Hands Off Him

The Heart of Mark Tuan

   Mark finished school and went to work. The day was quiet, Bambam was looking intensively at Youngjae the whole time, Youngjae seemed so scared and upset, Mark always tried to get in front of Bambam to get his attention away from Youngjae, but failed. In the afternoon the doorbell rang, Mark opened it and saw a really handsome and angry guy who pushed him on the side, got in and screamed "Bambam!" , which made Bambam come down the stairs, he looked at the guy confused "Who you?", the guy abruptly answered "I'm Moon Jongup, the one who's gonna make you pay for what you did to Youngjae!" , with the last words Jongup started continuously punching Bambam, until Bambam fell on the floor, which didn't stop Jongup, the door was left open & quickly a really cute & handsome guy ran in, grabbed Jongup from his muscles and said almost screaming "Let him go Jongup!", Jongup freed himself from the boy's embrace , and kept punching Bambam, every worker was looking at them, then quickly Jinyoung & Yugyeom ran in the house and Jinyoung screamed " Hey! Snap Out Of It", Yugyeom quickly got in the middle and stopped the fight, Bambam was still on the floor, Jongup stopped beating him & pointed at him saying "Hands Off Him!", and quickly left with the boy who tried to stop him first, as Mark understood this was Jongup & Daehyun, "Everybody go back to your work" screamed Jinyoung and pulled Bambam up from his arm and whispered something on his ear with angry expression, Mark noticed Youngjae, who after so long had a pleased look upon his face, like his soul took revenge and relaxed.

     Some maids were helping Bambam, Mark decided to tell Jinyoung what happened with Bambam & Youngjae. Jinyoung was waiting outside Bambam's room until maid help him & then talk to him, but Mark came from behind and said in a low tone "I want to talk to you", Jinyoung turned and looked at him with frowned eyebrows and quickly went in a room, Mark followed, "Tell me" said Jinyoung in a low angry tone, "Bambam.....physically abused Yoo Youngjae, one of the maids", Jinyoung's eyes opened in shock & anger "How long did you know about it?" , Mark looked down and said "Not long", Jinyoung quickly approached him, pushed Mark with strength on the wall, he put one of his hands on Mark's side of head & said in a low angry tone "Why am I the one who learns it the last?" with the last words he went too close to Mark's lips, which made Mark look on the side and said in a silent tone "This is not my business, that's why I didn't tell you earlier" he was breathing heavily, his chest was going up & down, Jinyoung did a sinister smirk & smelled Mark's neck, this made Mark hitch, Jinyoung kissed Mark deeply under the corner of his chin, Mark quickly pushed him back and ran out of the room. 

  The working hours finished and Mark was going home, he needed to see Jackson to comfort him. Before he left, he heard Jinyoung screaming to Bambam stuff like "How could you do this!" "You're Shameless!" " You ashame our family!" and stuff like this but Mark left. When he went home he sat with Jackson & told him everything,he also told him that he spoke to Jinyoung, of course he didn't tell him for the kiss. Jackson was of course mad at how Bambam treated Youngjae, even if he didn't know none of them,and he got happy when he heard that Jongup beat him. Mark wanted to tell Jackson about Jinyoung's treatment towards him,  but he didn't. Later they watched a romantic movie, because of the sad ending Jackson cried, which made Mark laugh hard, and laugh at Jackson, Jackson wiped his tears away and started tickling Mark, when he got on the top of Mark he stopped tickling him & kissed him, then started kissing his neck, he raised Mark and took im in the room. Mark was happy that he had Jackson to make him forget about everything.