Good Or Bad?

The Heart of Mark Tuan

  Next Day was Saturday, Jackson was at Mark's house, he was helping him look good so he could get the job as a maid in the Park Mansion, both knew that he didn't need too look like a model, but of course he shouldn't look as a poor boy. Mark was sitting on a chair & Jackson was brushing Mark's hair, "Thanks Jackson for taking care of me" said Mark while looking at Jackson who was now brushing his bangs, Jackson leaned close to Mark's face and said in low tone "Everything for my cute Dimsum" , Mark giggled, he hugged with his arm Jackson around his neck & got up, "Thanks Mandu for giving me your clothes" said Mark while checking himself in the mirror, "Mandu?" said Jackson confused, Mark didn't answer he was thinking all the time about his job. Mark was dressed with Jackson's clothes, they were a bit tighter cause Jackson was smaller than him, now Mark was wearing a pink shirt which was tight enough &  black trousers which was folded above his ankles, his hair were light wheat colour with bangs on his face (like in Just Right) . Mark looked at Jackson and said anxiously with a smile "How do I look?", Jackson half closed his eyes and said in a sensual yet joking tone "Gorgeous", Mark laughed a bit & said "Ok I should go now. Wish me luck Jackson Mandu" , Jackson got close to him, cupped his cheek and said "You will make it, Dimsum" .

   When Mark arrived at the Mansion he took a deep breath and he pressed the doorbell. An old lady opened the door and welcomed him in, then a tall guy came and said in a serious tone "Hello sir, who are you looking for?", "Hello, I'm Mark Tuan, I heard you look for maids & I want to work here" said Mark anxiously, "Oh well, let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Yugyeom, Mr Park's business agent. Come to my office so we can talk about the job". The office was so big, Mark took a look of the whole room without Yugyeom noticing him, "So,sit" said Yugyeom while showing at a chair. They started talking about the job, Mark was trying to show his best self, of course he lied for some self informations, but it's ok, he needed this job. When they finished, they shook hands, but then the door quickly opened, a really handsome well dressed guy came in, he threw his suitcase on the sofa and cursed, Yugyeom cleared his throat so this guy could notice that they weren't alone. The guy noticed Mark and his angry face calmed,he checked Mark from head to toe in a quick glance, then looked at Yugyeom and said in confused tone "Who's he?", "He came to apply as a maid, Jinyoung" said Yugyeom while leaning his head on the side, Mark thought to himself 'This is his Mansion,so he's my boss' , Jinyoung ignored Mark and said to Yugyeom "We need to talk", Yugyeom said to Mark while leading him to the main door "I will call you soon Mark" he smiled & Mark smiled back showing his teeth "Thanks mister Kim" and left.