Hot Sun

The Heart of Mark Tuan

        Mark's family was waiting for both of them at the airport. When they came out of the gates Mark run to his family with teary eyes hugging them, his father and mother were crying while hugging him, his 2 sisters greeted Jackson , while Mark's brother high-fived him like a dude. Later they got home,it was afternoon, they started eating their lunch, Mark's dad spoke to Jackson "So Jackson, where are you from?" , Jackson stopped eating he sat more straightly and answered with a serious voice "I'm from Hong Kong, sir", Mark looked at Jackson with a beautiful smile, his mother said abruptly " Are you working?", Jackson said with the same tone "No. I'll finish my studies first", Mark's brother looked at Jackson with a really serious look and asked "Do you love Mark?", Mark said abruptly "Bro stop", Jackson cleared his throat and said seriously "If I didn't,then I wouldn't be here", his brother smirked, his teethe showing from the side and nodded his head like he liked Jackson's answer.

       After Jackson & Mark showered and slept, they decided to go for a walk on the beautiful beach. As they were walking, holding hands, some guys about their age shot them a weird look, Jackson tsked and said "They still don't accept homos?" , Mark shook his head and said simply "Don't mind them. I prefer to be with someone I love than hold it back, just for people not to judge me". As they were walking Jackson threw a bit water on Mark as Mark just laughed, his laugher stopped when a frisbee slightly hit his knee, when he looked he saw a really small hairy dog with black big eyes looking at him, waiting while moving his tail, Mark's face brighten as he kneeled to caress the dog, he looked around him to look who's dog is it & then noticed a guy coming close to him and Mark asked him in Taiwanese "Is this your dog sir?", the guy frowned his eyebrows and answered in Korean "Sorry I'm Korean, I don't understand Taiwanese and also don't speak English", Mark smiled showing all his teeth and said "Oh ok we speak Korean too..... what's her name?" , the guy did a small laugh and said "She's Coco.....Are you here for holidays or what?", Mark smiled while caressing Coco and answered "I'm Taiwanese, but I live in Korea & came for holidays with my boyfriend, Jackson.....oh I'm Mark" , the guy freaked out a bit when he heard the word 'boyfriend', but seemed not to mind, he smiled and answered simply "I'm Choi Youngjae & I'm also here for holidays. Taiwan is beautiful", Jackson abruptly said "I like Taiwan too" then smiled with puppy eyes, Mark looked at Youngjae like he was touched "I also have a friend in Korea & his name is Youngjae", Youngjae's eyes widen like he approved and said "Good" then smiled a bit awkwardly. They sat in the beach talking about themselves, while sometimes both Jackson and Mark were playing with Coco, after they stopped talking Mark looked at Jackson while caressing Coco's ears and said excited "I want a dog like her too", Jackson smirked and said "Everything for my one and only love" with that he kissed Mark on the lips.

      It got late and they left, while they said goodbye to Youngjae. When they got home, everyone was at their rooms, they had built the house more as Mark sent them money often, they finished eating and went to their room. They started talking, Mark of course asked him if he likes Taiwan or what he prefer between Hong Kong Korea and Taiwan, Jackson laughed and said he can't choose, then he started tickling Mark, this made Mark laugh loudly but Jackson didn't stop, he was on the top of Mark, when he realised it he stopped and looked at him the eyes and started kissing him passionately. While they were kissing, the door quickly opened and it was Mark's sister, Jackson quickly sat back as Mark got a bit up, they were both looking at her in shock, his sister did a grimance and said "Sorry....I'll knock next time...Sorry. Em be quiet, I want to sleep", they both nodded, the situation was awkward, then his sister said awkwardly "Em.....Good night", Jackson also said it, instead Mark just nodded. After they both laid in the bed, the lights were off, Jackson whispered "When will we go back to Korea?", Mark said like apologetically "In one week.....sorry if it's my family's fault", Jackson chuckled and said "Of course it's not their fault", then they sat in silence, after some minutes Jackson said "Mark.....I love you", this words brighten Mark's soul, he smiled brightly in the dark and said "I love you too Jackson".

                                                                                                                                                                                         THE END