# 3

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dont you dare lay a finger on her" said a husky voice.

 

"O-Oppa" Hyuna said alarmed at his sudden appearance with a shocked expression plastered on her face.

 

" Don't call me that, ever again." He said annoyed at how squeaky her voice sounded.

 

"But Baek-" "Don't say my name either. And also don't ever touch her again if I see you harm her one more time I wont let you off the hook that easy." . Why is he acting like this he's Sehun's best friend. Haeri looked up to see Hyuna glaring at her.

 

"Why are you even defending this !" She shrieked more as if telling him not to defend her.

 

"WHY?! Beacause she didn't do anything to deserve this it was all the lies that selfish people like you made!Why?! Because I know she is not what you say she is... That's why I'm doing this.!!"

 

"Get up" said Baekhyun in a low voice. I don't know what to do. Should I listen to him? How do I even know if I could trust him? She thought to herself as he neared her with an angry expression. Not towards her but towards the people who did this to her.

 

"I said get up!!" He said as he pulled her up by the arm. "Stop." she said in a harsh voice as he was pulling her away. He completely ignored her and continued to drag her along with him He opened the door to the roof and slammed it closed once they were outside. Great what am I going to tell my teacher, that I was kidnapped. She roughly retreted her arm from his grasp once he turned her around to face him. "What's your problem?" she said to him with a stern expression.

 

"What's my problem? My problem is that you don't do a damn thing about all this." He said as he messed with his already messy jet black hair. "What am I supposed to do punch them in the face and tell them to leave me alone. You know what? Yeah. Why not do that, because that sure's not going to be a bigger reason for them to beat me up!!" she said in a sarcastic tone. "You know that's not what I mean Heari." His expression changing from angry to full of worry. "Then what do you mean?" She said closing the space between them. She looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"I-I don't know, but I just wish you'd do something to make them stop." He said ruffling his fingers through his hair. "Why are you acting like you care?" She cocked her head to one side in a questioning manner. "W-what?" He seemed flustered. He knew he was going to get a totally different reaction from the other girls around campus who are always trying way too hard to get his attention. But this, this was a different reaction then what he was expecting. "You heard me. I don't need yo to pretend you care about me."she said, the wind blowing making some hair strands that were stickng out if her fishtail braid fly onto her face.

 

"What you did just now. Don't-" she paused to look up into his eyes. "Don't do it again." She said emotionlessly. She made her way towards the door. Baekhyun felt hurt he felt as if punched the air out of him. Why? He asked himself. Why can't she see I want to help her? She opened the door and stood there looking inside the empty hallway."Oh and one more thing don't talk to me ever again." It was a warning, not because she would hurt him if he didn't but because she was afraid.

                                                                                        

"Why is it raining today of all day's it just had to be today" said Heari as she stepped out of the school building. Classes were over now her only dilemma after long horrid day was to get out of this place. Students were walking past her shoving on purpose. "And I don't have an umbrella just great!!" She said as she was standing under a tree to take cover from the rain." I better call Mino to ask him if he can pick Myungsoo up." As she said that an umbrella was placed over her head. She looked up to find Baekhyun staring back down at her. "Didn't I tell you to leave me alone"

 

"I know, but it's going to take more than that to make me stop talking to you." He grinned "Leave me alone"

 

"I guess you don't need to pick up Myungsoo." Said Baekhyun sounding as cocky as ever.

 

"How long have you been standing there?"

 

"Long enough to hear you talking to yourself I guess."

 

"I don't need your umbrella but thanks for the offer." She said and turned to walk away. Leaving behind an astonished Baekhyun.

 

"Yah! You'll get sick come back here." He yelled out to Heari.

 

"Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter