New Year

The Heart of Mark Tuan

  The year was about to change and all workers were invited in the Mansion to celebrate,Mark was allowed to bring someone with him so he went with Jackson. They were both dressed with beautiful suits. Mark noticed that almost all workers were there, except Youngjae, also Bambam wasn't there. Across the room he noticed Jinyoung who was already looking at him, he was wearing a really expensive smokin, he was with his 2 friends who Mark already heard of them, the one was Im Jaebum, he was wearing a suit with bow, his hair were on the side without bangs, Jinyoung's second friend was Kim Himchan, he was wearing a suit with a tie, his skin was beautiful white & his eyes were like black pearls. Jackson spoke "This place is even bigger from the inside" , Mark took his eyes away from Jinyoung's and said "It's really beautiful" , Jackson looked at Mark and said with a bit of concern "Are you ok?", Mark smiled "Of course I'm ok Mandu", both giggled, Mark said "Baby do you mind if I say Hello to some maids", Jackson hopped his shoulders and said simply "Of course", Mark quickly went and greeted them, they spoke a bit about what were they doing on Christmas, when Mark said goodbye and was going to Jackson a hand pulled him in a room, it was Jinyoung, Mark freaked out and just looked at him with wide eyes "This is your boyfriend?" said Jinyoung in an angry tone, Mark kept staring at Jinyoung unable to answer, Jinyoung continued still with angry voice "He looks cheap", "Mr. Park my boyfriend is not your business" said Mark upset, Jinyoung pushed Mark on the wall, looked at his lips and said "He's not better than me. I can prove it to you" said in a low tone, Mark pushed him back "Leave both of us alone" and quickly left the room. When he left the room he saw Jackson, who was talking to Jaebum & Himchan,Mark freaked out and quickly said "excuse me" and took Jackson away , "Chill Baby, why are you like this?" said confused Jackson, Mark shook his head and drank some wine. The night passed beatifully and calmly, Mark tried to relax and not pay attention to Jinyoung who was looking at him the whole night.

    The next day Mark went normally to work. During the break he saw Youngjae, he quickly approached him "Hey Youngjae! How are you? Happy New Year" said Mark with a small calm smile & wide eyes, Youngjae did a quick smirk, he was pale & looked tired from the inside "I'm fine. You?" , Mark cleared his throat and asked "With who did you pass Christmas or New Year?", Youngjae did a quite chuckle "With my friends, Daehyun & Jongup", Mark got confused "So you have friends?", Youngjae did an innocent chuckle " I have personal life you know. We passed these days at Jongup's exotic house, It was amazing" said Youngjae simply. The break ended, while Mark was cleaning the living room, the doorbell rang, he quickly went to open, he saw a tall boy with black hair, a leathal jacket,an earring on his left ear, ripped jeans and his bangs were hiding his right eye, the boy spoke ina bored tone "Is Bambam here?", Mark said "Who's asking?", the boy breathed out bored "I'm Zelo", "Zelo?!" said Mark abruptly, "Yeah Zelo! Just call Bambam" complained Zelo, Mark bowed his head in apology "Sit please" Mark whispered to himself while going to Bambam "What 'names' are these Bambam-Zelo" , he knocked Bambam's door, he just heard a groan "Come In" he heard Bambam's voice, Mark opened the door and saw Bambam looking at him with sleepy eyes "You have a visitor Mr Bambam, his name is Zelo" said Mark quietly, Bambam chuckled "Tell him to come in my room",Mark informed Zelo and both spent many hours at Bambam's room. After some hours Bambam called Mark and said "Tell Youngjae to bring us water", Mark got shocked but had to tell Youngjae, when he saw him he said "Youngjae, bring some water to Bambam's room" , Youngjae froze and said upsetly "Why don't you do it?" , Mark said confusedly "Bambam said so", Youngjae did a face like he was about to cry and quickly went, Mark continued cleaning the living, but stopped when he heard Youngjae screaming something , he quickly went upstairs & saw Bambam, who was sitting,  holding Youngjae from the wrist and heard Zelo saying "Let him go Bambam", Bambam chuckled and let Youngjae, Youngjae ran out of the room while wiping his tears away, Mark was so shocked, he wanted to help Youngjae & felt really sad that he couldn't. After an hour that Youngjae was locked in the bathroom, he went out, Mark approached him and just looked at him with wide eyes, Youngjae nodded his head and went to the garden, "I'll tell you everything, so if anything worse happens you will know", Mark nodded 'yes', Youngjae breathed in from his nose and said "The first time you saw us in the kitchen he was harassing me, the day I passed out he perpetrated my body rights & now he slapped my " said Youngjae and was ready to cry, tears were about to fall from Mark's eyes & went to hug Youngjae, Youngjae stopped him and said ready to cry "I don't ask for sympathy" and runned in the house, tears fell from Mark's eyes and was so sad about how cruel can people be.