Change

The Heart of Mark Tuan

  2 people subscribed to this story, but the number is not growing & I can't find them!! Is anything wrong with Asianfanfics??

        

         Mark was really upset about yesterday, he would tell Jackson after work what happened the previous night. As he was cleaning the kitchen he heard someone call his name in a cute low tone, he immidiately turned around & noticed Jinyoung "What do you want?" said Mark abruptly, Jinyoung made a hand gesture to calm Mark down, he slowly approached him and said with frowned eyebrows and sadness "I'm sorry about yesterday. I acted really bad towards you, who was innocent. I know I act cruelly around you & I want to apologize" then he bowed his head "Please forgive me" , Mark's eyes watered , he breathed out to calm himself and said "Please Jinyoung, I can't stand this anymore. I forgive you, but please stay away from me forever" and with the last words he left the room, while Jinyoung tighten his fist to hold his tears back.

      Youngjae was taking care of the flowers in the garden, this certain part of work was calming his soul. As he finished, he took of the gloves & washed his hands, he was looking at the flowers with a small smirk, then he quickly noticed someone one the roof of the house, he was ready to jump, he realised it was Bambam and immidiately run to tell him to stop. When he reached the rooftop, he almost screamed "Bambam!" , Bambam turned and looked at him with tears in his eyes and said "I can't Youngjae. I was so harsh to you, I really didn't mean to go over the limits, I.....I destroyed you!" he screamed the last sentence "Youngjae I'm really sorry" with that Bambam turned around to jump from the roof, but Youngjae almost screamed abruptly "I forgive you", Bambam turned to look at Youngjae with wide eyes, he approached him slowly, he hit his forehead on Youngjae's shoulder and bursted into tears. Youngjae didn't hug him, he just froze to his spot thinking if he did the right thing or if he really should forgive Bambam cause he indeed change a lot.

      Mark didn't see Jinyoung the whole day, after their talk in the morning, but he didn't want to see him either way. Mark went home, he sat with Jackson on the sofa & after a while he said in a cute tone "Jackson dont get mad,ok?", Jackson frowned his eyebrows in confusion and said "About what baby Markeu?", Mark told him what Jinyoung did, Jackson eyes widen like he was crazy, he got up, then Mark said abruptly "He apologized! He won't come close to me anymore!", Jackson abruptly leaned close to Mark's face and said with full of anger "You said that when you got back in the same job, and he almost fu....." Jackson stopped looked on the side, Mark was shocked, he looked down without saying a word, Jackson put his hands on his waist & looked at Mark with angry frowned eyebrows "Answer this honestly, Do you like Jinyoung?", Mark raised his head, his eyes widen and quickly answered "Of course no! I only like you Jackson", Jackson quickly approached him and said with wide open eyes of anger "Then why do you always let him flirt with you. You always tell him to 'stop' like you want it, but you act like you're hard to get. How would you react if you were me, huh?!" Jackson threw his hands on the air, he was really mad, Mark was wrong , he looked down ready to cry, Jackson took his jacket and quickly left Mark's house.

   Next day at work Mark wasn't focused, he was thinking about Jackson's words. He saw Youngjae talking with Bambam,Bambam cupped Youngjae's cheek,which made Youngjae blush and look down. When Bambam left, Mark quickly approached Youngjae and with shock in his voice & face said "Youngjae? What is happening?", Youngjae smirked and said "He almost killed himself for me, so I forgave him. He was trying so long for my approval & I decide to let him try.....My mum told me to, before she died, show my body to the special one too, Bambam may took it with force, but I don't want.....you know.....ah! Whatever....I'll try with him" Youngjae pressed his lips together, now his dimple was noticable, Mark smiled and said "At least it's a new start Youngjae", Youngjae leaned his head on the side and then normal again and said "Maybe". 

      It was night, Jackson couldn't forget about what Mark told him. He searched about Jinyoung, he found his company and went with his car to warn him. When he saw him leaving the company alone, he speeded up and stop it when the car was really close to Jinyoung's legs, Jinyoung freaked out, but before he could do anything  Jackson went out of the car, he grabbed Jinyoung by the shirt collar & threw him on the car's hood, he went close to his face, Jackson face was like he was mad, instead Jinyoung was so scared , Jackon said almost shouting to Jinyoung's face "Stay away from Mark! I swear if he says anything more that you did to him, I swear I will kill you!" ,Jackson raised him from the collar and threw him away from his car & left. Jinyoung was still in shock, he remembers that this is Mark's boyfriend, he never really liked him, he found him cheap, but now he really scared him. Jinyoung made a deal with himself ,He would avoid Mark & he would never hurt him no matter what, even now that Jackson did this, he would still not say anything to Mark. He will listen to Mark's words and leave him alone forever.