# 1

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The world is filled with good people. Don't forget that there is always somebody who loves you."

 

 

 

My grandma always used to tell me that where ever I go or where ever I am there will always be somebody who will protect me, but why isn't that said person here when I need them the most. I thought while I was being thrown to the ground. I tried to stand up but fell down flat on my face feeling weight on my back and a stinging pain that ran across my arm. I felt a tight grip on my long black hair. Then a punch made its way straight to my nose.Great now I have a broken nose and a probably broken arm.

 

  "Why don't you defend yourself, you little ." Said Yoona as she pulled me by the hair to face her. Seriously these girls just love pulling hair, don't they? " she can't at least not with all that fat on her" said Hyuna. In times like these I just wish they would shut the hell up. I stood up again only to recieve a blow to the gut. After a while I was really starting to get irritated.

 

"Don't do it Heari they're not worth it, they're not worth your time okay." I mumbled to my self. "What are you mumbling about, I guess you've finally gone insane haven't you. Since your mom only married your dad for his money and cheated on him. I can't even imagen how hard it must have been for you" Hyuna said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

 

" Even you came out to be a like her." She laughed. Hold it in they're just stupid. "I realy pittied you when I found out. I guess your dad wasn't a good father. He deserved to die if he couldn't even take care of his own ki-" she managed to say before I cut her off.

 

"Shut up!" I grabbed her by her collar and slammed her back against the brick wall. "Don't ever talk about my dad again! You can talk about me all you want but leave my dad out of this got it?" I shouted as I dropped myself onto my knees.

 

" Leave!" They scurried of without saying a word. What a bunch of wusses they were the ones acting all brave ten seconds ago, and now.. now they can't even look me in the eye. I sat there on the floor waiting for the pain to subside.

 

Taking deep breaths in and out. I limped my way down the side walk that was illuminated by the evening sky, but my legs gave out on me and I fell towards the floor face first. I looked up to see people walking by me like if i wasn't there. I let out a small chuckle followed by a smirk that appeared on my full bloody lips showing my blood stained whites. The roads filled with traffic, each and every one of those people sitting in those cars has a story. Today they get to see a glimpse of mine, which really isn't fair if you ask me. At least they won't find out how I struggled to maintain a life.

 

I hate this! I hate all of this! I hate how I have to lie, how I have to look useless, how I let them push me around. I let out a frusterated scream that scared a few pigeons away. Well that caught people's attention. Good thing my arm isn't broken or else I would be in so much pain.

 

I finally stood up and stared down at my legs. There were scrapes right above my k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter