Accept Me

The Heart of Mark Tuan

   Mark was really mad about Jinyoung's actions, today he would talk to him. As he got in the Mansion he noticed Bambam giving flowers to Youngjae, to his other hand he was holding a small paper, Youngjae looked at Bambam without emotion and left, Bambam's bouquet of flowers fell on the ground, and slowly left the room too. Mark silently went close to see it and there were 2 papers, one in the flowers which said "Accept Me" & the other one who Bambam was holding it was written "Forgive Me", he heard the main door closing, someone got in with keys, he quickly looked and noticed Jinyoung, Jinyoung looked at him with a small smile and said "Hi" and waved his hand, Mark frowned his eyebrows with anger and said "Why did you do that? Why did you messege me? Mostly, why did you even write me your love?! I know that you didn't like me from the first time you saw me, that's why you always 'tease' me! You better stop it" and turned around to leave, he heard quick footsteps & Jinyoung grabbed his arm and turned him with force, now their faces were too close "I liked you from the first time I saw you Mark, I just didn't want to show it" said Jinyoung in a low tone, Mark freed his arm and said still with anger "You better leave me alone" and walked off, Jinyoung hit a vase with his hand, which broke on the floor.

       Mark had break, he sent many messeges to Jackson, but got no answer, he called him but still no reply, as he looked around him and wondering what would Jackson be doing he noticed Youngjae, who was planting flowers & next to him Bambam helping him, he found that really weird and a bit funny, Mark chuckled and watched them, Youngjae was ignoring him, while Bambam was watching Youngjae and was trying to plant right, once he did something wrong & Youngjae corrected him, which made Bambam look at him with his brightest smile, but Youngjae didn't even glance at him. The day passed like this, Bambam trying to get Youngjae's approval & him being worried about Jackson.

     Work ended, Mark said a quick goodbye to Youngjae, before he left a maid told him that Jinyoung wants to see him, he silently cursed & quickly went to Jinyoung's room, he had no time to lose, he wanted to see Jackson, so quickly went to Jinyoung . He knocked his door and heard a low 'come in', when he got in the lights were off, the room was lightened by 2 candles, he noticed open wine and two glasses, he saw Jinyoung who was looking at him smirking, Mark exhaled "What did you want me sir?", Jinyoung chuckled and said in a low tone " I told you to call me Jinyoung", Mark said abruptly "I have a job to do, please be quick", Jinyoung chuckled nervously "I still got to remind you Mark that you work for me", Jinyoung's face change to really threatening, "Come closer", Mark freaked out but he got closer, Jinyoung put his index finger to Mark's chest and went down until he touched his belt, Mark's body straighten, Jinyoung whispered close to his ear " Have a night with me Mark" and then looked at him in the eyes, Mark's eyes opened in anger "How dare you?!" he slapped him making an impact & left, Jinyoung breathed out, moved his head side to side.

     Mark went to Jackson's house, he clinged the doorbell, he knocked the door many times, after many tries he started walking off, then the door slowly opened, he saw Jackson wearing a tight black jersey, his hair untidy & looking at him angrily, his eyes lost, Mark said in a calm tone "Can I please explain?", Jackson breathed out exhausted and moved on the side, Mark got in and saw the house untidy, and it smelled like beer, then he quickly noticed the beers but wished Jackson hadn't drunk them all. Mark looked at him and said while frowning his eyebrows "He did it on purpose. He hated me from the first time he saw me, really. I swear there is nothing between me and Jinyoung", Jackson got quickly close to him, which made Mark step back and hit his back on the wall, Jackson pointed on the side and said full of anger "Nothing! You were acting so weird lately, in the New Year's party, you weren't there, and guess what?! He was missing the time you were missing too & when you came, he came too. And now I see the damn messege and he wrote you love. Is he better than me,huh? Is he more experienced?", with the last words he started kissing Mark's neck roughly, which made Mark whimper but not react, Jackson stopped quickly "That's what you ask Mark?" angrily looking at him in the eyes, Mark was ready to shed tears and said "You're drunk", Jackson chuckled "You still avoid to tell me the truth. Damn!" and he hit his hand on Mark's side of head, Mark looked on the side tears falling from his eyes and said almost screaming "That's how you think I am?! No, I didn't do anything with him & I never will. But what hurts me the most is that I trusted you & all this time you thought I was lying to you. And I trusted you when you were saying that you loved, You liar!" Mark ran out of Jackson's house, Jackson didn't move, he froze from Mark's words. Mark ran out of his house, he was crying unstoppably, why was Jackson acting like this? He then stopped in a dark corner & started crying out, he was crying loudly but he didn't care, he just wanted Jackson to come back to his real self.