# 10

Heart of Iron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "What the hell?" a loud booming voice filled Heari's ear making her head ring in pain. Her eyebrows furrowed trying to figure out who's making that noise so early in the morning. "What the hell are you doing here!?" they screamed. Seriously bro? I'm sleeping. She thought to herself. "Get out you !" ? Wait, what? Oh no, Sehun. She sat up straight in her bed scanning her surroundings and saw Mino trying to hit Sehun with a broom. While Sehun just tried to block the broom. He looked pretty angry, but stayed quite after all sh was being nice to him and these people are her guest. "HEY!" she shouted and he dropped the broom both men looked her way. Mino was a little frightened that she scram at him.

 

    She let out a long sigh as she stood up from the bed and walked towards Mino raising her arm high in the air making it look as if she was stretching, but then let it fall onto his neck with a loud smack. "Aah." he let out a small painful moan. "What was that for?" he asked slightly annoyed and confused. She just rolled her eye's while she scratched her head. "He was obviously sleeping here." she said. "Look, there's even a blanket on the floor where he was sleeping." she pointed behind her. "But he wasn't on the blanket he was on the bed... with you... cuddling the heck out of you." he groaned. "Haha yeah ok. I think I would've felt him." she argued. "but you didn't" he stated. "What if he you? What if he killed you?... Huh." he asked a little infuriated by now. He just thought how she could be so reckless. He wouldn't know if he would kill Sehun, or just cry and let all his emotions pour out. He tried so hard to protect her. She was all he had and he wanted her to last. Sehun just quietly stood there.Not knowing what to do. Should he stare at her or should he stare at Mino. He didn't know. He knew that Mino didn't like him, and this mess just made it even worse. "Oh please, Mino. You sound like an over protective older brother." she smiled, this situation seemed all too familiar to her." I can protect myself. You out of all people should know that." she raised an eyebrow. "Plus it's my house, and your going to have to get used to him being around." she said grabbing both his and Sehun's shoulder to push them out. "Don't tell me you're dating him?" he swiftly turned towards her. "What? No." she said. "Then what"

 

   "later." she said and shut the door in his face. As soon as she closed the door she slumped to the floor and sighed. I should have thought this over. Why do I have to be such a nice person. She mumbled to herself.                                             

 

                                    

 

      "So are you going to tell me why he's staying here now." Everybody was now at the table eating breakfast including Sehun. He was acting oddly strange. He just seemed out of it all. Like he didn't care anymore. Well he never did in the first place.

 

   "Um. Well Maybe that's for him to decide." she said pointing towards Sehun making him look up at her. She felt uncomfortable. She never liked making eye contact with people. Especially him. The way he stares at her makes her feel nervous? Scared? Maybe even confused. "But I will tell you that he is staying for at least I think two weeks? Maybe more, maybe less." "What? Heari are you stupid!?" he deadpanned. "Why don't you think this through he's beat you, hurt you not only emotionally but physically also. He could do worse if you give him the chance... And your giving it to him?" he didn't sound mad anymore, he sounded disappointed. She knew better. "Mino! I'm not going to turn a blind eye when someone is in need of help." She stated. "Although I was thinking about it." she paused. "Like my father said 'Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.' now I don't see any excuse to not help him. Right? No ones ever become poor by giving. So please stop and have a heart for once."

 

    Sehun was surprised by her words. She didn't look all too kind. Especially towards him, he does bully her after all. Mino isn't wrong after. He's right infact. Even he doesnt trust himself. He looked at her and fell in love with the way she speaks so passionate and honest. "Don't you feel sorry for him? Because I do. I'd feel sorry for any one who was beat up this badly. Wether it be him, you or a random stranger." she said while poking at her plate. "I'm going to do what I feel is right."  Who knew words could make him feel so good, and wanted.

 

   Mino just sighed and tried to change the subject. "So. How did you get those?" Mino asked while motioning towards the cuts and bruises on his face. "Street fight? Or were you protecting your girlfriend?" Sehun looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows. Heari kicked Mino's legs under the table. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her with confusion. "Yeah, it was a fight." He stated with an emotionless tone. Heari rolled her eyes at Mino and he just shrugged his shoulders as if saying 'I only wanted to know.' "Okay~. Well what's the plan for today?" Asked Baekhyun trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Heari looked at him shocked. She completely forgot that he was still there. He just smiled at her and raised his eyebrows. "O-oh right. I have to go visit someone today." She said and stood up. "Where are you going?" Asked Baekhyun again. "Umm to get ready." She said pointing to her room with the use of her thumb. "You don't have to really. You already look stunning." He replied. She rolled her eyes. "Eww. Don't use that on me." She replied. "I'm gonna go wake Myungsoo." She said. "Okay babe." He teased once more. She shot him a glance and rolled her eyes. He just laughed it off. He tried to go back to eating,but felt eyes on him. He looked up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter