Everything You Need To Know

The Heart of Mark Tuan

       Jackson woke up on Mark's sofa with Mark in his arms, they had fallen asleep. Jackson smiled peacefully looking at Mark, Mark's face frowned and woke up, when he saw he was in Jackson's hands & saw Jackson smiling at him, he made his heart pump faster. They ate breakfast, Mark kept looking for a job. In the afternoon they ate & sat on living room silent, Jackson decided to break the silence "I know this may be bad, but I want to know everything that happened between you & Jinyoung....and I want the truth" and he looked at Mark really seriously, Mark breathed out in exhaustion, he started telling the story from the first day he got to work. When he finished, Jackson hit the coffee table with his hand & got up, "Don't overreact Jackson! I'm not working at his Mansion anymore, so calm down!" said Mark almost screaming with a bit of anger, Jackson looked at him angrily and said in a low angry voice "I would break his face, but he's lucky that I won't do it thanks to you", Mark looked at him with puppy eyes & pouted "I want to go to a coffee shop with my Mandu protector", these words brought a big smile at Jackson's face and said while trying to hold his laugher "Of course Markeu"

       It was a boring afternoon for Bambam, he was half laying on his bed threwing a ball at the wall & thinking what else could he do for Youngjae. After some minutes someone knocked the door he said dead bored 'come in', when the door opened he saw Youngjae, he immidiately sat on the bed fixing his t-shirt & said brightly "Youngjae", Youngjae did a small smirk & said "Can I talk to you?"

      On the Coffee Shop Jackson & Mark were drinking their coffees, relaxing while looking the beautiful city. Mark didn't really talk, he was a silent kid in general, but mostly he didn't talk when it was such a beautiful and peacefull moment. When they finished their coffees and started walking, Mark's phone rang, he saw the name 'Youngjae' ,  "Hello?" said Mark with curiosity, "Hey Mark hyung, it's Youngjae.....You'll work again in the Mansion" said Youngjae while holding his happiness, Mark's face brighten, he needed the job & now he had the chance "When should I come over? And how did it happen?" said Mark full of excitement, Youngjae giggled and said "Come tomorrow morning and take your maid uniform back. See you tomorrow", Mark was so happy and said "Thanks Youngjae....you're the best. See you tomorrow" and he closed his phone. He noticed Jackson looking at him weirdly and said with a small side smile "What happened?", Mark hugged him from the neck "I'll work tomorrow again!" said Mark with full of excitement, Jackson got surprised "Really? Where?", Mark looked down and said silently "At Park Mansion", Jackson breathed out from his nose angrily and said silently "But this time be careful & tell me everything", Mark quickly hopped on Jackson's arms.

     Jackson slept at Mark's house, they passed the night with movies & commenting about stuff. Next day, Mark got up early & woke up Jackson "Come on Mandu! You've got to go to school", Jackson groaned and got up. They ate breakfast together, before leaving the house Jackson kissed Mark many times and said "Inform me about everything, ok Dimsum?!" said and looked Mark cutely in the eyes, Mark rolled his eyes and said "Ok Ok, bye" and gave Jackson a quick kiss and left. When he arrived, he saw Youngjae waiting him outside the door, when he saw him he quickly run at him and hug him "Mark, you're back! Thanks for returning" said Youngjae with bright eyes, Mark giggled "I'm happy too. I hope thing will be better this time. I'm sure you got me back here, how?" said Mark with a cute smirk,Youngjae cleared his throat and said "I talked to Bambam", Mark's eyes widen in shock "You forgave him?", Youngjae shook his head "No, not yet.I just told him to bring you back and he did....Now ok come in". When they got in the house, they saw Bambam smiling at them brightly, then focusing on Mark and said "Welcome Back Mark" them Bambam immidiately looked at Youngjae, but Youngjae didn't even look at him and walked off, Mark bowed to Bambam and followed Youngjae. Youngjae gave him back his uniform, he looked at him with bright eyes and said full of happiness "Welcome Back Mark Tuan" , Mark's eyes widen in happiness and said "Thank You Yoo Youngjae".