# 6

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know what your planning Oh Sehun, but I'm not liking it one bit." Said Heari as she crossed her arms.

 

"Im not planning anything." He simply stated while walking towards her as she stepped back because he was too close. She noticed she was nearing the wall. She looked at Sehun but he wasnt even staring at her, instead he was looking at her feet and how they stepped further away every time he came closer. 

"Liar" 

He stopped in his tracks and looked up at her. He was indeed surprised. "You could have left after I found him in the store. But you decided to invite him for ice cream? Why?" She asked looking at his face as if searching for the answer. "I don't trust you." She pointed a finger at his chest. "So don't try and bring Myungsoo into what ever there is between me and you. I can't tell you to stay away from him because I know you won't, and because he actually likes you. I guess he just wants a father figure in his life." She said while looking at Myungsoo who was sound asleep on the bed. "And Mino is way to childish for that position, even though he can be manly when needed. So don't do anything that will hurt him." She said as she retrieved her eyes and looked back at Sehun. He just stared at her surprised that she shared a piece of her life with him.

 

"But-" Sehun tried to come up with an excuse but she beat him to it. "Its not like we're gonna be friends now. I still hate you with all my guts. So don't worry. Besides I won't tell him about how you treat me." She explained.

 

Its not that he thought to himself.

 

"Hm. I'll see you tomorrow I guess." Sehun said while scratching the back of his head. "I hope not. Now leave. " she said as she tilted her head towards the exit of the room. "Right." He said as he shakily reached for the door making his way out of the room and later reaching the exit of the apartment. Why was he feeling this way.Was he scared?Impossible. Why would he be scared of her? But he knew there was more than just that. 

 

                                                                                  

Heari was now under the covers of the bed in her room. When she remembered she forgot to turn of the kitchen lights. She made her way out of her bedroom and into the kitchen but stopped when she saw the light's were already off. Well thats odd she thought. She was making her way back to her room when she heard cups crashing to the floor. She froze and realized what was happening. She ran into the kitchen turning on the lights and scanned the kitchen but she saw nothing the cups she heard before just fell on the counter top not on the floor. How did they get from the cabinet to the counter? She once again scanned her surroundings. She looked at the dinning table and there she was seated as if she she was waiting for this to happen.

 

"What are you doing here Jihyo?" Heari said as she clenched her teeth in anger.

 

"Why? This is my house after all. So sad why don't you call me mom anymore." She said as she crossed her arms.

 

"Your house? What do you do around here you don't even know how to clean the toilets, do you think you'd be able to pay the bills? And you don't deserve to be called mom." she said as she glared at the woman that was now stomping furiously towards her. A loud smack echoed throughout the apartment that was followed by footsteps running down the hallway.

 

"Respect me you little prick" she said as she now moved her hand to get a grip of Heari's hair. She shook heari by the hair.

 

"You need to watch that dirty little mouth of your's!" she said as she shook Heari once again. She was drunk. Heari got a sniff of her breath when she was screaming in her face, it reaked of alcohol.

 

"Looks like your back Mrs. Song" said Mino as he grabbed her by the arm and released her grip on Heari's hair.

 

" I see your bringing guy's into the house. Your such a ." Said Jihyo. "And to think I gave birth to a like you. Tell me is this how you feed your brother and pay the bills. By sleeping around for money." She said while laughing.

 

"How pathetic. Are you trying to compare me to you?" Argued Heari. "Well your wrong I'm not like you." She said as she left her own mother surprised with her response. Man she was just surprising the hell out of everybody today wasn't she. "I saw you! I saw everything! Its not a secret! I know what you did... And because of you dad died!" Heari scram at the top of her lungs as tears rolled down her eyes. " I saw you!.. I saw you with my own eyes. You never loved him! You never loved any of us! You cheater. Your the here. Your the one who needs to watch that dirty little mouth of yours!" She said furiously with tears streaming down her face. "Dad would still be here! We would be happy! Even if you weren't with us we would still be a happy family of three! But you ruined it. You ruined everything! You ruined my life, you ruined Myungsoo's life and yours too! Thanks to you I have never had one friend in school! Thanks to you I never had anyone to eat my lunch with and tell them what I feel! Thanks to you I've been betrayed, and wronged. I've been used, beat, and called names, but what I hate the most is that I call your name when I being beat. When I need you the most I call your name knowing that you wouldn't care even if I was beaing beat to death. Thats why I despise you, I hate you." She scram while tears slowly fell down her light beige cheeks

 

Heari doesn't cry easily, this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter