting a cute bandage on it.

"I just did what everyone who would've been there would do." Suho was watching her treating his wound.

"There you go!" Irene was now smiling brightly.

"YAH!!!!!" Seolhyun came running towards them.

"What did you do to Suho Oppa???" 

"Calm down, Seolhyun. It's just a small scratch. I'll live."

"Are you sure you're okay, Oppa?" Seolhyun pouted.

"I am, now you can stop worrying about me." Suho pats the younger girl's back.

"C'mon, Oppa. The Queen Mother wanted the three of us to have tea."

"Okay. I'll see you later then, Irene..."

 

Irene returned to the tennis court and sat beside Suzy.

"Where'd Suho Oppa go?"

"Oh. Seolhyun said the Queen Mother wanted to have tea with the both of them..."

"Irene, I'm gonna ask you something." Suzy holds her hands and looks at her seriously.

"Do you want to be the Queen?" she continues.

"Wh-what? N-no.." Irene answers.

"I don't too. But we all end up the same. We both know Seolhyun wants to become the Queen but no one in this planet is sane enough to want that to happen." Suzy chuckles.

"Anyway, I'm just saying. I'm not here to be the Queen. So I might as well help you." 

"Help me?" Irene was confused.

"Mhmm...I'll help you win Suho Oppa's heart."

"B-but I don't like.."

"You don't like him? Oh please, I see the way you two stare at each other."

Irene's face is flushed.

"You like him. It's really not that hard to like him. He's sweet, gentle, respectful, charming and above all he cares a lot for others."

"You sound like you're talking about an ex-boyfriend or something." Irene giggles.

"She is." Kai who was eavesdropping spoke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter