# 7

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heari, wake up now its morning. "

 

"Mmmm" mumbled Heari as she turned around and smacked the person in the face. It was unintentional she hits people when she sleeps. Even still Mino always wants to spend the night by her side.

 

"Ah. What the fu- " he grunted as he pulled the covers off her.

 

"It's cold" she shivered as she curled up in a ball.

 

"Get up, Heari" he said while holding back his anger. Heari opened her eye's when she heard the voice loud and clear and sat up quickly in her bed with wide eye's.

 

"Sehun? What are you doing here?!" She asked as she covered her chest with her arms.

 

"You slapped me!" He said while pointing at his face.

 

"Where's Mino?" She asked him completely ignoring his complaint.

 

"Hey! I just said you slapped me and you ask about Mino!" He said as he stood up from the side of the bed where he was sitting.

 

"You deserved it any ways now where's Mino?" She said while un crossing her arm and placing them on her side.

 

"He's making breakfast, and what did I do to earn a slap to the face?" he asked as he furrowed his brows. Heari raised her brows as if asking him really.

 

"You want me to tell you what you did to deserve a slap?" She asked now bending her knees toward her chest. "Sure go ahead" he rested his chin on his hand.

 

"Well first of all you dumped a bucket of water on my head, you ordered your girly minions to beat me up because I accidentally bumped into you at lunch, made the whole school throw eggs at me for no reason, poured hot coffe on my legs, hit me in the face with a volleyball, made flyers of me that said "call for a wild night" and you actually put my real phone number on them,... oh did I mention I still get calls from boys actually asking me to go to their house to have with them!" She said as she got up and walked closer to him. A little bit too close. That he could feel her heaving up and down from her heavy breathing against his chest. Heari of course was oblivious to this. "Do I need to say more?" She asked as she stepped back and crossed her arms.

 

"Just come eat the food. I'm pretty sure it's done." he reminded her as he walked out the door and closed it.

 

Wow, not even a sorry.

 

She didn't answers and just made her way to the restroom that was down the hall. She tried opening the door but it was locked. Just who in the world could be in there? The door finally opened and Baekhyun stepped out. "Heari what are you doing here?"

 

"Oh I don't know I just thought I would stop by you know." she said as she leaned on the door way.

 

"I though you lived here?" He scratched the back of his head.

 

"I do live here, so why would you ask such a dumb question."

 

"Right, well breakfast is ready. I'll save a seat for you, next to me?" He said hoping she would be okay with it.

 

"Sure I guess." she said as she walked into the restroom and closed the door behind her. "It wouldn't hurt to be friends with him right? He said it himself, He wouldn't ruin our friendship. I do get lonely at school sometimes. But wouldn't Sehun be mad about this and pick on me more since I'm kind of steeling his friend." Said Heari to herself as she brushed her teeth. "Oh well it's his loss." she said as she stripped herself from her clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the water trickle down her body. As she was washing her head she remembered what Sehun had said. "If I slapped him that means his germs are on my hand. Wait which hand was it?!" she asked herself as she looked between both her hands frantically. "Screw it I'll just wash the hell out of both of them." There she was in the shower washing the heck out her hands.

 

She stood there until she heard a knock at the door. "Are you done the food's geting cold." Said Mino reminding her that she needed to come out soon. She stepped out of the shower and realized she forgot to bring a towel with her. "Mino are you still there?" She asked as she pressed her ear against the door.

 

"Yeah why?"

 

"Thank god. Well um I kind of forgot to bring a towel..again." She said.

 

"And you want me to bring you one right." He asked as he tapped his chin with his index finger. "Can you?"

 

"Yeah. Just wait" he walked down the hall and was about to get a towel when Sehun came up to him.

 

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm taking Heari a towel. She always forgets to bring a towel with her when she showers." He grabbed the the towel and was about to head to the restroom when Sehun called out.

 

"You know I can take her the towel I was heading to the restroom anyways." He told Mino who was eyeing him back suspiciously.

 

"Why would you do that?"asked Mino as he crossed his arms. "Like I said I'm headed to the restroom." he assured. Mino just stared at him.

 

"Alright, just don't try anything fishy." He said as he threw the towel at Sehun's face.

 

"I won't." He removed the towel from his face and made his way to the restroom where Heari was expecting Mino. Instead Sehun came with a towel and knocked on the door. "Heari open up its me." He said as he leaned his back against the door.

 

"Your not Mino." She pressed her ear against the door again.

 

"Yeah, I kinda know that."

 

"Then what are you doing here? And why do you want me to open the door!?" She asked as she knitted her eyebrows together.

 

"Calm down will you. He told me to hand you a towel since you forgot yours again. Now if you'll just open the door so we can get this over with." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"No."

 

"What?... Look just open the door so we can go eat." He said trying to keep calm.

 

"Fine. I'm just opening it because I'm freezing." She shivered. She turned the knob and tried opening it slighty, but the door swung open and Sehun fell on his back with the towel in his hands. His eye's were wide open and he saw everything. But he wasn't looking at her in a ual way, no he was looking at her with curious eye's. Wondering how she got so many bruises. He asking himself if Mino knew about this, if he knew that he was the one who bullied her. He knew all the bruises were because of him in someway. Even if he didn't have anything to do with it, it all lead to him. It was his fault, it's always his fault.

 

"Close your eye's you !"she shouted. Soon footsteps were heard running towards the restroom.

 

"What's going on- oh dear" Baekhyun covered his eye's and turned around. Mino on the other hand was furious. He saw her , yes but that was the least of his worries. He was worried if Sehun had touched her in any way that would hurt her. Mad also, that Sehun and Baekhyun had just seen her too. He grabbed the towel from Sehun's hands.

 

"I told you not to try anything didn't I? " he said as Sehun opened his eye's to see who had just grabbed the towel. He then made his way to Heari with his eye's closed.

 

"I'm sorry I should've been the one to give you the towel." He said as he turned his head and looked in the mirror only to close his eyes again because he could see Heari in the mirror reaching for the burgundy towel. "Yeah. It's okay it wasn't your fault." She wrapped the towel around herself.

 

"I'm sorry." He said once again.

 

"Get up Sehun" she kicked his arm. He got up and faced the door way seeing Mino's back. "Can you guys leave I kind of need to go to my room."

 

"Oh right. Come eat wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter