#12

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "You are going to pick me up after school, right?" Asked Myungsoo as he looked up at Hyeri.

 

      "Yeah, why?" She asked him and took a bite out of the sandwich she had made.

 

     "Can you like get there on time today?"he said shyly; trying not to sound rude. Her eye's widened and her chewing slowed.

 

     "I-I'm sorry." She stuttered. She already knew that she hardly ever got there on time. He was always the last one too leave."I will get there on time ok, and when I drop you off at home you'll stay with..." She paused and looked around to make sure that no one was eavesdropping." Sehun , I'll go to work and after I'm out I'll buy the pizza." She said and smiled at him.

 

    "But, I wanted to stay with you." He muttered quietly; almost a whisper. She felt horrible. But she couldn't stay with him at home. They needed money and she can't rely on Mino to spend his money on them anymore. It made her feel guilty. "I'm sorry... But look on the bright side you have your hyung with you. " she smiled at him in hopes of cheering him up. He slightly smiled at her then looked away quickly. She frowned and looked at him thinking of something that will cheer him up.

 

     "Ok, well how about you sleep with me tonight then?" She asked slightly raising her eyebrows with anticipation.

 

     "Eh." He said with an unamused face.

 

     "What?! You don't want to?" Her eyes widened in surprise. He always asked to sleep with her but she refused all the time. Not because she didn't want to sleep with him. It was just that she has part time jobs at night and she calls Mino over to stay there in the house with him, which is part of the reason why he sometimes just sleeps there for days.

 

     Of course she would like to share the bed with Myungsoo but she didn't want to wake him up every other morning. "Well yeah, but I wanted to sleep with hyung too." He said averting her shocked gaze. "Oh, I know. We can all sleep together." He beamed. Her eyes went even wider. She didn't want to spend another night with him, not after what he did to her this morning. Who knows where those erted hands were roaming while she slept. "Ok. Never mind you wouldn't want to sleep with us." Frowned Myungsoo. Hyeri let out a long sigh. "Okay... But your sleeping in the middle." she said while pointing a finger at him. He smiled and nodded.

 

                                                                                    

"It's almost lunch time." She whispered to herself while looking at the clock in her Bio-technology class. She reached inside her pocket to check how much change she currently has on her... Nothing..."Well now what am I going to eat?" She asked herself. She noticed that her partner was staring at her. She turned to him and furrowed her brows. He just smiled back. Just five more minutes she whispered to herself. The teacher kept going on and on about something to do with nitrate and soil she didn't really care much; she only cared about how she was going to eat that day.

 

           I can't get anything here. What if I get something before I go to work. No. Then I'll get there late and I might have to work over time and I won't be able to buy Myungsoo his pizza. But I don't get a break there since we're so busy. Ugh then I'll just eat pizza at home ,yea ok. Dammit I'm starving though. Well maybe I have some food left in my bag. She started to look into her back pack when somebody tapped her on the shoulder.

 

   "The lunch bell already rang." He told her. "Or are you gonna stay here all lunch?" She ignored his question and look around the classroom. It's true it was only them left. "Oh, I'm Lee Taeyong by the way. I'm new to this school." She furrowed her brows once again.

 

   "No wonder you're talking to me." She said and started packing her bag. "Umm, don't take this the wrong way but you probably shouldn't talk to me, considering that you have a nice face." She said waving her hand over her face.

 

    "And what does that have to do with me talking to you?" He asked. "What I mean is that the girls should be swooning over you at any moment and I don't want to get into problems with them anymore."

 

    "Problems?"

 

    "You look like a nice guy and all, but I'm not really interested in having friends." She said putting quotations around the word friends. His face scrunched up in confusion. "Ok, so I'll be leaving now." She said and walked toward the door.

 

    "You're hungry though." He said as he walked up behind her. "Umm. No I'm not." She said and swiftly turned around almost bumping into him. She stumbled back and he caught her by the waist. She was about to pull her self away from him when her stomach made a loud growling sound. He let out a chuckle and let her go.

 

    "Come on I'll buy you some food."

   

    'W-What?' Thought Hyeri. She never had someone buy her something other than Mino. The sudden act of kindness made a blush creep up her cheeks. "Y-you really don't have to. Actually I think I still have some bread from the other day." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter