Back Again

The Heart of Mark Tuan

   Mark got to work, he was so upset about Jackson behaviour, he had Jinyoung & now Jackson didn't believe him anymore. Maybe it was a bit his fault too for hiding it from him. Before he started cleaning, he saw Jinyoung, he immidiately, turned his back but Jinyoung turned him to look at him by the wrist, he grabbed him by the jaw and said seriously "You're fired" with the last words he let Mark go & left the room. Mark froze to his spot, now how was he supposed to give money to his family? Did Jinyoung mean it? Why was everything happening now?

     Jinyoung gave him the payment for the half month he worked, Mark tried not to show his tears, he tried to leave as a supreme person who didn't care, he kept his pride and left. As he got out of the Mansion, he heard someone calling him, when he turned he saw Youngjae who was running to him, he faked a small smirk and said "Hi Youngjae", Youngjae had a confused face "Where are you going? Aren't you working?", Mark let out a small laugh of pain "I got fired", Youngjae got shocked "How? Why?", Mark simply said "Jinyoung fired me for......for not sleeping with him", Youngjae's eyes widen "This family will never change" he shook his head and looked on the side, Mark smiled brightly and said "What can I do? I will continue my life and work somewhere else", his smiled then got a face full of pain and said "I argued with Jackson because of Jinyoung's actions,but I don't care. I love Jackson, but he doesn't want me anymore" tears started falling from Mark's eyes, Youngjae kept a cold expression on his face but he also couldn't control his tears and said "We won't lose each other,right? I'll call you Mark" he finished & hugged Mark tightly, they both cried , but Mark let Youngjae got and said "Go to work, I don't want you to have a problem because of me", Youngjae nodded with his head and said a silent cracked 'bye' and went back to work as Mark left the Mansion.

         Mark spent the day crying, he didn't want to tell his parents that he lost his job, so he wiped away his tears, took a newspaper & started searching for a job. In the night he heard someone knocking the door, he got confused and thought who would it be, maybe Youngjae? When he opened the door he saw Jackson with his head bowed and offering him 2 rings, he looked at him with eyes ready to cry and said "I'm really sorry Mark. I never meant to be so mean, I just bursted to you without a reason. Please accept me back" with the words he bowed his head again raised the rings on his hands. Mark looked on the side, uncontrollable tears started falling from his eyes, he loves Jackson, he really does, but he doesn't want to get hurt again. He knows one thing, without Jackson he feels incomplete. He moved on the side, without looking at Jackson, he got in the house apologized one more time and hugged Mark tightly. They both sat on the sofa silently, but Jackson broke the silence & said "I want to promise you something. I will never hurt you, I will forever stay by your side & protect you. I felt disgusted with my own actions yesterday & I know you don't deserve what I did, but I swear it was the first & the last time I act like this. From now on, I promise to my myself that I will never ever leave your side" , Mark chewed his lower lips so he wouldn't cry, but he was wrong, tears started falling again, Jackson wiped them away & said "This is for you" and wore him one of the rings with wrote 'Jackson' from the inside, and Jackson wore the other which wrote 'Mark' , Mark's face brighten, he looked at Jackson and said with voice ready to cry "Never leave me again" and hugged Jackson tightly. They spent the night with tears, hugging each other on the sofa. They both knew they couldn't live without each other, Mark completes Jackson & Jackson completes Mark.