# 5

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just great. As if going to eat ice cream with Sehun wasn't bad enough. Yoona just had to be there. But why did Baekhyun decide to be a hero for a day. What motive did he have in mind when he stopped her from slapping me. What did he want in return, other than like a million questions from her asking why he did that. "What are you doing here?" And there it goes.

 

"Why are you always defending her?" She just doesn't stop does she.

 

"Don't you see she hit me?" Right.. because I totally swung my arm in the air to smack her plastic face.

 

"See she's rolling her eyes at me!! Oppa! Are you really here with her?"

 

"Stop asking so many questions!!!" Exclaimed Baekhyun frustrated, while running his fingers through his hair.

 

"And yes she is with me. Also dont ask anymore questions it doesn't concern you" he said while looking at her straight in the eyes that she started to get uncomfortable with his harsh stare so she wandered her eyes around the ice cream shop.

 

"Oppa you're here too? " she scram across the room to Sehun who was watching the whole scene quietly with Myungsoo by his side. She completely ignored the little boy and walked over to Sehun latching onto his arm, pushing Myungsoo aside making him fall on his . What's wrong with her?

 

"Oppa you saw right how she was going to slap me?" She asked obviously knowing that I had no intention in doing so. At least not yet. Sehun just stared at her and smirked.

 

" No actually I was busy ordering my ice cream." He lied in an unamused tone.

 

"Oh, well you believe me right oppa" she said, almost sounding as if she was pleading him to go along with her plan.

 

"No actually I don't" Heari was quite stunned with his response because Sehun never does that he always sides with Yoona it doesn't matter if he saw what happened or not.

 

"Stop acting so childish I clearly saw when you raised your arm up to slap her. Now if you would step aside I have to pick up my friend that you just pushed to the floor. " -well that was unexpected thought Heari as she watched the scene unfold its self before her. Never in her life did she think Sehun would lash out on Yoona like that. Of course Heari could tell that the the girl annoys him to death, hell anybody in their right mind could tell. What really surprised her was that he actually mentioned Myungsoo... and he called him his friend.

 

" How could you say that to me. I only wanted to find out why that was here with Baekhyun!!" Lashed out Yoona. "She's here with me because were on a date" Baekhyun stated and placed his right arm on Heari's waist bringing her closer to him, while leaving her stunned at the close contact. That was the closest she has ever been with the opposite . Other than Mino of course, but this guy, heck she hardly even knew him. So what gave him the right to touch her like that. She tried too shove his hand away with her elbow but his grip just tightened. "Stay still, will you" he harshly whispered only for her to hear.

 

"What are you planning? Byun Baekhyun. " she whispered back. "What?! Are you serious? Your on a date with that." Yoona shrieked pointing her finger towards Heari. "Yes. Now if you'll excuse us we'd like to finish our date far from your presence. " he said pulling Heari along with him. She tried freeing her self from his hold but his hand didn't budge.

 

"Are you crazy?" Exclaimed Heari as she was being dragged along the side walk by Baekhyun. "My brother is still in there, not to mention he's in there with Sehun!" She mentioned as he finally let go of her wrist.

 

"No are you crazy? Why would you even try to pick a fight with Yoona?" Asked Baekhyun.

 

"I wasn't picking a fight with her okay. I was just defending my self." she informed him as she was making her way back to the ice cream shop "You can't go back in there"he warned.

 

"Why not?" Asked Heari crossing her arms. "Because we're on a date, remember" Heari let out a scoff and rolled her eyes slightly. "A date really that was your way of getting away from that nuisance." She said while walking towards him. "Yea so you had a better plan?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Really now? How come you didn't mention it?" He asked. "Okay maybe I didn't have a plan, but do you have any idea of what you just got me into you genius."She said sarcastically.

 

"Never mind. I'll just go get my brother."

 

"No don't bother. We got the ice cream to go. Now where do you live?" Said Sehun as he walked up to them with Myungsoo by his side.

 

"Why do you want to know where I live?"

 

"To paint your room" he said in a sarcastic tone. "To eat the ice cream there dumb "he later on mentioned when he saw that she looked confused.

 

"Noona who's he?" Asked Myungsoo while pointing at Baekhyun.

 

"I'm your sisters boyfriend" he said earning an elbow to the rib by Heari. "What Noona didn't tell me she had a boyfriend!" He said surprised. "That's because its not true." Said Heari.

 

"Oh then who is he?"

 

"Just... u-uh a friend?" She said questioning her answer her self.

 

"Really I'm your friend now? Gosh I love you Heari I love you to death. I promise I won't ruin our friendship." Chided Baekhyun while squeezing her in a bone crushing hug. "Yeah. Yeah. What ever." She said as she pushed him away.

 

"Stop being all lovey dovey, and let's get going the ice creams gonna melt" interrupted Sehun. I guess he's going to find out where I live after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter